Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING - page 73. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Moжeт вaм нyжны пepeвoдчики тoпикoв нa pyccкий язык? У нac в кoмaндe ecть пpoфeccиoнaльныe пepeвoдчики. я-бы мoг пo yчacтвoвaть Grin
пpивeтcтвyю кoмaндy! Пoдcкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa, a мoжнo ли yчacтвoвaть в бayнти кaмпaнии pyccким?)

You can join the bounty program here is the link of the bounty page.
https://mirocana.com/token-sale/bounty/

I think this bounty campaign is open to all races even Russian.

Cheers

Caйт нe paбoтaeт
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
I saw that you guys are using two telegram accounts can you tell me which one I should join to be updated about future product updates.

They are using two Telegram accounts one is for the Telegram News update of the project and the other one is Telegram Chat for the chat.

I hope this can answer you question!

Cheers
#mirocana

We have just finished our closed 24-hour pre-sale🏁
In conclusion, we raised 814.2 ETH!
Thanks to all our early investors for trust and support, we really appreciate that.
Still - this was only beginning.
Our little, but confident step

This is good news for mirocana team...

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
I saw that you guys are using two telegram accounts can you tell me which one I should join to be updated about future product updates.
пpивeтcтвyю кoмaндy! Пoдcкaжитe пoжaлyйcтa, a мoжнo ли yчacтвoвaть в бayнти кaмпaнии pyccким?)

You can join the bounty program here is the link of the bounty page.
https://mirocana.com/token-sale/bounty/

I think this bounty campaign is open to all races even Russian.

Cheers

Activity: 842
Merit: 100
forgive me dev, rarely involved in this topic because of my busyness in the office
one thing I want to say is I am very appreciated and a to honor can join the mirocana project
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I really like that project and I'm pretty convinced it will be very successful in near future. Good luck to team!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
It is a no brainer that have to buy at least 5K MIRO for crypto investing,for more less 1500 $ it is very good.Atm only poloniex is planned.How about if you launch bittrex bot and other exchanges,do we need additional 5000 MIRO for every exchange?
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I have just read all about your projects and I am pretty impressed. I will follow how it develops and invest bit by a bit
Activity: 112
Every thing about this project looks professional and good .... Still waiting for the ico 
Activity: 112
bros over blockfolios
Project seems promising, and dev are involved in it! I really hope to see it develop in near future, I am so happy to join your bounty program. Hope the best for you guys, keep developing and do not get lost in tons of ICOs. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Sounds interesting. And which are the main differences between Mirocana and similar project like Aicoin, Sharpe capital, Coindash and others?

Hey, GayOfThrones!
The main difference from other systems is that we have a working product and we manage our own funds with that product.
The other difference is that we know how to scale our investment products to many people.
I just finished reading the OP. I'm very much interested in the project. Does anyone know how I can get into the "closed" presale?

Hey) Thanks a lot Wink
If you're a member of @TheCCC channel in Telegram.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I just finished reading the OP. I'm very much interested in the project. Does anyone know how I can get into the "closed" presale?
Activity: 479
Sounds interesting. And which are the main differences between Mirocana and similar project like Aicoin, Sharpe capital, Coindash and others?
You guys are doing a couple of brilliant things:

1. Only the top 200 token holders can use the strongest features.  Very smart.

2. Same applies for the FX module and the crypto module.

Forces users to HOLD BAGS and forces people who want to use the same system to PAY BIG.

Hey, TheMuppet!
This is due to a limited number of investment opportunities.
Activity: 129
You guys are doing a couple of brilliant things:

1. Only the top 200 token holders can use the strongest features.  Very smart.

2. Same applies for the FX module and the crypto module.

Forces users to HOLD BAGS and forces people who want to use the same system to PAY BIG.
Pages:
Jump to: