Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING - page 70. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Nice a project based on artificial intelligence i think it’s really good to link IA blockchain and crypto currencies. MIROCANA will use that in a financial aim, for a more transparent investing, a very great project I think.
It starts tomorrow in 12:00 GTM Wink
Nice a project based on artificial intelligence i think it’s really good to link IA blockchain and crypto currencies. MIROCANA will use that in a financial aim, for a more transparent investing, a very great project I think.
Hello)
What you say - it's true! Thank you for your attention to our project, it's quite good to know!
 Smiley
Join our Pre-sale https://mirocana.com/token-sale/ !
Your team's head to see very clearly, but the text is too small, so I do not know what the content

Hello, lemoon789!
We will definitely make the page that will be dedicated to our team)
Ans you will be able to find out more information)
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
I like that. A neural network is almost an artificial intelligence. If already the neural network wins in Guo from a world champion, then it will manage with the bidding.
But there are several questions. Trade in crypto currency using this algorithm will be available only at Poloniex?
To access the service, you need to have at least 5000 tokens for trading with crypto currency. If you buy on the ICO. Are there any bonuses for early buyers? For example, for 5 ETH, give not 5000, but 7000 tokens?
When these 5000 or more will be present on the account, and the system will start working for bidding, then these token algorithms will be eaten for their work? Or the amount will not be spent, but just need to access the service?
Just for interest, this neural network can test for itself different boundary situations on the market, when high volatility is modeled, and learn with itself? (Situations with high volatility are very relevant for crypto currency)
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
On a first glance the main thing that is missing for me is "Head dev". I see lots of different people listed in your team. None of them is a developer, more importantly a developer with experience in AI.  Can you elaborate on that?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
This looks very interesting, investing bot, will check and research more into this project.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
interesting project indeed. i think i need to download the whitepaper and read a little bit in it Smiley

i'll be back ><
Activity: 392
This project is great,  It' s a high technological concept project. everything is cool , self learning、big data and so on .
But I have question , How to keep the growth
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
If I decide to access the cryto currencies market product (in poloniex, right?), basically Mirocana wil act like a trading bot, am I right or I misunderstood something?
That's right, it's Poloniex Wink

I would like to know, why did you choose for Poloniex and will there be more cryptocurrency exchanges involved in the future?
Activity: 154
40% discount on pre ICO seems quite alot! Time for some research, the team looks extensive!
Looks like an interesting Project. Having read the whitepaper and looked at the links for simulation repositories I would like to inquire more information regarding the core team background, preferably links to Linkedin profiles, thanks and best of luck on forthcoming presale.
Here, have a look!
https://mirocana.com/token-sale/

Also, thanks again for nice words) We really appreciate that Wink
Looks like an interesting Project. Having read the whitepaper and looked at the links for simulation repositories I would like to inquire more information regarding the core team background, preferably links to Linkedin profiles, thanks and best of luck on forthcoming presale.

Cauchy, thanks for such nice words!
You can see Linkedin profiles of our team, they are on the Token sale section on our website Wink
I'm glad i found this project just in time for the pre-sale (18 hours from now), but i'll have to read up on the details fast  Cheesy I love these type of projects where AI is used for trading, as is obvious in the normal stock market, this really is the future. And the crypto-market still has so much possibilities for AI.
Hello, Korsakopf Smiley
We appreciate that you like this project! You should join our Pre-sale, definitely!
We'll be glad to have you there Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
There are currently more ICOs involving trading bots, but this seems interesting because there should be no human factor, meaning the bot runs fully automatic. I will look more into this project
Hey, Yasemin! Thanks a lot! We are different ICO, you're right)
Hope to attract you even more Wink
If I decide to access the cryto currencies market product (in poloniex, right?), basically Mirocana wil act like a trading bot, am I right or I misunderstood something?
That's right, it's Poloniex Wink
Hello! Wink
Mirocana system is able to manage your Poloniex account using the predictions for 90 crypto-currency pairs available on Poloniex exchange.

Activity: 686
Artificial intelligence has always enchanted me, and the application proposed by Mirocana makes me think of this investment. Excellent concept and very promising project. There is already a possibility Beta testing soon, it would be wonderful to be able to prove how great this Ico is great
Activity: 178
Your team's head to see very clearly, but the text is too small, so I do not know what the content
Activity: 364
Pages:
Jump to: