Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING - page 81. (Read 34962 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 520
Seems like a promising project! On my watchlist Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Is there a description of the background? Handsome boys and girls have a lot, do the project should also be beautiful, is entirely attracted by the CEO's value

ayasemoon789,

George Petrov (founder and CEO) is a developer and data scientist. He was developing high-load backend infrastructure for mobile games and served for several IT-companies based in Russia. He started Mirocana project 2,5 years ago. You can find out more in his interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M37P1x_hqGw

Members of our Core Team have an experience in their doing as well, but they do not hold a share in the company and were hired at the market valuation of their skills. Would you like to get a full description for all the employees?

can you reply my PM?
Is there a description of the background? Handsome boys and girls have a lot, do the project should also be beautiful, is entirely attracted by the CEO's value

ayasemoon789,

George Petrov (founder and CEO) is a developer and data scientist. He was developing high-load backend infrastructure for mobile games and served for several IT-companies based in Russia. He started Mirocana project 2,5 years ago. You can find out more in his interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M37P1x_hqGw

Members of our Core Team have an experience in their doing as well, but they do not hold a share in the company and were hired at the market valuation of their skills. Would you like to get a full description for all the employees?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I really like the concept of this project, and transparency is what most long-term projects require, I'm really waiting for the bounty thread to be launched on the 9th,
hopefully going well
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
are you bot? or set PM bot? i was PM you, but you answer with same message as first you PM me
the first blockchain technology in learning system. amazing
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Russian?
Then good luck russsian team!
Don't forget to join the association РАКИБ
Thanks, Bianxee!
We create a complex multi-level system that must surpass all AI and predicative systems that previously existed. And, of course, blockchain is extremely important. Without it, it is difficult for us to ensure a high level of openness and transparency.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
It is like the stox prediction market that i've read and i think it is more better than that because its transparent and having a good well planned future.
Pages:
Jump to: