Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mixerdream.com - Secure | Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer | Tumbler - page 2. (Read 624 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
Hello everyone, the logo of the website changed, the ONION version is fully working and in the clear version I made some changes, thank you very much for your support

Clearnet on my Firefox browser. Some files are missing I assume.

Is this your new logo in the middle?

I am sorry it can be improved much more :-)
copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 11
MixerDream BTC Mixer
Hello everyone, the logo of the website changed, the ONION version is fully working and in the clear version I made some changes, thank you very much for your support
copper member
MixerDream BTC Mixer
Best Anonymous Bitcoin mixer
I've seen this exact same claim several times lately, and always from Newbies. You're in the trust business, don't make claims that aren't true.

Why should a user have to wait 6 hours to receive his funds?
Because of blockchain analysis. Setting a fixed amount of time doesn't help much though.
i cant modify time delay, sorry, but i can modify title, thanks

Precise mode doesn't work on Tor (with java disabled) because you've done that part with JavaScript, you can hide and show those fields with pure CSS. I see a lot of useless script in your code, it looks like jambler api copy/paste, you should rethink, remove them from the Tor version or at least offer a version without JavaScript.

Precise mode fail on Tor Screenshot:

The strange thing is that you use JS to show and hide fields and for navigation on clear and Tor version, which is totally unnecessary because you can do it with CSS, and then there are scripts in your code that are supposedly useless. It's like you want the user to enable java for no reason, which may seem suspicious to some users. It doesn't make sense, I recommend you change it.

Thanks a lot i will work on that.

Onion website fixed, thanks a lot. no more javascript , it need more work, i will continue.
Activity: 15
Merit: 6
Precise mode doesn't work on Tor (with java disabled) because you've done that part with JavaScript, you can hide and show those fields with pure CSS. I see a lot of useless script in your code, it looks like jambler api copy/paste, you should rethink, remove them from the Tor version or at least offer a version without JavaScript.

Precise mode fail on Tor Screenshot: https://i.postimg.cc/dkM6fbRy/tor.png

The strange thing is that you use JS to show and hide fields and for navigation on clear and Tor version, which is totally unnecessary because you can do it with CSS, and then there are scripts in your code that are supposedly useless. It's like you want the user to enable java for no reason, which may seem suspicious to some users. It doesn't make sense, I recommend you change it.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Best Anonymous Bitcoin mixer
I've seen this exact same claim several times lately, and always from Newbies. You're in the trust business, don't make claims that aren't true.

Why should a user have to wait 6 hours to receive his funds?
Because of blockchain analysis. Setting a fixed amount of time doesn't help much though.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 2169
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
I tried out the Mixerdream. The website design is pretty cool, nearly identical to what should be mixer. The interface is also fairly simple for all users, especially newcomers. They can easily obtain everything they require. My mix amount arrived on time and cannot be traced. So far, everything has gone pretty smoothly. Funds were received in less than 6 hours, which I believe should be improved. I know it's already on the website, but we'll be receiving mixed funds in 6 hours. However, I believe that time should be reduced further. Why should a user have to wait 6 hours to receive his funds? Everything else is fine to me. I hope you will consider user feedback to improve your service. I tried with min amount 0.005 BTC.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
How to test your service without using our own coins? You could provide a few bucks to willing members in order to test this out.
copper member
MixerDream BTC Mixer
You are misinformed, enter to the websites advertised on that list (https://jambler.io/mix-coins.php) and check the commissions, you have checked what they recommend putting in the jambler control panel to partners, they recommend 2%, but jambler.io get 3%.
You just misinformed yourself.
I only read what I see on Jambler main page, and like I said they recommend 2% fee.
Other Jambler partners like Mixtum even offer free trial mixing for lower amount of Bitcoin.
I don't know how you are calculating fees and you can do whatever you want, it's your mixer.

https://jambler.io/

https://jambler.io/faq.php#faq-2.4

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
You are misinformed, enter to the websites advertised on that list (https://jambler.io/mix-coins.php) and check the commissions, you have checked what they recommend putting in the jambler control panel to partners, they recommend 2%, but jambler.io get 3%.
I only read what I see on Jambler main page, and like I said they recommend 2% fee.
Other Jambler partners like Mixtum even offer free trial mixing for lower amount of Bitcoin.
I don't know how you are calculating fees and you can do whatever you want, it's your mixer.

https://jambler.io/
copper member
MixerDream BTC Mixer
1 . Yes, it's jambler.io partner website.
Sorry but I can't find your Mixdream anywhere on Jambler website page with list of partners, and people should wait someone from Jambler to confirm this partnership.
There could be some mixers not released on their website, but I would like to see some confirmation first.
https://jambler.io/mix-coins.php

2 . Fee is 3.5% ,that is not more than other websites, we use top level anonimization of jambler service.
I see that recommended commission fee for mixing on Jambler.io platform is 2% and some people don't always need ''top level'' mixing.

1. To be added to the list, the web must be working for 6 months without interruptions, due to the recent creation there is still time to be added to that list.

2. You are misinformed, enter to the websites advertised on that list (https://jambler.io/mix-coins.php) and check the commissions, you have checked what they recommend putting in the jambler control panel to partners, they recommend 2%, but jambler.io get 3%.
legendary
Cashback 15%
Sorry but I can't find your Mixdream anywhere on Jambler website page with list of partners, and people should wait someone from Jambler to confirm this partnership.
There could be some mixers not released on their website, but I would like to see some confirmation first.
https://jambler.io/mix-coins.php

2 . Fee is 3.5% ,that is not more than other websites, we use top level anonimization of jambler service.
I see that recommended commission fee for mixing on Jambler.io platform is 2% and some people don't always need ''top level'' mixing.
copper member
MixerDream BTC Mixer
Mixerdream.com
What is your connection with Jambler.io website? You partnered with them or what?
I can see this was mentioned several times on your website and it can be found on the page bottom among your other links.
You are offering higher fees than Jambler so I see no real advantage of using your service, and there are other mixers that charge less fees or even nothing.

1. Your website looks like I am in a darknet site :-P
It's fine after all it's a mixer.
2. Both clearnet and onion site loads fast. Especially the onion site loads faster than I had experience with any other sites.
3. Maybe to start, have less service fees. You have few competition who are leading the industry, they have better fees rate than you. So as a new mixer at least a bit competitive will give you some advantage.

Welcome to the forum.
Good to see that you have already bought the copper membership and posted the graphical Ann. Most of the project owners are not aware of it. Now all you need to do is to promote the brand in the community. Consider running a signature campaign. Over time it will help you to build a positive image for your brand. There are many campaign managers who can help you to promote your brand in the forum. If you want then I can help you too. Feel free to check my service details and let's discuss if you find anything difficult to understand.

Cheers,

Thanks a lot for your reply. i will do signature campaign when possible, hope it can be possible soon.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
legendary
Cashback 15%
Mixerdream.com
What is your connection with Jambler.io website? You partnered with them or what?
I can see this was mentioned several times on your website and it can be found on the page bottom among your other links.
You are offering higher fees than Jambler so I see no real advantage of using your service, and there are other mixers that charge less fees or even nothing.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
1. Your website looks like I am in a darknet site :-P
It's fine after all it's a mixer.
2. Both clearnet and onion site loads fast. Especially the onion site loads faster than I had experience with any other sites.
3. Maybe to start, have less service fees. You have few competition who are leading the industry, they have better fees rate than you. So as a new mixer at least a bit competitive will give you some advantage.

Welcome to the forum.
Good to see that you have already bought the copper membership and posted the graphical Ann. Most of the project owners are not aware of it. Now all you need to do is to promote the brand in the community. Consider running a signature campaign. Over time it will help you to build a positive image for your brand. There are many campaign managers who can help you to promote your brand in the forum. If you want then I can help you too. Feel free to check my service details and let's discuss if you find anything difficult to understand.

Cheers,
copper member
MixerDream BTC Mixer
Pages:
Jump to: