Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✔️ MMOCoin | BSC | DeFi MMOSwap | MMO NFT | Marketplace LIVE ✔️ - page 67. (Read 128593 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 113
this coin needs more attention from other people,
when other project tried to get money as much as they can,on the other hand this project tried their best to deliver what they are looking for.
it's definitely an underrated project.
i hope you can keep it up until somebody else notice it and giving it a pair of wing to fly.
take it easy,slowly but sure i believe it will!
copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 4
We need 250 Votes to get Listed on PalitanX exchange
https://palitanx.com/dashboard/vote

For each vote you will be rewarded with 10 MMOCoins, just post your vote proof in our discord #vote text channel
copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 0
Getting better, nice to see social activity!
copper member
Vote for MMOCoin on CryptalDash

If you vote with +1000 by buying CRD tokens then you will be rewarded with 1,000 MMOCoins

https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing?search=mmocoin
copper member
If it gets listed on cryptoldash and altcoinexchange then its good enough. No need for more small exchanges.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I like the concept of this project. Well prepared team and project management. I hope you rock in cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 294

Sir, I voted already. But how much vote is required to add AltCoinExchange ? I hope it will be added soon.
Very nice project. I am interest cause of a new block chain. It is a great news that MMO already listed by crex24.com . Thanks team and wish for success.

Yes brother, you're absolutely right.MMO gain a great success in present and future.
MMOCoin is the best crpto ico technology platform that I think.Becouse MMOCoin already added two exchanges where the trader can easily trade with buy and sell.
Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
Few years ago MMOPro was blue but our new Green merchandise (with MMOCoin) will be available on MMO's new upcoming marketplace!

Merchandise looks good. Great job coming up with this idea.
copper member
Few years ago MMOPro was blue but our new Green merchandise (with MMOCoin) will be available on MMO's new upcoming marketplace!
copper member
For voting the community should be involved? sending email to the community members will be much better. Also good to see the price rising!
copper member
Very nice project. I am interest cause of a new block chain. It is a great news that MMO already listed by crex24.com . Thanks team and wish for success.

Thank you for the positive feedback
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
copper member
Saw the bounty program and I can say it's rewarding. Wished I was able to join the first week but great to know there are 3 more weeks to go. Happy to be a part of the project.

Its great to have good people joining the MMO Army!

We have also added the coin live price update widget on our forum/community home! (thanks to @coinlib)

It is growing!
Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
Saw the bounty program and I can say it's rewarding. Wished I was able to join the first week but great to know there are 3 more weeks to go. Happy to be a part of the project.
copper member
good to see the market price is increasing like a rocket. Hoping for the best!
Pages:
Jump to: