Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✔️ MMOCoin | BSC | DeFi MMOSwap | MMO NFT | Marketplace LIVE ✔️ - page 68. (Read 128593 times)

copper member
Activity: 272
Merit: 4
another update for the mmocoin trading platform which is launching soon!

copper member
Well, MMOCoin logo design is really cool. So does the look, very good. And MMOCoin will also be used to buy and sell MMO resources in the safest way possible. Is not that a good deal on a project? I like this.
Thank you, yes our marketplace will be launched soon from where people can easily buy and sell mmo resources through MMOCoins in a safest way possible.

Great and Interesting Project , Looking Forward For the Success of This Project.
merculet
Thank you!

Wink different and beautiful project. it will be an easy platform for gaming and trading. having a Web wallet is also an advantage.
Thanks for the positive feedback.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
 Wink different and beautiful project. it will be an easy platform for gaming and trading. having a Web wallet is also an advantage.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Great and Interesting Project , Looking Forward For the Success of This Project.
merculet
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Well, MMOCoin logo design is really cool. So does the look, very good. And MMOCoin will also be used to buy and sell MMO resources in the safest way possible. Is not that a good deal on a project? I like this.
copper member
Activity: 358
The AirDrop is still up Shocked so hurry up guys let this distribution start.
copper member
Distribution chart of Week 1 bounty

Also a good news!!

copper member
What about the discord bounty?  hoping to see some huge activity on discord.
copper member
1st week's Bounty distribution has begun, check your MMO Wallet

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3257394.0/
copper member
Our AirDrop is still open few slots left , don't forget to participate
https://goo.gl/forms/30gKzCUpmrzBhvna2
copper member
WEEK – 1  | BOUNTY rewards will be distributed tomorrow |
* Signature Campaign= 1,75,000 MMOCoins
* Facebook Campaign= 1,00,000 MMOCoins
* Twitter Campaign= 1,00,000 MMOCoins
* Telegram Campaign= 50,000 MMOCoins

Bounty Campaign Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-bounty-mmocoin-decentralized-cryptocurrency-pos-2000000-coins-rewards-3257394
copper member

============
PRICE | POOL LIST | REALTIME ROI | REALTIME MN REWARD
DISCORD | TELEGRAM | BITCOINTALK

MMOCoin LISTING

This is great The type of coin is POS? not POW?
copper member
Activity: 56

============
PRICE | POOL LIST | REALTIME ROI | REALTIME MN REWARD
DISCORD | TELEGRAM | BITCOINTALK

MMOCoin LISTING
copper member
@gogok we will update in future,
Also everyone today our bounty 1st week is about to end, rewards will be distributed tomorrow!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Hey. This is an interesting project that interested me. A new block-chain is always of interest. I visited your site, on which everything is pretty decent. But I could not find a team to study them in more detail. Where can I see it.
Thanks
copper member
great to see the community and project growing much faster! Hoping to see the marketplace progress soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
Looks like a legit project. Nice website. I also downloaded the wallet just now. Will join the signature campaign.

Looking forward to more progress for the project. Good luck!
copper member
Just 2,000 slots left, we are almost here. Once we reach to the maximum amount of requests the distribution will begin!
Activity: 184
In future we are heading towards everything decentralized then how this important field can remain behind. These are actually new startups and projects in every filed to take them to next generation level because old systems have stuck to their so-called successful strategies and will loose share from future's economy. Incentivizing will make this to new heights surely.
Pages:
Jump to: