Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MN] MONKEY - Node & Portfolio Tracking App - OPEN ALPHA LIVE ! - page 6. (Read 57486 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Been around in this plan for a while now and I really think there's a huge potential. Price is ridiculously low at the moment in contrast to the development that's being made by the team in this idea.
Activity: 140
I can`t find, can i mining MONKEY with nvidia, if it possible at that pool?  Huh  Huh  Huh

Did you ever tried to mine a Masternode + POS coin? Roll Eyes

I have understood you, that is only to buy  Cry
Thank you!
Activity: 36
Hello  I read that 3 page whitepaper first before browsing through the posts here.
I got few question in the whitepaper but all got cleared up when I started browsing the forum post.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
I can`t find, can i mining MONKEY with nvidia, if it possible at that pool?  Huh  Huh  Huh

Did you ever tried to mine a Masternode + POS coin? Roll Eyes
Activity: 36
In general, there are several factors affecting the price of the plan. The most important thing is that the team itself fulfill its promises and perform its work following its road map.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
Noticed the high masternode worth on Masternodes online and came here.
With lack of electricity and slow internet it seems I am confined between a select few websites that are working ..

Anyways, can someone sumarrize to me why Monkey has a high roi / coin value at this time? It seems like a new project but already with a decent captalization and roi. Why are people investing in this? I checked their website, the downloads section only provided me with their wallet, no tracking app. Have they launched that yet?

Activity: 6
MONK experiencing some network issues which MONK investigating right now.

Please be patient, once MONK have more details MONK will announce it here.

Hi Folks,

My stake wallet seems to have run into one of those issues, its last block shows from sunday
# 53366   Sun Sep 2 11:50:26 2018

I currently have 270 MONK stuck in stake mode from a stake on Sep 2 11:49
TX: 0987d5095da9bb786598b81135e4842bedaa323cfe8e3342c15960e78a424ec8

Looking for tips if i :
A) have to stop the wallet and reinstall the new one to take it from there
B) have to rebuild or rescan the blockindex without restarting
C) or fix through another method

Hadn't had this before on any of my stake wallets yet. How to proceed from here ?

Kind regards,

Node010

I had to resync my complete blockchain files 2 times, now it`s working like before.

Hi Stf, thanks. So you also had Immature coins before the resync ?
I am unsure how those are handled as i can't figure out what kind of problem occured.

Kind regards,
  Node010

Yes, i had. I have just resynced and it stops 7 hours before the current block. I resynced again and it synced complete and is up to date.

Good news then, thanks for the rapid replies !
Greetz,

Node010

Hi Folks,

My stake wallet seems to have run into one of those issues, its last block shows from sunday

Looking for tips if i :

Hadn't had this before on any of my stake wallets yet. How to proceed from here ?

Kind regards,

Node010

I had to resync my complete blockchain files 2 times, now it`s working like before.

I am unsure how those are handled as i can't figure out what kind of problem occured.

Kind regards,
  Node010

Yes, i had. I have just resynced and it stops 7 hours before the current block. I resynced again and it synced complete and is up to date.

Hi Folks,

Looking for tips if i :

Kind regards,

Node010

Kind regards,
  Node010
Activity: 34
The project is interesting and I think this is a good project for the investors. but many businesss are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this plan.

Hi Folks,

Looking for tips if i :

Kind regards,

Node010

Hi Folks,

Looking for tips if i :

Kind regards,

Node010
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
MONK Wallet Version 2.2.1.1 is now available for download from Github. This wallet update includes a fix for network issues & UI update. We also added few more checkpoints . This update is not mandatory but highly recommended.
https://github.com/MONKEYPROJECT/MonkeyV2/releases/tag/v2.2.1
We rolled out an Update to our Tracking App - new Version is 0.9 - your App is updated automatically with the next start.

See #app-changelog on discord  for full changelog.

We Also Added 100 more places in our NEW Alpha Version.
Lock your spot here: https://monkeytracking.io/

Thank for Update
I can`t find, can i mining MONKEY with nvidia, if it possible at that pool? Huh
Activity: 123
Merit: 11
We rolled out an Update to our Tracking App - new Version is 0.9 - your App is updated automatically with the next start.

See #app-changelog on discord  for full changelog.

We Also Added 100 more places in our NEW Alpha Version.
Lock your spot here: https://monkeytracking.io/

Activity: 123
Merit: 11
MONK Wallet Version 2.2.1.1 is now available for download from Github. This wallet update includes a fix for network issues & UI update. We also added few more checkpoints . This update is not mandatory but highly recommended.
https://github.com/MONKEYPROJECT/MonkeyV2/releases/tag/v2.2.1
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Activity: 19
I worry as I see no purpose of this coin,so far I´ve only read that is makes more of itself via masternodes or staking. But for what can it be used other than that,how will any investor make money if all investors are here here for the same thing,there should be another group of investors that may buy it for shopping items and/or services provided.
It is impossible that EVERYONE will have profit if everyone is in the same group,that way coins will get dumped hard.
Opinions anyone ?

For a start at least there could be a bult in (secret,blockhain) messanger in the app and may put required amount of coins  condition to start chatting ?
Monkey stores?
More ??
Roadmap?
Activity: 19
I worry as I see no purpose of this coin,so far I´ve only read that is makes more of itself via masternodes or staking. But for what can it be used other than that,how will any investor make money if all investors are here here for the same thing,there should be another group of investors that may buy it for shopping items and/or services provided.
It is impossible that EVERYONE will have profit if everyone is in the same group,that way coins will get dumped hard.
Opinions anyone ?

For a start at least there could be a bult in (secret,blockhain) messanger in the app and may put required amount of coins  condition to start chatting ?
Monkey stores?
More ??
Pages:
Jump to: