Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MN] MONKEY - Node & Portfolio Tracking App - OPEN ALPHA LIVE ! - page 10. (Read 57486 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Thanks guys, now i`m on the right chain! Wink
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
...and put the nodes above in the monkey.conf in the appdata folder. create the monkey.conf file if its not their, download bootstrap file, start the wallet, give it half an hour.
Activity: 27
don`t shill your fuckin reflinks...

Guys, how to get on the right chain? i have deleted my complete chainfiles and synced. still on the wrong chain

Use the bootstrap.  I tried and failed syncing from scratch numerous times but the bootstrap linked in the pinned messages in the wallet-support section of the Discord, worked.
don`t shill your fuckin reflinks...

Guys, how to get on the right chain? i have deleted my complete chainfiles and synced. still on the wrong chain
Activity: 4
What should I do when I hit 14200? Will I have to download a new updated Wallet? My Monk is already on Wallet v2.1.2. What are the steps to make the exchange?

The last news i read about the swap was that they are working on a swapbot. So you have to send the monk to a specific address and the bot send the "new monks" to your new wallet address.

It's clearer now, thanks.
What should I do when I hit 14200? Will I have to download a new updated Wallet? My Monk is already on Wallet v2.1.2. What are the steps to make the exchange?

The last news i read about the swap was that they are working on a swapbot. So you have to send the monk to a specific address and the bot send the "new monks" to your new wallet address.
Hi Friends,

I have a Problem. Iam on the "Wrong" Chain? After resync the Blockindex is other as from "Coinexplorer". I Have delete all files "not the wallet.dat" in the AppData Folder. Downloaded the bootstap file and after Resync
the same Problem. Resync from Block 0 the same Problem.

Everything i do iam on the Wrong Chain. I have Minted some Monks but in Coinexplorer they are not displayed there.

Can someone help?  Huh Huh Huh Huh

just checked it, i have the same problem.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 287
Merit: 17
Hi Friends,

I have a Problem. Iam on the "Wrong" Chain? After resync the Blockindex is other as from "Coinexplorer". I Have delete all files "not the wallet.dat" in the AppData Folder. Downloaded the bootstap file and after Resync
the same Problem. Resync from Block 0 the same Problem.

Everything i do iam on the Wrong Chain. I have Minted some Monks but in Coinexplorer they are not displayed there.

Can someone help?  Huh Huh Huh Huh

dammit my wallet is on wrong chain and not synching again.
Where can i get a list of latest nodes to add to my monkey.conf file???

Hi,

i use the following ones:

addnode=222.248.204.38:8710
addnode=188.2.107.220:8710
addnode=5.71.99.205:8710
addnode=182.16.66.202:8710
Activity: 57
dammit my wallet is on wrong chain and not synching again.
Where can i get a list of latest nodes to add to my monkey.conf file???
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
STATUS UPDATES DISCORD

Swap Testing is in progress. New Wallet is monitored 24-7 and so far all are happy with the results.

BRIDGE & CRYPTOPIA
We still wait for their final decissions. Since 133.000 was the Block we aimed for our snapshot we currently have to postpone it again. As soon as Cryptopia and Bridge decided we will announce the final Snapshot Block and let you guys know to proceed.

The next steps after Snapshot can proceed very fast.

What does this mean for me?
You can collect more MONK for the Swap, thats all!
Activity: 29
                                                             **********ATTENTION ALL USERS**********

We are looking for help testing our new swap wallet. Come and join us on discord to help. Ideally you will have a second PC to test on, but there are ways around it     https://discord.gg/wTaF6qZ
@everyone
Automatic Swap Bot is working - we invited some guys from Community to our @TESTNET Wallet testing period!

Those guys can confirm you how easy the swap will be for all of you. Next Step is waiting for Cryptopia and Cryptobridge. Once they decided we can snapshot the blockchain
I have some coins in my wallet, what procedure should I do now? Huh
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Will StakingLab be supporting the swap? Has that been confirmed?
When will the new chain going live?
Activity: 168
New Specs are ready.

MONK increased the MN Collateral to 2000 MONK and also increased the rewards to make owning a Masternode way more lucrative.

To also make staking even easier we decided to increase the Blocks each day from ~620 to 1440. With those specifications it will take us 12 years to reach the maximum supply of 21.000.000 $MONK

Update from by team MONK

OFFICIAL STATEMENT
http://www.monkey.vision/important-news/

Feel free to ask us everything you want to know in #chat

We will announce further informations within the next days!

AND

How to destroy a Masternode and get all Coins back to one Address:

1)
Open the  masternode.conf on your Hot wallet and clean it.
2)
Restart your MONKEY Hot Wallet with the coins inside. You shall now see no more Masternode in the Masternode Tab
3)
Open Coin Control and select "All Blocks"
4)
Send all selected Coins to 1 of your Wallet addresses
5)
You now have all Coins put into 1 Address
Pages:
Jump to: