Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 103. (Read 300628 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
I cant wait to try out the game, its been a while since I've played a browser game like this Smiley

I love how this coin gives the general public an entry into Crypto Currency. Bravo!

It really is a great idea and I hope to see more projects bringing in additional browser games and social channels. The University idea alongside games will really help to educate and introduce people to Crypto. Ease of access and a gradual introduction into the system is the perfect way to go.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I cant wait to try out the game, its been a while since I've played a browser game like this Smiley

I love how this coin gives the general public an entry into Crypto Currency. Bravo!
Activity: 170
Activity: 217
how about a countdown timer till the alpha ?Cheesy
Activity: 392
The game is just round the corner, honestly can't wait!
Activity: 217
Activity: 250
can someone walk me through getting the wallet running on a mac?

Try our nodes.

Munne.conf (Mac OS path: /Users/[your username]/Library/Application Support/Munne/Munne.conf):

addnode=95.85.35.31
addnode=104.131.199.160
addnode=104.131.194.25
addnode=104.131.194.8
addnode=107.170.188.114
addnode=162.243.255.199
addnode=162.243.120.98
addnode=192.241.178.157
addnode=192.241.175.76
addnode=162.243.32.206
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
can someone walk me through getting the wallet running on a mac?
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
I like Munne because it's doing it's own thing. Munne doesn't need blocknet/supernet whatever, it isn't involved in all the crap that's ruining the alt-coin scene right now. This thread is a nice getaway from the crying children rampant in the rest of this subsection.  Cheesy

I won't be able to join alpha test, I have a real busy next few days. But I have been nicely staking away for a week now, and I look forward to hearing the reaction to alpha test.
Also, I had no problem quickly creating a .conf file for the wallet.  Anyone who is deeply involved in Alt-coins should learn how to add a .conf file to the app-data/roaming folding (If you have Windows), because it likely won't be the last time you'll have to!

Cheers all, and lets keep this thread going nicely! Cool
Activity: 177
Invest in your future.
Activity: 280
excellent!, going for some sleep and hopefully trying the Alpha when i wake upp Smiley.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

We are with the last details of the alpha, will be available in a few hours. Stay tuned

Mchrono

The dev here is quite good. I have a lot of hopes from this coin. I am sure the alpha is going to be a killer.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Hi guys,

We are with the last details of the alpha, will be available in a few hours. Stay tuned

Mchrono
Good news

Great Devteam! Good work.
legendary
Activity: 994
Hi guys,

Mchrono
Good news
Activity: 250
Hi guys,

Mchrono
Activity: 262
Let's dump it  Smiley

^^So obviously upset he hasn't gotten in...you had your chance at cheap coins man

I warned you  Smiley Dumpie coming  Smiley

LOL epic dump dude.... enjoy your 9% profits...
Let's dump it  Smiley

^^So obviously upset he hasn't gotten in...you had your chance at cheap coins man

I warned you  Smiley Dumpie coming  Smiley

Community is waiting and holding. Better you buy now. You won't see those low prices again...
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Let's dump it  Smiley

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
Jump to: