Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 99. (Read 300628 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
We have been added to cryptsy.

Link: https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/MNE_BTC

Sweeeet Cheesy the more attention the better..and deserved attention at that
Activity: 250
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
FUD really hate! Huh
::)So what? The game developed, at least prove that MNE development team is to have integrity. With strong technical strength! We are professional notes team. We have revealed a lot of COINS scheme, but the MNE COINS COINS is a good! We have to buy, firmly hold! Grin

EXACTLY

They are taking a forgotten gem (legally, agreeing with the creators / owners) and bringing into Munne. They finish the remaining functions and will include munne as ingame currency. Is there anything better than that? If they have the contacts and knowledge to create from scratch or buy a forgotten gem and bring it to Munne, I'll be very happy.
Knowing this makes me even more confident because I opened us the chance to see new games in the future to support Munne, either through agreements, purchasing the license/code or creating it from scratch.

+100000

???Some people dumping? Rapid decline in the prices?

No volume or sales under the ICO, it's just manipulation / bots. They steal from the weak hands their money.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
This dip is allow the swingtraders a chance to buy under ICO. Its lovely
Activity: 140
 ???Some people dumping? Rapid decline in the prices?
FUD really hate! Huh
::)So what? The game developed, at least prove that MNE development team is to have integrity. With strong technical strength! We are professional notes team. We have revealed a lot of COINS scheme, but the MNE COINS COINS is a good! We have to buy, firmly hold! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Damn this game is addictive
Played this morning and at work now fuck cannot play  Undecided

Anyway i would like to know if the game is saved until the next update or i have to create a new game at the beta?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Activity: 434
Any chance to get the password issue straightened out?
We are doing a good job. Something you need to know: It is normal in this forum to create FUD, when certain people or projects are jealous or want cheap coins. We dont worry about that.
We expect this to be clarified as soon as possible (as we said year1920 can verify what we have said all along).
Activity: 392
Well guys, better get some crimes going, i'm running away with it Smiley
Activity: 392

how were you able to find the original game and all the info?

I did a view source on the munne game's site, looked at the PHP (which is unchanged from year1920.com btw) - found a simple way to reference the images on the slideshow directly (cause you can't right click them) , and did a reverse google search on each image. The 4th image linked to the artist's page, and I found him talking about the year1920.com page from there. Simple, really.

You can't view the PHP source. The HTML is generated from the PHP which is run server side.

The game was unfinished, and much to our delight, the munne project has revived this gem and added so much more to it. Integrating this with the mne currency and mobile platforms is really taking this far and beyond the original. I am incredibly happy that the dev team have found a way to bring mne into this unique eco system and I look forward to using MNE within this game.

Activity: 12

There are two names "Peter Leaman" (https://www.linkedin.com/pub/peter-leaman/56/315/53) and "Kyle Mulder" connected with the 1920 game itself. And "Foul Crow LLC" owns the current version of the live site, apparently. You can find Peter's email if you do a whois of year1920.com - you will not find any identity for the Munne whois, it's been  hidden.

I'm sorry but I'm not seeing the point that you're trying to make, I don't think.

You DO realize that purchasing the rights and licensing would in no way put the names of the Munne team on the old website of the visuals, right?

And as for the WHOIS privacy, there are tons of hosting services which add in the whois anonymity feature by default out of the recent popular demand for it, and people register sites as private without even realizing it or meaning to do so.

The bottom line is that the Devs have been open and honest in every way possible, and this random recent surge of FUD is not only uncalled for, but has also been effortlessly refuted by the Dev. If you feel the need to go around posting FUD, at least try to find a coin that actually has something wrong with it, instead of picking on Munne when there's been nothing but outstanding developments and perfect transparency.
Please, contact with year1920 he may assert our history.

Stop with the FUD guys
J9901,

1) When did you buy the rights to this game exactly? Can you confirm a license purchase? - On may/june 2014
2) Who did you buy it from? Can you give us the company name? Any sort of detail or contact information? - Answered above
3) Aside from bug fixes and a name change, what other changes have you made in the browser game? - We are working in the family module, we have 30-40% of the mobile design and part of the business module. We will release it in the next beta.
4) And of course, where any of you in the current Munee dev team affiliate with the previous owners of the year1920 prior to the money project?? Answered above.
Activity: 350
J9901,

Yes, no problem. We contacted the owner of the game at that moment and we bought the code of the game to launch our version with other name. If you take the time to login and read the local boards you will see that the game was never finished, the owner was going to start a marketing campaign after that, but the game was sold.
No, we are not affiliated with year1920’s creators in any way, you can contact them by the email, you are free to do that.

Mchrono

Just sent [email protected] an e-mail. Here's to hoping for a response.

Would've been nice if you didn't ignore the rest of my questions though.

A guy named Rafal Urbanski in Poland did much of the artwork for year1920. (http://brainchild.pl/) (http://forrst.me/brainchild/posts)

There are two names "Peter Leaman" (https://www.linkedin.com/pub/peter-leaman/56/315/53) and "Kyle Mulder" connected with the 1920 game itself. And "Foul Crow LLC" owns the current version of the live site, apparently. You can find Peter's email if you do a whois of year1920.com - you will not find any identity for the Munne whois, it's been  hidden.

Facebook for 1920: https://www.facebook.com/Year1920?fref=nf

Just some stuff if anyone would like to check it out and verify dev's story. I personally believe this dev team is connected to other crypto projects, but I have no proof. I won't spread my theory but I'll allow others to investigate and draw their own conclusions. At the very least, in the ANN thread they claim this game was developed with a AAA budget and hours - when it clearly was not, is 3+ years old, and apparently hasn't changed much since they purchased it. Maybe they licensed this game fully, and it's all legit. But be aware of just how deep these devs are into this game - not very.

And a final thought - if you purchased the rights to a game from somebody with the intention of integrating it into your business model - would they continue to run their own version of the software?

how were you able to find the original game and all the info?
Activity: 12
Aw jeez, baseless FUD is just that - Baseless  Roll Eyes

It's pretty obvious that the Dev has been nothing less than fully transparent throughout the entire process, and continues to do so. Just read back about the game in the OP - Can't help but feel like certain people hear are trying to spin the truth around in an attempt at picking up cheap MNE by scaring others into letting theirs go.

All I can say is that I've never seen a coin with a Dev who is not only consistently developing what they promised while simultaneously responding to all inquiries from the community with such upfront hones info and speed.

Hats off to the Munne team for all you've done, and all you continue to do  Smiley
DEV!what  happen? ???price  droping!I lost a daughter's milk powder money    Cry
Activity: 490
J9901,

Yes, no problem. We contacted the owner of the game at that moment and we bought the code of the game to launch our version with other name. If you take the time to login and read the local boards you will see that the game was never finished, the owner was going to start a marketing campaign after that, but the game was sold.
No, we are not affiliated with year1920’s creators in any way, you can contact them by the email, you are free to do that.

Mchrono

Just sent [email protected] an e-mail. Here's to hoping for a response.

Would've been nice if you didn't ignore the rest of my questions though.
Pages:
Jump to: