Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 115. (Read 300628 times)

legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
It seems that the price is stable 25% above the ICO, they are very good news.

Tip: The time to invest is now, when we have news from the PR Firm (soon we will reveal the name of the PR Firm) and users can access the alpha of the game, we believe that prices will rise a lot.
But you must remember that this is a long term project, not a P&D scheme. We're here to stay.

Do you have a deadline for when you disclose name of PR firm and release alpha of the game?
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I would like to enter / participate in the alpha too and thanks for the tip.

mee too Smiley
Activity: 392

Tip: The time to invest is now, when we have news from the PR Firm (soon we will reveal the name of the PR Firm) and users can access the alpha of the game, we believe that prices will rise a lot.
But you must remember that this is a long term project, not a P&D scheme. We're here to stay.

Great news !! i cant wait..

+1000 Cheesy To Da Munne!

Not even at 24hrs and we have over 185 BTC vol, and just shy of about 2500000 Munne traded so far!

Only on Bittrex!

Cant wait to see what happens when we hit Bter and Cryptsy Wink

Muuniversity and the Munne Project are going to take this coin to the masses.

Marketing makes all the difference!
Activity: 143
Quark it up!

Great news !! i cant wait..

+1000 Cheesy To Da Munne!

Not even at 24hrs and we have over 185 BTC vol, and just shy of about 2500000 Munne traded so far!

Only on Bittrex!

Cant wait to see what happens when we hit Bter and Cryptsy Wink
rze
Activity: 194

Its great! MNE and EQX - best projects today!
Activity: 250

I feel so bad for anyone who decides not to hold or buy more. This ship will take off in the next few weeks not to mention what will happen when the dev team delivers all of the exciting parts of the Munne Project! Smiley

yes !! munne looks great!
Activity: 143
Quark it up!
I feel so bad for anyone who decides not to hold or buy more. This ship will take off in the next few weeks not to mention what will happen when the dev team delivers all of the exciting parts of the Munne Project! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 994
What a shitty playing by whales on bittrex
legendary
Activity: 1045
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
Weak hands sell

Yup, I went all in at 7200, and am holding for a while  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1036
Activity: 168
I control this coin and I can decide how high it goes  Smiley

you seem the type that cannot control your bowels nevermind any coins price, which would explain why your jobless, bed bound and spend all your day on here trying to make people believe you have even a minute amount of say in what happens to the coin prices lol

youngmike, make the coin 25k sats by monday morning in that case.  cheers.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I control this coin and I can decide how high it goes  Smiley

you seem the type that cannot control your bowels nevermind any coins price, which would explain why your jobless, bed bound and spend all your day on here trying to make people believe you have even a minute amount of say in what happens to the coin prices lol
already got 2x from MNE ICO, now invested in EQX ICO  Cool awesome profits

You will regret it! Smiley munne is the winner

THANKS FOR CHEAP MUNNE Cheesy
I have huge trading experience and im think that EQX ICO is a good way to my profit. Thanks Munne and Equinox  Grin

I have huge trading experience and I control munne  Smiley

good Smiley i thinkins munne go to 20k soon  Smiley
Activity: 252

I have huge trading experience and im think that EQX ICO is a good way to my profit. Thanks Munne and Equinox  Grin

I have huge trading experience and I control munne  Smiley
rze
Activity: 194

Activity: 252

I'm buying eqx when it drops to 400 sat, and I'm going to make it happen just after ico  Wink
Jump to: