Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 110. (Read 300628 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Just a small Buy wall could easyly stop the trend.

2BTC and the price is over 5500 Sats
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
Dev,  please put a buy wall for support or the coin will die .

Stop complaining and lower your average buy in or sell if you can't handle a few swings!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
We are here.
We are working really hard with the alpha. The product is real and the price it’s a joke at the moment. When you test it, the ones that sell below ICO prices will regret, and those who wait/buy will be rewarded.

If it is a reward to buy at ico price then put up a huge buy wall at 5500 with the btc you received.
Then those mne coins can be used to turn back into btc through the game or exchange as it develops to further fund the project.
If you do not do this then that shows the community and investors how much you believe in the coin.

It is like the old king solomon story and cutting the baby in half.
MNE is your baby and it is on the chopping block now.
What will you do?

Take the btc and run?
or
Try to save mne with the btc?

Our future is in your hands.
Good news about Munne Project!
Finally, will be an open alpha and anyone may participate. It will open early next week.

Greetings,

Mchrono

You might want to seriously consider making this happen immediately and no more than 24hrs.

Agreed.  I wanna try this coin, but it's not a feature to be open source, it's a requirement for legitimacy

Yes.
1. Release the wallet source.
2. Release alpha game.
3. Provide multipool to mine for Munne

All need to be accomplished about an hour ago.

Lol, "dev" made his money already

Yes he did. ~263btc ico. The budget needs to be adjusted. Take 10% (or 50% if you want to really show support) and put a buy wall at 5500.
Or take the whole marketing budget and put it as a 5500 buy wall. Because if it keeps going down it would take the whole marketing budget just to hope to get it back to 5500.
The current volume sold under 5500 is not that bad...yet. This will continue unless buy support is established and who better than those that received ~263btc (~$90,000.00)

You are stupid! That PR money is essential, and leverages the money much more then a baseless buy support wall!he won't do that just so you can take your saggy 10% profit.
People are actually in this long term you know!
legendary
Activity: 1120
We are here.
We are working really hard with the alpha. The product is real and the price it’s a joke at the moment. When you test it, the ones that sell below ICO prices will regret, and those who wait/buy will be rewarded.

The price is never a joke, the problem is the altcoin business, we are not November 2013 anymore, then you had shitcoins with marketcaps of more then $1M. My coin ROS is now already 2 months old and it is really hard to stay in business, what do you think of working together?
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
Dev,  please put a buy wall for support or the coin will die .
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
We are here.

Activity: 142
You're, left off part of my rant. Opalcoin and Dogecoin are also safe as houses and real projects not so much fart gas as we have here.  There you go, rant complete and am I ever wrong? Has any recent ICO ever gone up and stayed up? Truth is the truth even if preached by an arsehole such as myself.

Well, that didn't take long.  From the attractive infographics with the little people I thought it would stay up for a while the way Bitswift managed to for a while.

Anyway, here I go on my dead coin speal to come over to PandaCoin. Good devs, honesty, real tech not infographics and promises.  Check out the thread and make up your own mind:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pndpandacoin-first-hybrid-wallet-5000-faster-blockchain-download-instant-sync-568529

Get out while you can. These ICOs never go back up or if they do it is a dead cat bounce or a quick pump then lights out. None here is too much of bagholder yet but it just gets worse. It always does. Been there done that.  Even the master scammers at Bitswift couldn't hold their price longer than a couple of weeks.

Don't forget opal
Finally, will be an open alpha and anyone may participate. It will open early next week.

Greetings,

Mchrono

You might want to seriously consider making this happen immediately and no more than 24hrs.

Agreed.  I wanna try this coin, but it's not a feature to be open source, it's a requirement for legitimacy

Yes.
2. Release alpha game.

Yes he did. ~263btc ico. The budget needs to be adjusted. Take 10% (or 50% if you want to really show support) and put a buy wall at 5500.
Or take the whole marketing budget and put it as a 5500 buy wall. Because if it keeps going down it would take the whole marketing budget just to hope to get it back to 5500.
The current volume sold under 5500 is not that bad...yet. This will continue unless buy support is established and who better than those that received ~263btc (~$90,000.00)

Greetings,

Mchrono

Well done dev! Keep working hard as usual

Sounds good! time to buy some MNE at these prices!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Greetings,

Mchrono

Yes.
2. Release alpha game.

legendary
Activity: 854
Price is falling pretty badly. Under IPO price now. No Buy support

Greetings,

Mchrono

Yes.
2. Release alpha game.

Well, that didn't take long.  From the attractive infographics with the little people I thought it would stay up for a while the way Bitswift managed to for a while.

Anyway, here I go on my dead coin speal to come over to PandaCoin. Good devs, honesty, real tech not infographics and promises.  Check out the thread and make up your own mind:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pndpandacoin-first-hybrid-wallet-5000-faster-blockchain-download-instant-sync-568529

Get out while you can. These ICOs never go back up or if they do it is a dead cat bounce or a quick pump then lights out. None here is too much of bagholder yet but it just gets worse. It always does. Been there done that.  Even the master scammers at Bitswift couldn't hold their price longer than a couple of weeks.

Don't forget opal
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
This guy again, he was there at the end on Craigscoin, Vidioshare, and a bunch of others.  Annoying as hell but he seems to get it right, unfortunately.

Anyway, here I go on my dead coin speal to come over to Panda[Suspicious link removed]d devs, honesty, real tech not infographics and promises.  Check out the thread and make up your own mind:

Greetings,

Mchrono

Don't listen to this muncher if you want to not to be broke ...

Hold and buy cheap coins. I fully support this project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
another ICO another dump  Undecided

Don't cry, we all knew that it was quick money, get in, sell on the first day and make sure that you're out soon.
haha i'm already out made a small profit
Jump to: