Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 21. (Read 300594 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

I dont see how u can blame Terpin for any of this ..
He got sold the same line of BS we got.

You're joking, right?  Haha.

Do you even know who Terpin is? Do you think he's hard up for $18 grand?

Terpin absolutely and personally knows who these devs are.  At the very least.  And quite possibly, Terpin has a large vested interest in MUNNE [just like he does in UNB].

So Terpin needs to stop playing this circle jerk game or refund THIS COMMUNITY the $18,000.

Put pressure on Terpin and you will see results.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

You guys are doing this all wrong.

You need to take to twitter and hit up Michael Terpin, like Tupac Shakur.

He took $18,000.  Return it to us, the community, or do your job and promote this turd.

Put pressure on Terpin and something will happen cause he won't wanna look like he took money from scammers.

I dont see how u can blame Terpin for any of this ..
He got sold the same line of BS we got.
Its all on Mchrono .. HE took our money with promises of "working hard" "Good Communication" and a few other gems that never materialized.

Terpin even took some of his Fee in Munne ,, he must be happy about that ..

Its gotta be a scam , I cant imagine anyone in their right mind , only now starting to "worrie" or say they are about content That would have been the First thing i would have worked on.
Getting people to start creating content that should have happend in November not now ..

Its a big cluster fuck with the either incompetent or scamming Mchrono in the middle.
Ow ye and Devplus .. that hasnt showed up since the ICO ..

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

You guys are doing this all wrong.

You need to take to twitter and hit up Michael Terpin, like Tupac Shakur.

He took $18,000.  Return it to us, the community, or do your job and promote this turd.

Put pressure on Terpin and something will happen cause he won't wanna look like he took money from scammers.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
dev, are you done playing hide & seek...not just today but for the past six months? LOL

#munnefail

cmon buddy, either just admit defeat and get help for your coin development, dump everything and disappear so community has to take over or get new dev, OR pump it skyhigh after all this accumulation with whatever crappy news you have planned LOL.   are you just lazy or you have poor english??

you had the balls to work with dr. coin and mr. net when you launched and even had the balls to tell some of us "IT'S NOT A SCAM, we're here for the long run".  well it's been quite long already with zero results and initiative from your end  Lips sealed
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
lol, my wallet is working fine atm. Switch back to the old one guys and run as admin.

? run as admin?
Mchrono, at the moment you are online, so answer questions.

(sent it and 2 min later he logged out)
lol, my wallet is working fine atm. Switch back to the old one guys and run as admin.

Can't open it. Sh** Fu** Mu**e

Fu** Mchrono

Can't open it. Sh** Fu** Mu**e
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Hi. My wallet is not opening!
Who has the same problems?  Huh

Hi xenxex,

same for me.

Today when open it for stake, it crash and don't open.

Other with same problem?

Regards

how the F does this happen
was there a self destruct feature in the code
Huh
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Best thing to do is getting refunded, where mchrono places buy orders with a fair way, the price coming to approximately 260btc/ico amount or 106btc/ico amount (if the community is satisfied what happened with spendings)? Well well well I think it is time for lawsuit?

It is unlikely this will ever happen.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Best thing to do is getting refunded, where mchrono places buy orders with a fair way, the price coming to approximately 260btc/ico amount or 106btc/ico amount (if the community is satisfied what happened with spendings)? Well well well I think it is time for lawsuit?
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
As an ICO bagholder i have to say i've already marked Munne as a loss in my portfolio.
This never ending story about Terpin will save the day in near future and the almost same updates when
People complaining loudly about the lack of communication nailed the coffin.

For me it sounds like devs overreached their possibilities and skills to bring this coin forward.
If you still have some BTC's of the ICO then invest that in hiring a decent dev and add some new features
to the wallet. It even must not be original, just try to add something like Masternodes or higher stakes for a certain amount of time or what else.
That would bring some new life in the almost dead trading situation until you can get the university running and filled with some interesting courses.

Right now it's a ship with a dead engine sailing in the big sea of crypto going nowhere.

That's my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 176
Merit: 10

Hi xenxex,

same for me.

Today when open it for stake, it crash and don't open.

Other with same problem?

Regards
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
legendary
As we said before, our vision of the ecosystem that we wanted for Munne is moving satisfactorily, University and the game are ready, the first one only needs content and the second one more users. That the price of MNE is down or up is not something that we can handle, it is up to you, this is the real world, not every investment will give you benefits in 6 months, you only lose money when you sell before time. What I am saying is that we are here for the long run. About the problem that some of you have, as we fix it you can use the previous wallet. Links: http://munnecoin.com/munne-qt-mac-previous.zip / http://munnecoin.com/munne-qt-ubuntu-64-previous.zip / http://munnecoin.com/munne-qt-windows-previous.zip

We have a plan for the next step. We will hire some help to reach content creators for Munne University. If you can recommend us someone for that job, it will be great. At the same time, we want to start a digital campaign for MunneProject, we have in mind some SEO campaign to start attracting natural traffic and also buy some ads from Google or maybe Facebook. Of course, this steps will take some time to produce significant results, but as we said before, we are here for the long run.

We would appreciate and reward any help with the content and the users for the game.

Bye
@least have the decency to answer these questions Mchrono! We as investors have a right to know, before ICO you and devplus where very active and answering all questions, now we have moor change hit by lightning then to get a answer or updates.

"We reached the figure of 260,4466 BTC."
-How are you spending the 260 BTC?

"with permanent enhancements/support and a professional marketing campaign strategically planned to reach a massive public who will adopt Munne as their coin of use.'
-40% marketing (104 BTC), really? When?

"I'm devplus, lead developer and founder of Munne. If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them. "
-Where is Dev? Let him post here if he is still in the team.

"The ICO will give us the necessary funds to achieve our goals" "We truly believe that within 2-3 months, Munne will be one of the top 20 altcoins in Cryptos!" "We're not going to disappoint."
-Why are things taking this long?

"During this weekend we will update the roadmap."
-Why are you not updating the topic?

--They say 104-106BTC is left, then probably more or less 154-156BTC is in their own pocket, doing trade for FIAT and transferring to their bank accounts...

"with permanent enhancements/support and a professional marketing campaign strategically planned to reach a massive public who will adopt Munne as their coin of use.'
--Nobody will adopt MNE, all is a huge lie...

"I'm devplus, lead developer and founder of Munne. If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them. "
--What dev? He is long gone

"The ICO will give us the necessary funds to achieve our goals" "We truly believe that within 2-3 months, Munne will be one of the top 20 altcoins in Cryptos!" "We're not going to disappoint."
--They are finished with investors, dont you see that? Your money is gone to them... That was the aim from the beginning of this scam.... YES, we are disappointed...!

--Because they dont care, and they are too busy with your BTCs... lol

-It is time to dump MNE, and kill the network for good.

If Mchrono thinks otherwise, shout out loud please... Lets see your reasoning, then I will STFU...
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
As we said before, our vision of the ecosystem that we wanted for Munne is moving satisfactorily, University and the game are ready, the first one only needs content and the second one more users. That the price of MNE is down or up is not something that we can handle, it is up to you, this is the real world, not every investment will give you benefits in 6 months, you only lose money when you sell before time. What I am saying is that we are here for the long run. About the problem that some of you have, as we fix it you can use the previous wallet. Links: http://munnecoin.com/munne-qt-mac-previous.zip / http://munnecoin.com/munne-qt-ubuntu-64-previous.zip / http://munnecoin.com/munne-qt-windows-previous.zip

We have a plan for the next step. We will hire some help to reach content creators for Munne University. If you can recommend us someone for that job, it will be great. At the same time, we want to start a digital campaign for MunneProject, we have in mind some SEO campaign to start attracting natural traffic and also buy some ads from Google or maybe Facebook. Of course, this steps will take some time to produce significant results, but as we said before, we are here for the long run.

We would appreciate and reward any help with the content and the users for the game.

Bye

@least have the decency to answer these questions Mchrono! We as investors have a right to know, before ICO you and devplus where very active and answering all questions, now we have moor change hit by lightning then to get a answer or updates.

legendary
Wake me up when munne is actually doing  shit

Have a nice diapause... It will take a century..
Pages:
Jump to: