Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 16. (Read 300593 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Can someone of the last people here tell me how to get my wallet to work?
Then I can dump my last coins...

As I said before, no connection to network...

Whats wrong? Use your old wallet and run in compatibility mode maybe if youre on windows (and as admin). The new one ive not touched.

what is compatibility mode? WIN 7...

Use the old qt

Tried to explain since weeks now. The Old wallet is not syncing. No connections.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100

Whats wrong? Use your old wallet and run in compatibility mode maybe if youre on windows (and as admin). The new one ive not touched.

Use the old qt

crap crap crap said many times before.   Lips sealed

dev is just playing with you/us re. "updates" here as he's probably made a nice exit awhile back with free btc, especially thanks to the bullshitters Mr. Net and Dr. Coin wannabe whales to make hype/btc with on this crap.

it would be amazing and funny/surprising to see MNE make a jump in new and price though, but most likely would be fake pump.

Cheesy Who is the dev?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
crap crap crap said many times before.   Lips sealed

dev is just playing with you/us re. "updates" here as he's probably made a nice exit awhile back with free btc, especially thanks to the bullshitters Mr. Net and Dr. Coin wannabe whales to make hype/btc with on this crap.

it would be amazing and funny/surprising to see MNE make a jump in new and price though, but most likely would be fake pump.

No working wallet, no help from devs.

Sorry to say - this is all scam.
No answers, no news, no updates.

Mchrono has stolen our money. If I meet that bastard he will regret it!
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I think MUNNE is going to be de-listed from bittrex and cryptsy soon. I am in touch with a few people from those exchanges.
Again, it is soon they will remove MNE if there is nothing happens sooner rather than later.

Re-adding a coin back to bittrex requires 3 BTC, well well well, we have enough don't we, Mchrono?

PS: I stop FUDding permanently. Nobody reads the FUD anyway any more. MNE is that desperate because nobody follows here.... lol. In addition, if I FUD, that will only work out for you Mchrono, because you are trying to get the price down as lower as you can, with the intentional NO-UPDATE SORRY phase. So I am not helping you, Mchrono. From now on, you are alone with your Google translate posts... Good luck  Wink Grin Kiss
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Tik tok tik tok...

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I guess it will raining FUD in a couple of hours.
legendary
Juicin' crypto
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
To be honest,

The game looks really promising. I checked a few part of the game, did not see any bug or so. The only drawback I could see within minutes was that you need to purchase new MNEs from coinpayments gateway. You cannot just deposit MNE right into the account of the game. I think that is one thing they should do the upgrade for. This type of games are not my cup of tea, and I personally don't like it. However, I know there are people can be addicted to this type of games. However, unfortunately, I was the only person "online" on the game.

As I promised, I have no FUD by today and won't have until tomorrow. Then, here I am... That is why I am not saying a thing yet by tonight 12:00am GMT. Cheers.

Best,
Halin
legendary
Juicin' crypto
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Bounties are still up...

Dont bother spend the money on dope and hookers no point in having bounties for a coin with no development.
Last github changes 7 months ago.

Tnx Pistol & H for cooling it for a few days but as expected it had 0 effect.
legendary
Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
legendary
Juicin' crypto
Mchrono I'm glad you did not gave up on your project.
To be honest: I followed nothing. No idea where the university project is at.
I have not even tested your game, and I lost my POS reward as my MNE are still on bittrex.
I stayed at distance to retain some sanity over the losses I guess. I over-invested, then doubled that amount by miss-click ~.~

Still, you have my moral support to continue your effort.
As a shareholder of 200k, I have a request:
Whenever you feel the time is ready, could you make another kick ass video announcing/illustrating/explaining that Munne join the BLOCK network? Or at least a basic announcement when the time is right.

Though if you're willing to buy me back my 200k at IPO price I wouldn't say no. Obviously~

You and everyone else at this point ..

You and everyone else in the entire WORLD at this point ..   Cheesy

c'mon dev it's only been months, weeks, days now..................what's a little word to depress munne holders even more!
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
I have not even tested your game, and I lost my POS reward as my MNE are still on bittrex.
I stayed at distance to retain some sanity over the losses I guess. I over-invested, then doubled that amount by miss-click ~.~

Whenever you feel the time is ready, could you make another kick ass video announcing/illustrating/explaining that Munne join the BLOCK network? Or at least a basic announcement when the time is right.

Though if you're willing to buy me back my 200k at IPO price I wouldn't say no. Obviously~

You and everyone else at this point ..

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Help and Love one another ♥

Pages:
Jump to: