Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MN/PoS | BMTP | Blockchain Margin Trading Platform - page 2. (Read 760 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
if the coin does not have a PoW, only PoS and MN, then how can it have an algorithm?
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
BMTP is a new revolutionary platform that applies Margin Trading with crypto assets. This platform is supported by the BMTP development team in close collaboration with currency traders who have a lot of experience in Forex margin trading.
Activity: 154
very Interesting project because it has a good concept and a large token distribution. i'am sure this project will be successfull.
copper member
Activity: 15
What is the volume of the tokens you are going to generate?

BMTP is not a token, it's a coin with an independent blockchain.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The function of the accounting platform is very clear, the line map is also clear enough to continue to focus on this project
Activity: 27
Merit: 2
What is the volume of the tokens you are going to generate?
Activity: 96
Vietnamese translation reserved
copper member
This is my husband's account, I do not yet have the opportunity to post pictures on the forum.

ОК.
BMTP sent. Thank for you work.
Activity: 45
russian translation reserved
Notify when the translation is completed. Specify your BMTP address to receive the reward.
This is my translation into Russian https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43147866
This is my wallet BAkXjKa2NaX4Pganniawwo4qV7vWUXiTB5

"Exchange" in Russian - Биржа.

Topic created by user face0ff06. How should I know that the author of the translation is you?
This is my husband's account, I do not yet have the opportunity to post pictures on the forum.
Activity: 27
Interesting project.
When are you planning to list on the exchanges?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
projects that will make the trading market unlimited, for small or large traders, this is enough to make the maximum profits with the current alt trading currency is growing nowadays, besides the price game on the exchange will be very interesting to follow, I am very waiting for the exchange
copper member
Notify when the translation is completed. Specify your BMTP address to receive the reward.
This is my translation into Russian https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43147866

"Exchange" in Russian - Биржа.

Topic created by user face0ff06. How should I know that the author of the translation is you?
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Please let me know if you are interesting with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!

You PM does not accept messages from newbies
Joined to discord contact me there
copper member
copper member

Please let me know if you are interesting with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!

You PM does not accept messages from newbies
Activity: 571
Why so big presale price? After a few days masternode price will be appr. 10 USD.
copper member
is there a social media bounty job you provide?
such as facebook, twiter, telegram and others as his if any please give me his complete information, because I want to join,
thank you if you are willing to answer my question
Yes.
Сonditions for Bounty in social media will be a little later.
Pages:
Jump to: