Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MN/PoS | BMTP | Blockchain Margin Trading Platform - page 3. (Read 760 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project and/or moderate your discord/telegram project channels (in english and/or spanish crypto channels) I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

http://bit.ly/2HvGwNx

Please let me know if you are interesting with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
YouTube bounty – budget 1000 BMTP (first 10 people):
Minimum video length: ~ 2 min
Your account on youtube must have a minimum of 1,000 real subscribers. The comment should contain links to the BMTP website, bitcointalk thread, twitter, discord channel
Reward – 100 BMTP

is there a social media bounty job you provide?
such as facebook, twiter, telegram and others as his if any please give me his complete information, because I want to join,
thank you if you are willing to answer my question
copper member
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
YouTube bounty – budget 1000 BMTP (first 10 people):
Minimum video length: ~ 2 min
Your account on youtube must have a minimum of 1,000 real subscribers. The comment should contain links to the BMTP website, bitcointalk thread, twitter, discord channel
Reward – 100 BMTP
copper member
copper member

The market of crypto currency is rapidly developing and is experiencing a real breakthrough. Many professional traders and newcomers in this market successfully trade in crypto-currencies. However, nowadays the opportunities for trade are severely limited. The vast majority of exchanges provide a platform only for spot trades but not for margin trading, and even if they do, then with serious limitations and restrictions. All of the above prevents traders from taking full advantage of the capabilities of the crypto-currency market for trade and profit.
BMTP is intended to change the current situation. As a part of this project, we want to provide traders with the opportunity to implement a full-fledged Margin trading of crypto-currency pairs with leverage. In this case, BMTP coins will be used as collateral and all calculations under this platform will also be carried out in BMTP.
The announced platform will be functioning on the basis of the Blockchain. Every deal will be recorded in the form of special entry and stored in a decentralized distributed database without the main servers. That makes it possible to achieve exceptional reliability and transparency.
The BMTP development team is working in close cooperation with currency traders who have a lot of experience in Forex margin trading. Based on their knowledge, we will try to translate the most comfortable and safe environment for the implementation of trading activities into the new platform and enable anyone who wants to gain maximum benefit from it.

More info on www.bmtpcoin.info

BMTP specification:
Coin name: BMTP
Ticker: BMTP
Algorithm: Quark
Type: POS / MN
Blocktime: ~ 60 seconds
P2P port: 42107
RCP port: 42108
Rewards Distribution: 70/30 (MN / PoS)
Masternode Collateral: 1 000 BMTP
Premine: 250,000 BMTP
(These funds will be used for advertising and bounty,
and also for further design and development of the project)

Reward depending on the Block Height:
0 -> 1000 – 1 BMTP
1001 -> 3000 – 3 BMTP
3001 -> 5000 – 4 BMTP
5001 -> 10000 – 5 BMTP
10001 -> 50000 – 10 BMTP
50001 -> 100000 – 15 BMTP
100001 -> 500000 – 12 BMTP
500001 -> 1000000 – 6 BMTP
1000001 ->… - 3 BMTP

EXCHANGE:
Soon...

Limited pre-sale available:
Discount price:  1 MN (1001 BMTP) – 0.4 BTC

For purchase, please contact:
Discord user: bmtplead#0314
Email: [email protected]

BMTP pre-sale is carried out exclusively through these two contacts.

Translations – 10 BMTP (machine translation is not accepted).
Pages:
Jump to: