Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MN]+[PoS]🚀PAXCoinNetwork-new way in crypto eco-systems🚀 - page 2. (Read 1446 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The project is becoming more popular, I am sure that large investments will soon come.  I look forward to registering on the exchange
I think it's nice project which can achieve much good news in future.
hoping for its best to evolve and much improve.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Aren't you afraid of tendency that the biggest crypto exchanges produce delisting of anonymous coins (Zcash, Monero, DASH)? Do you believe that anonymous coins have any perspective?
anonymous, private crypto coins will survive at any odds. They will never die or dissapear. Furthermore, stricter rules/ laws from authorities will contribute boosting crypto ecosystem up in long-term aspects.
Don't worry about those news, please.
Activity: 112
Aren't you afraid of tendency that the biggest crypto exchanges produce delisting of anonymous coins (Zcash, Monero, DASH)? Do you believe that anonymous coins have any perspective?
Activity: 112
When I choose a project for investment, first of all I pay attention to the project itself, and only then to the reaction of the media and the public. this is also very important.
I'm worried about the fact that a lot of project scams have started appearing recently and that's why people are afraid to invest. I will look after the development of this project!
Yes, many people just collect money, but this is a real project, they are not afraid of it
it is very remarkable that many people see the prospect of the project and already invest in its development
Activity: 126
When I choose a project for investment, first of all I pay attention to the project itself, and only then to the reaction of the media and the public. this is also very important.
I'm worried about the fact that a lot of project scams have started appearing recently and that's why people are afraid to invest. I will look after the development of this project!
Yes, many people just collect money, but this is a real project, they are not afraid of it
Activity: 182
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Maybe it will not be actual. As far as I know, the guys are creating their stock exchange.
Will there be a listing of your coins on the exchange or it is not necessary.?
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
what is the advantage or difference while comparing with other cryptonight coins like monero, loki, sumokoin?
It's much more than just a coin. Take a look at the roadmap on the website. There will be exchange, a marketplace, decentralized exchange, and many more cool things down the road.
Activity: 79
what is the advantage or difference while comparing with other cryptonight coins like monero, loki, sumokoin?
Activity: 168
Hey!
Can I get information about the coin somewhere?
There is no this information on the site, I'm interested too
You need to be attention!
The first post contains this information:

COIN DETAILS
Coin Type - PoS+MN
Algorithm - Quark
Total Supply - 100 million
Block Time - 60 Seconds (Re-targeting every block)
Block size: 16 MB

PoS Phase Period: block-start 250 (CURRENT)
Coin Emission Rate: Max. 1 PAX per block (Always less due to burnt fees & unused treasury)

Coin Supply Control: ALL transaction & zPAX minting fees are burnt from coin supply.
PoS Stake Eligibility
Minimum Input Age: 1 minutes
Maturity Confirms: 6 confirms
Wallet Status: Requires wallet to be kept running & online.
Transaction Send Eligibility
Minimum Confirm: 6 confirms

SwiftTX Eligibility
1 confirm for locking and 6 confirm to spend.
Collateral held for 15 minutes.
Privacy Technology: Custom Zerocoin Protocol based on libzerocoin (we call this zPAX)

Activity: 196
Hey!
There is no this information on the site, I'm interested too
Activity: 62
Hey!
Activity: 322
Merit: 15

We can withdraw PAXCoin to any Chinese bank account, bank card or cash. This is one more step to success
Activity: 63
The website seems almost ready, but works with errors
The site is currently on the upgrade. it seems we will see something new soon
I'm newbie here, and it's important for me. I want to get more information
Activity: 168
The site is currently on the upgrade. it seems we will see something new soon
Activity: 70
guys what happened with the "trust" of your profile?
you can see it yourself.
nothing wrong! Comment was left that the moderator did not like

well, I began to worry about this. it's just a misunderstanding...
Pages:
Jump to: