Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MN]+[PoS]🚀PAXCoinNetwork-new way in crypto eco-systems🚀 - page 4. (Read 1446 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
What is the main goal and why we need stablecoins in general?
Hey,
cryptos have been plagued by price volatility, with swings of 5% or even 10% in a day not unusual. This volatility has led critics to say that cryptos are speculative investments rather than currencies or assets. Stablecoins are an attempt to harness the benefits of cryptos — value can be transferred digitally — and combine them with the stability and trust in mainstream currencies.
Stablecoins can solve a some problems and enable a number of use cases that bitcoin or ether or other more volatile cryptocurrencies are suboptimal for — things like insurance.
Activity: 182
Does your platform will make money, thanks to the withdrawal and deposit of funds?
No, deposits and withdraws will cost 0 . We'll take funds for development from PAXFoundation
Will you pay for it?
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
Hey,
cryptos have been plagued by price volatility, with swings of 5% or even 10% in a day not unusual. This volatility has led critics to say that cryptos are speculative investments rather than currencies or assets. Stablecoins are an attempt to harness the benefits of cryptos — value can be transferred digitally — and combine them with the stability and trust in mainstream currencies.
copper member
Activity: 66
Does your platform will make money, thanks to the withdrawal and deposit of funds?
No, deposits and withdraws will cost 0 . We'll take funds for development from PAXFoundation
Activity: 112
Hello,
What is the ROI of Masternode?
Activity: 126
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Each stable coin has a unique set of mechanisms, but they all generally work the same way: They hold collateral of some type and manage the supply to help incentivize the market to trade the coin for no more or less than $1
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
When will the demo version of the platform be available?
Good day . Mainnet is already available for using . Check our website for reference

I'll try it now! And in the near future I will write a response about your platform
copper member
Activity: 66
Good day . Mainnet is already available for using . Check our website for reference
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
According to the roadmap the team implements all plans!
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
I don't like all the negativity in this thread)) I mean, many GREAT projects had rocky starts, not everything has to be perfect right from the get-go))

Over the past year, confidence in projects has decreased because they were of poor quality. But not all projects are bad...
Hello everybody.
I'm new here.
I wanted to ask, what functions are already available on the platform?

PAXCoin - cryptocurrency that allows you to carry out commision-free transactions for purchasing and saling other cryptos and fiats. You can get more information here:  https://paxcoin.network/en/home/
Hello everybody.
I'm new here.
I wanted to ask, what functions are already available on the platform?
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?

You all the time talk about the coin only , but I try to explain you a lot of times , that PAXCOIN is payment system , not only coin . This coin works for instant transactions and zero fees. F.E. you want to sell money from us to Japan . you exchange your bitcoin to pax and sell to your friend in Japan without any fees and instantly . That will be huge eco-system with anonymity . That is idea, but you talk only about the coin. I think that we have to finish with this first, and dream about far future later

Err... I think we need to take this down a notch or two, restart the whole defensive state. As I previously said, I turned to be really confused. And yes, I completely understand your concept. Roughly saying, if the project works, it'll be better than ripple and doge.

And yet again, I can't understand or grasp on how the price will always be stable. I understand that you're a whole new ecosystem, not a mere coin, but your coin play a good role on this ecosystem, which is what caught my interest the most.

So please, allow me to repeat, I'm really curious here and the following question is not asked on a sarcastic tone, will you have another coin that runs on your system in the future? Do you care to divulge further on this? Like, their role, your concept around it, and so on.

I think it'll be better to put the previous discussion of stability into a pause for now while we talk about this new coin and new missions
To protect PAXcoin from inflation and keep a fixed rate in  US dollar, we simply won't move our coin to exchangers, but use it for the intended purpose, as planned only as a unit of mutual settlement in the network PAXcoin.Network
According to our road map, we have plans to go to the stock exchange, but we decide to wait until there is an interest to PAXcoin as a substitute for the US dollar on the exchange, as well as the demand on the part of the exchange, all the possibilities  of the PAXcoin.Network ecosystem .
I think that such exchanges will be found and make an offer from which we can not refuse)), and if not, we plan to create our P2P exchange with all licenses and agreements with banks for the comfortable work of the exchange with Fiat. At this stage, we are engaged only in the development of the network PAXcoin.Network and in the private image of our web-wallet PAXcoin on the basis of PAXcash.io service.

In short, the previously mentioned mission was about p2p to maintain stability? And the "other" coin was about . . . . ?
Activity: 137
I believe that the service should be good. I can buy coins and use free transfers
I don't like all the negativity in this thread)) I mean, many GREAT projects had rocky starts, not everything has to be perfect right from the get-go))

I agree with you totally! Everything can not be perfect right from the start! It takes time to develop the project

Where can I get acquainted with the team of this project?

Maybe the guys will provide this information later. I want to say that there are projects "without a team". It makes sense!
Pages:
Jump to: