Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNT] MountCoin // Need help write here // We search a Developer - page 17. (Read 36067 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
If there is anyone interested in buying these, I've got 35 for sale. Price would be 0.5 BTC.

Thanks
I think there is a market thread.
Personally I would prefer that we get to a real exchange...
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
If there is anyone interested in buying these, I've got 35 for sale. Price would be 0.5 0.25 BTC.

Thanks

EDIT: Just found trading thread Smiley
Activity: 458
Merit: 265
If someone want to know there is a Windows GPU miner out.

https://mega.co.nz/#F!e4JVEAIJ!l1iF4z10fMyJzY5-LnyC2A

Here is a example for the .bat file:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
C:\path_to_miner\NsGpuCNMiner.exe -o yourpool:0000 -u your_mountcoin_address -p x

We know that this is a CPU Coin and the idea was to have a Coin that everybody can mine, but if somebody want to test.

Here is the Performance:

About 450 h/s on stock 290X.
About 330 h/s on stock 280X.
About 220 h/s on stock 270X.

Thanks for the info. I tried it and the MNT address fails. It only accepts MRO/QCN/BCN/FCN addresses.

Sorry you are wrong:

Here is my .bat file:

NsGpuCNMiner.exe -o new.hashharder.com:9201 -u your_mountcoin_addres -p x

Example:

NsGpuCNMiner.exe -o new.hashharder.com:9201 -u 42d8BpHXrgPjnshXgvdpz5ag4no6AphNN77kaXJANCYcCpLFoKyg8JqTYEjDUvYBoEhKLJfAxSH6iFs kfPTHyWauFFC5nc2 -p x
It does accept the MNT address, although I can't get it to connect to any pools. Including the one you supplied. I keep getting failed to connect errors. Can you connect?

The reason I thought the connection errors were due to the address is when I try to connect using that *other coin, which has an address with a dd appended to the start, I get this message:
"Wrong wallet address - MRO/QCN/BCN/FCN addresses are supported only."

Since this message does not mention MNT I assume the developer did not make the miner compatible with MNT because of the way his fee is built into the miner.

I don't have a AMD GPU, but one of our Team say that this work:

NsGpuCNMiner.exe -o mnt.ext-pool.net:3203 -u 42d8BpHXrgPjnshXgvdpz5ag4no6AphNN77kaXJANCYcCpLFoKyg8JqTYEjDUvYBoEhKLJfAxSH6iFs kfPTHyWauFFC5nc2 -p x
Yes, it's working for me on that pool. Thanks.
legendary

C:\path_to_miner\NsGpuCNMiner.exe -o yourpool:0000 -u your_mountcoin_address -p x

We know that this is a CPU Coin and the idea was to have a Coin that everybody can mine, but if somebody want to test.

Here is the Performance:

Thanks for the info. I tried it and the MNT address fails. It only accepts MRO/QCN/BCN/FCN addresses.

Sorry you are wrong:

Here is my .bat file:

Example:

NsGpuCNMiner.exe -o new.hashharder.com:9201 -u 42d8BpHXrgPjnshXgvdpz5ag4no6AphNN77kaXJANCYcCpLFoKyg8JqTYEjDUvYBoEhKLJfAxSH6iFs kfPTHyWauFFC5nc2 -p x
It does accept the MNT address, although I can't get it to connect to any pools. Including the one you supplied. I keep getting failed to connect errors. Can you connect?

The reason I thought the connection errors were due to the address is when I try to connect using that *other coin, which has an address with a dd appended to the start, I get this message:

Since this message does not mention MNT I assume the developer did not make the miner compatible with MNT because of the way his fee is built into the miner.

NsGpuCNMiner.exe -o mnt.ext-pool.net:3203 -u 42d8BpHXrgPjnshXgvdpz5ag4no6AphNN77kaXJANCYcCpLFoKyg8JqTYEjDUvYBoEhKLJfAxSH6iFs kfPTHyWauFFC5nc2 -p x
I confirm, It works for that pool (although the speed isn't really impressive)

I would really prefer to be able to connect extreme pool with my cpu (but it doesn't work for me at the moment even though I can connect on ducknote stratum)
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

Here is the Performance:

Sorry you are wrong:

Here is my .bat file:

Example:

Here is the Performance:

Sorry you are wrong:

Here is my .bat file:

Example:

Here is the Performance:

Sorry you are wrong:

Here is my .bat file:

Example:

Here is the Performance:

Here is the Performance:

I am trying to get the latest version of the wallet from the website, but I can't get anything.
I click on quikstart and nothing happens (with seamonkey (mozilla))

can you post the link in the OP thanks

Ok? Here is the direct link mountcoin.org/p
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Its good to spread the hash, but just to let you know http://mcn.extremepool.org has no problems, which is obvious since there are 29 works on the pool now and it is currently finding the majority of the blocks.  From the output it appears you have an internet connection issue or something.  where are you located?
BUG or artificial?
I can't understand what he is saying. 
45% of the calculated force from me.Has now been restored,

are you talking about your hash rate not reporting when I reboot the pool?  If so yes that takes time to recalc. but no hash is being wasted the hash reporting on the front end is an estimation.
Mineral pools and restart it? Need to reboot every day? This will be lost miners.
legendary
I am trying to get the latest version of the wallet from the website, but I can't get anything.
I click on quikstart and nothing happens (with seamonkey (mozilla))

can you post the link in the OP thanks
Activity: 126
Dev, can you change the title of the thread?

What is the official thread?
Its good to spread the hash, but just to let you know http://mcn.extremepool.org has no problems, which is obvious since there are 29 works on the pool now and it is currently finding the majority of the blocks.  From the output it appears you have an internet connection issue or something.  where are you located?
BUG or artificial?

are you talking about your hash rate not reporting when I reboot the pool?  If so yes that takes time to recalc. but no hash is being wasted the hash reporting on the front end is an estimation.

your pool  fine now
i think http://mnt.ext-pool.net/# use 1.7 Version

Maby, that is your problen. You need to use 1.9
Activity: 21
Keep network decentralized, support a real community pool.

Come to: http://mnt.cryptonote.eu/

Atten.:
- pool currently runs with 0,5% with fee, sorry for that, we noticed the pool software not paying out miners with setting of 0% fee,
this will be fixed tommorow, as soon as possible, so we can get back to offer everybody 0% mining
So it's the same?

Just playing around, if it every runs will stay a private pool. Wink

Default fee also, ok? Is there anything I have to change? Because that differes form Monero to Mount?

I am unsure what the proper tx fee is supposed to be for this coin?  DEV can you chime in?

mine is currently set to "transferFee": 5000000000,

you will need to change ports for daemon
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
Monero Evangelist
So it's the same?

Just playing around, if it every runs will stay a private pool. Wink

Default fee also, ok? Is there anything I have to change? Because that differes form Monero to Mount?

/* Minimum units in a single coin, for Bytecoin its 100000000. */
    "coinUnits": 1000000000000,

Same for Mount?!?!?
I am assuming you are trying to setup a pool using zone117x's code?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
Monero Evangelist
    /* Minimum units in a single coin, for Bytecoin its 100000000. */

Same for Mount?!?!?
Activity: 37
BUG or artificial?

are you talking about your hash rate not reporting when I reboot the pool?  If so yes that takes time to recalc. but no hash is being wasted the hash reporting on the front end is an estimation.
Now the speed of recovery, should be notified if the restart.
Pages:
Jump to: