Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNY] [ICO]: MONKEY CAPITAL INITIAL COIN OFFERING - page 6. (Read 1142 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin That is a lot clearer now. Nice changes.
Activity: 61
By way of a general update, we have made a lot of progress in advance of the official launch tomorrow. Primarily progress has been in terms of scaling back and refining the offering. While the platform is alive and kicking in demo version already (up soon!) the token offering was a more complex work for us. So we have just one offering in ERC223 format now, META:

1. There are a total of 21,000,000 META digital notes which can be used for the following: purchasing securities of hard-to find and rare companies such as Uber, AirBnB, Autilla, Lyft and Dunaton Congress; paying trading fees on the Dunaton Congress Marketplace; and as a standard digital asset for the purpose of trading against any cryptocurrency on other exchanges.
2. Every META is tethered to one British pound (GBP) at a minimum upon sale. If for whatever reason the Dunaton Congress Marketplace is not delivered by June 1, the holder can swap back the META for the GBP Fiat-underlying.
3. The sale price of META is updated daily and reflected in the smart contract: see website. META starts at 1 GBP per note and is increased by a minimum of 10p daily.

Will update the main post soon once we have got the rest in place. The offering is much simpler than before now as these digital notes are used on our exchange to buy the unicorn company shares and other exciting securities. Since it came up here earlier, we will answer: simply, the flexibilty for a token to trade between 2 status - as a crypto and as a purchasing agent of securities - is what we define as a metacurrency.
I think I have got the hang of the metacurrency thing; what exactly is a digital note? Is it another name for a meta?
This was my understanding of it (so it may be wrong): basically, a meta that is both part coin and part note. That means it can either be treated as a digital coin, used for payment of some good or service, or it can be treated as a digital security, either by effecting the purchase of a security (or value object such as digital gold in which case it it is still non-securitised) or simply by "becoming" a security when its environment is altered (similar to what happens to a “colored coin”). A digital note that is trading as a unit of cryptocurrency used for making payments on a tech platform is still a coin; once it goes beyond that point it's a note. Anything that is or reasonably can be used as a note is a metacurrency, basically. It's a slight distinction but it's an important one because a metacurrency is not always value-oriented whereas a digital note by necessity is.
Thanks! Nice summary that is what I thought basically ... more or less That WP for me was like reading the IOTA wp. Pure joy.
IOTA is a good example; it is not so much related to the ICO as a basis for it.
Activity: 7
I think I have got the hang of the metacurrency thing; what exactly is a digital note? Is it another name for a meta?
This was my understanding of it (so it may be wrong): basically, a meta that is both part coin and part note. That means it can either be treated as a digital coin, used for payment of some good or service, or it can be treated as a digital security, either by effecting the purchase of a security (or value object such as digital gold in which case it it is still non-securitised) or simply by "becoming" a security when its environment is altered (similar to what happens to a “colored coin”). A digital note that is trading as a unit of cryptocurrency used for making payments on a tech platform is still a coin; once it goes beyond that point it's a note. Anything that is or reasonably can be used as a note is a metacurrency, basically. It's a slight distinction but it's an important one because a metacurrency is not always value-oriented whereas a digital note by necessity is.
Thanks! Nice summary that is what I thought basically ... more or less That WP for me was like reading the IOTA wp. Pure joy.
Ok, there is now a Discord up and running: https://discord.gg/G6denjW. You can find the link also from the homepage beneath the drop-down menu under "Congress"
I am looking to invest a little over $200,000 or so across 10 ICOs this year; after ETH tanked recently I am down from maybe 8x that. Part of me has been thinking that the value or lack of value in crypto is a problem so this does look interesting. Shortlisted, thanks.
The level of response is very encouraging, thanks again. Any questions you can e-mail us any time and any suggestions or willingness to help for the token rewards e mail us at [email protected] - we have an excellent service response team in place so everything is dealt with in a timely and friendly manner. This should be a lot of fun!
IMHO this is how all ICOs should look, with this sort of ready-for-market product. The product on the website looks awesome so this is going to beat a lot of exchanges 'specially with the partners and the BoE launch! What I like is that it's a security token exchange but also in some way not JUST security tokens so crypto guys can play. Also having read about half the white paper its clear that you guys know what this market is about and is not just selling the idea of "shares on the blockchain" but it seems something more crypto-like, metacurrencies ... nice job, so far good answers and very nice presentation! Impressed!
I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.
Mainly that is because the actual tech is already built. It is in use by professional traders for precious metals and other contracts. Autilla has a private Ethereum gold provenance Blockchain too, so the back end and the front end are built, it is simply a process of reconfiguration for the crypto/metacurrency markets. This is why we can afford to back the DCATs with the pounds too. Of the ICOs we have studied, we have found that it's sort of reverse in cryptocurrencies to how it works in generalised industry in that if it doesn't work quickly in cryptocurrency markets, it doesn't tend to work AT ALL, so making sure implementation was at a knife-point is a crucial "must" when it comes to ICOs.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.
What makes your project different between other similar projects?
Good question!

It is a 3 dimensional currency. This means while MNY may be used as a form of transaction cash, it also pays out just like an investment!
Activity: 140
What makes your project different between other similar projects?
OK, details for bounties can also be obtained at the general enquiry address [email protected] or by pinging us here at Bitcointalk for now. We will have a Bounty schedule together some point today. There will basically be per coins for post bumps, Tweets, Reddits, Facebook posts etc. So whatever you do, hand in the evidence of work done and the coins (backed by pounds that convert 5/1 to DNA which are the Digital Notes) are yours. The bounty will include extra bonuses for posts etc that get wider audiences too. Blogs will get around 10x what a post gets in payment per blog. Any other suggestions are also welcome.
Activity: 169
That awesome big team, big vision , Also I see many partner. Interesting project for sure !
re Bouties: we will be announcing generous Bounties soon and we are looking for as many Bounty hunters as possible so that is great!

re: presale, the Founder has put in 5.8 million pounds, which is about $8m, in cash himself to get the thing started. He is a notable name in China business.
Even better when the ones in charge put money in themselves. And if it is Fiat backed that's also good. Damn, what a good way to run an ICO. Wish more were run like this. Happy you guys came along, look forward to updates! Thanks.
this ico looks like it has a lot of potential!
how many tokens are you planning to generate for the ico?
21,000,000. The White Paper explains a lot more in technical detail. It works just like bitcoin except that you are able to get back whatever you spent on it at the end too!
Activity: 57
this ico looks like it has a lot of potential!
how many tokens are you planning to generate for the ico?
Activity: 210
waiting for bounty campaign
Pages:
Jump to: