Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] MobiusCrypto- Redefining #DeFi - page 2. (Read 1096 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
August 15, 2020, 06:51:16 AM
When we be able to use Mobius exchange?
brand new
August 15, 2020, 06:22:10 AM
Do you have any promo video for the investors? I want to invite my friends to your project
brand new
August 15, 2020, 06:19:34 AM

The platform looks very qualitative and easy to use, but the main problem, as for me, is the promotion. I knew a lot of projects which don't try to create something such a convenient as Mobius, but its promo works for oneself. So, team, I wish you to grow as you do it now, you have a big potential, but be more active for users, try to get more feedback

yes, you said the right things. I hadn't any problems with registration or buying, but I've seen the information about IEO three days ago in twitter, but info was in telegram and I don't use it

We can't say about the functionality of the platform. the main site doesn't exchange, so it doesn't matter how we should use it now
Yes, we should test the exchange's work and take part in the reward program
brand new
August 14, 2020, 10:52:50 AM

The platform looks very qualitative and easy to use, but the main problem, as for me, is the promotion. I knew a lot of projects which don't try to create something such a convenient as Mobius, but its promo works for oneself. So, team, I wish you to grow as you do it now, you have a big potential, but be more active for users, try to get more feedback
yes, you said the right things. I hadn't any problems with registration or buying, but I've seen the information about IEO three days ago in twitter, but info was in telegram and I don't use it
We can't say about the functionality of the platform. the main site doesn't exchange, so it doesn't matter how we should use it now
brand new
August 14, 2020, 10:30:50 AM

You still can buy tokens during the last round
brand new
August 14, 2020, 10:09:04 AM

yes, you said the right things. I hadn't any problems with registration or buying, but I've seen the information about IEO three days ago in twitter, but the info was in telegram and I don't use it
idk why the team has created two different pages
brand new
August 14, 2020, 09:46:22 AM

The can get feedback in telegram groups, this is the best way to talk with admins now
Does Mobius have a Russian telegram group? or discord?
brand new
August 14, 2020, 09:22:19 AM

what about the security and anonymity of personal data ?
will the platform collect user data ?

Is it still a problem for someone? we invest in a blockchain project, sometimes team can't reset the password to log in, what we can say about access to personal data
This is a more global market's problem than Mobius's problem. they don't ask us to give them a lot of personal information besides email and wallet number
If you want to trade on an exchange you will give it your personal data, so it should be the normal activities to proof your personality
brand new
August 14, 2020, 08:51:00 AM
What are your plans for the listing, team?
brand new
August 14, 2020, 08:48:37 AM

Is it still a problem for someone? we invest in a blockchain project, sometimes team can't reset the password to log in, what we can say about access to personal data
This is a more global market's problem than Mobius's problem. they don't ask us to give them a lot of personal information besides email and wallet number
they don't ask about it now, but we will trade with the huge amount we should pass the kyc imho. so the question of personal data security is actual
brand new
August 14, 2020, 08:11:56 AM

You have a good site and services for this time, but what we can learn about your plans or about your goals. I open the roadmap and see your short term plan. Do you plan to work as a good exchange or you want to build your own ecosystem? Because you have to be stronget than competitors
The tickets pack is a good idea for fast investment. usually, projects provide worse conditions for users. in mobius you can get back your money with percent for 20 days. this is a very short term
The Mobi price should be lower during the IEO, but looks like the team has already reached the soft-cap (maybe hardcap)
brand new
August 14, 2020, 08:09:38 AM

Will the team participate in any offline events and conferences ?
to get the maximum confidence of investors this is simply necessary and therefore I am waiting for more news from you about this

First of all, they have to speak with investors, Ama will be best to do it. But if we talk about the conferences, this is difficult now due to the quarantine period. If they will take part in a conference it will be in web format
I don't like web conference. It's better to wait for something normal
Yes, I've never taken part in a good web conference. There are always troubles with the sound or screen
brand new
August 14, 2020, 07:32:37 AM

You have a good site and services for this time, but what we can learn about your plans or about your goals. I open the roadmap and see your short term plan. Do you plan to work as a good exchange or you want to build your own ecosystem? Because you have to be stronget than competitors
The tickets pack is a good idea for fast investment. usually, projects provide worse conditions for users. in mobius you can get back your money with percent for 20 days. this is a very short term
short term, yes... but if people could buy a mobi ticket instead of mobi tokens it attracted much more people than now
brand new
August 14, 2020, 07:30:00 AM

to get the maximum confidence of investors this is simply necessary and therefore I am waiting for more news from you about this

First of all, they have to speak with investors, Ama will be best to do it. But if we talk about the conferences, this is difficult now due to the quarantine period. If they will take part in a conference it will be in web format
I don't like web conference. It's better to wait for something normal
Me too, but it's a good format for nowadays. And they can gather much more participants all over the world
brand new
August 13, 2020, 10:29:12 AM

I don't like the web conferent. It's better to wait for something normal
brand new
August 13, 2020, 10:06:31 AM

This is a more global market's problem than mobius's problem. they don't ask us to give them a lot of personal information besides email and wallet number
brand new
August 13, 2020, 09:17:37 AM

brand new
August 13, 2020, 08:52:39 AM

brand new
August 13, 2020, 08:22:07 AM

How long will you prepare the WP? the information on site isn't enough for new users

only if you need more detailed info about the platform's work, but not if you want to buy tokens for example
Probably they have already did it, but we don't see it lol
brand new
August 13, 2020, 08:19:39 AM
It seems to me, first the team should create a good exchange. they need a lot of staff, energy, and money to create their own ecosystem. so now this is to early to discuss it
Pages:
Jump to: