Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] MobiusCrypto- Redefining #DeFi - page 3. (Read 1096 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
August 13, 2020, 07:45:25 AM

DId you know the team has started the second round of IEO? I haven't seen abou the first hahahaha
You should be more attentive. Join telegram group, they post all news there
brand new
August 13, 2020, 07:43:05 AM

why have you created tickets for XRP? Don't you think people will buy only USDT and XRP tickets?

imho it doesn't matter now. the xrp ticket is good for the start, because people can get a profit and buy more Mobi after it. and by the way, mobi has IEO now, so you can get tokens if you want
but if someone wants to support the project but he can't buy MOBI tickets from the start. it isn't correct
brand new
August 13, 2020, 07:04:18 AM

DId you know the team has started the second round of IEO? I haven't seen abou the first hahahaha
I even have bought the tokens, man hahaha twice
brand new
August 12, 2020, 02:22:48 PM

A lot depends on how long will be a growth of the market. Hope the growth will raise for a long time.

It 2017 it was a big growth and cryptocurrency became very popular. Many people made big money.

Many people lost money in 2018. The investments in cryptocurrency are very risky.

I've lost a lot of money last year, but I still try to find new good projects. I expect mobius can be even more profitable than now with the good price growing

Yes, I hope too. Exchange is the most profitable sphere in crypto, so there are 80% of the platform will double your investment, but I can't promise something more....

Profitable for founders? yes. Users can get profit only from trading or Pos

The team has just started its work, so maybe they will upload something interesting and useful for users, besides trading

Do you know what blockchain do they work on?
Probably it's ripple if they sell the xrp tickets
brand new
August 12, 2020, 02:09:36 PM

How long will you prepare the WP? the information on site isn't enough for new users
only if you need more detailed info about the platform's work, but not if you want to buy tokens for example
brand new
August 12, 2020, 01:56:39 PM
why have you created tickets for XRP? Don't you think people will buy only USDT and XRP tickets?
imho it doesn't matter now. the xrp ticket is good for the start, because people can get a profit and buy more Mobi after it. and by the way, mobi has IEO now, so you can get tokens if you want
brand new
August 12, 2020, 01:39:14 PM
You have a good site and services for this time, but what we can learn about your plans or about your goals. I open the roadmap and see your short term plan. Do you plan to work as a good exchange or you want to build your own ecosystem? Because you have to be stronget than competitors
brand new
August 12, 2020, 01:26:31 PM
The platform looks very qualitative and easy to use, but the main problem, as for me, is the promotion. I knew a lot of projects which don't try to create something such a convenient as Mobius, but its promo works for oneself. So, team, I wish you to grow as you do it now, you have a big potential, but be more active for users, try to get more feedback
brand new
August 12, 2020, 01:11:01 PM

what about the security and anonymity of personal data ?
will the platform collect user data ?
Is it still a problem for someone? we invest in a blockchain project, sometimes team can't reset the password to log in, what we can say about access to personal data
brand new
August 12, 2020, 01:09:42 PM

How does ticket system works? How long will I get my tokens back?

now I see only xrp ticket. you can buy it on 10 or 20 days
What is the min amount or buying MOBI?
brand new
August 12, 2020, 12:51:42 PM

Will the team participate in any offline events and conferences ?
to get the maximum confidence of investors this is simply necessary and therefore I am waiting for more news from you about this
First of all, they have to speak with investors, Ama will be best to do it. But if we talk about the conferences, this is difficult now due to the quarantine period. If they will take part in a conference it will be in web format
brand new
August 12, 2020, 12:29:41 PM

What are your advantages? Do you have a staking feature?
I expect for it too, but I haven't seen any info about staking on site. Maybe they will upload another reward system
brand new
August 12, 2020, 12:28:35 PM

man, they have added the new presentation on site with info about reward and tokens
This isn't a presentation. This is the services deck, you can download it from the site
brand new
August 12, 2020, 12:05:18 PM

man, they have added the new presentation on site with info about reward and tokens
They should add a normal WP soon
brand new
August 12, 2020, 11:51:33 AM
How can I generate referral code? what do I need for this?
brand new
August 12, 2020, 11:36:02 AM
As I understand, I can invest XRP twice (for 20 days) and when I get my money back with percent I can deposit this money to wallet
brand new
August 12, 2020, 11:21:00 AM

No man, not on site. They added it to social media. Or he will search it on site lol
brand new
August 12, 2020, 11:03:48 AM

you buy a ticket and after a month (or earlier) you can get your money back with a small profit
small? as for me, this is good profit for one month
brand new
August 12, 2020, 10:16:19 AM
How can I change my username in Mobius account?
brand new
August 10, 2020, 11:23:37 AM

you buy a ticket and after a month (or earlier) you can get your money back with a small profit
Pages:
Jump to: