Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MON | Monocle | Merge Mined on VTC Vertcoin - No Premine - Scrypt-N - page 24. (Read 145934 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
i aint selling MON soon for the price there is right now on poloniex,the price is ridiculous and it will grow over time...
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
When Craptsy and mintpal will add this coin?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Better buy MON while it is ultra cheap...
Activity: 280
Who in their right minds would sell for less than 1 VTC...  Huh Huh

I dont see why anyone would pay so much for something, that is essentially a coin on which to test VTC features, and is therefore complementary to VTC. It should have zero to very little value. Of course the scarcity and speculative nature of new technologies showing up in MON gives it some value in some peoples eyes. Just buy VTC. All these features will eventully end up in VTC.
I will gladly sell you for 1VTC/MON though.

Only 8 million will be made and distribution ends in 4 years or something. Also 0% pre-mine and supported by the VTC devs.
Activity: 168

I dont see why anyone would pay so much for something, that is essentially a coin on which to test VTC features, and is therefore complementary to VTC. It should have zero to very little value. Of course the scarcity and speculative nature of new technologies showing up in MON gives it some value in some peoples eyes. Just buy VTC. All these features will eventully end up in VTC.
I will gladly sell you for 1VTC/MON though.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Don't know why I missed this great coin in the first place. Monocle is now lived on ShareXcoin:
https://sharexcoin.com/market/MON_BTC
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
MON is on poloniex.

This is great! VTC and PLX is also there.

Not great at all. Exchange is far from ideal, and don't compare MON to PLX, PLX is a premined shitcoin even without block explorer created by irresponsible people, where it's now? Thread is silent, irc is silent, it's done.

Well, I am not compare PLX and MON, just talking about merge mined coins. Mt.Gox was an icon, but where it is now? Poloniex is an exchange and they are working today as is. This is our crypto reality. The more exchanges adopt MON, more choice for all of us.

Yeah this is it. I hope you are happy with your MON ;-P, sold cheap to you, just had to get some instant VTCs.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
MON is on poloniex.

Not great at all. Exchange is far from ideal, and don't compare MON to PLX, PLX is a premined shitcoin even without block explorer created by irresponsible people, where it's now? Thread is silent, irc is silent, it's done.

Well, I am not compare PLX and MON, just talking about merge mined coins. Mt.Gox was an icon, but where it is now? Poloniex is an exchange and they are working today as is. This is our crypto reality. The more exchanges adopt MON, more choice for all of us.
XP1
Activity: 14
How long does it take to get a transaction confirmation? My transaction with fee is stuck at 0 for almost 2 hours now.

EDIT: Something must be wrong with my local connection. I kept getting "socket recv error 10054" every time my client rebroadcasts.

Once I connected to a VPN, my transaction was successfully rebroadcast within 30 minutes.
legendary
MON is on poloniex.

Activity: 288
MON is on poloniex.

Activity: 26
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
mon need a exchanger or it will die!!! Tongue

Nonsense. MON is only just over a week old!

And I think MON in a strong hands, it's almost impossible to buy it cheaper than 0.45 VTC.

Yes, it's obviously cheap to sell for 0.45. I am going to hold it tight like a precious, not premine, no instamine, strong dev team behind. It's rare thing nowadays when a lot of shitcoins rising and falling in a week or two. ROFL, this coin got a clone right after announce!
According to the current MON diff and comparing to VTC diff,max supply and price...real price for 100 MON would be 0.7 BTC,so MON is really udervalued right now.
so you think the value of MON will go up?
Activity: 602

And I think MON in a strong hands, it's almost impossible to buy it cheaper than 0.45 VTC.

Yes, it's obviously cheap to sell for 0.45. I am going to hold it tight like a precious, not premine, no instamine, strong dev team behind. It's rare thing nowadays when a lot of shitcoins rising and falling in a week or two. ROFL, this coin got a clone right after announce!
According to the current MON diff and comparing to VTC diff,max supply and price...real price for 100 MON would be 0.7 BTC,so MON is really udervalued right now.
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
has anyone heard of this site i want to point my miner for triple mining but just never heard of this site.... http://hk.vertco.in/
Activity: 784
Hi guys, I created a temporal trade thread / GDocs as in the old times so we can trade MON / BTC / LTC.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/monocle-mon-btcvtc-googledocs-exchange-605192
legendary

Activity: 308

legendary

Activity: 308
Has anyone else had issues with monocled crashing randomly on their server?

Nope, been running my P2Pool node with monocled, vertcoind and parallaxcoind for 72hrs with no crashes.
Pages:
Jump to: