Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Monero Diamond Hardfork at 1729888 block (~6 Dec) ICO AIRDROP - page 2. (Read 1760 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Have advised to take part! I will try, I hope the project will develop and bring out the lead !!!
Activity: 23
Very interesting project
Activity: 75
Is great project,excellent,sucess!

Alright alright, stop shilling this shit.
It is very clear that he stole Monero whitepaper completely from MoneroV.
what is so good about a project that stole another whitepaper? and not only that, they are using a fake team profile too.

this is a scam, no room for discussion thanks!
well, notice. I'll see what happen next
Activity: 9
Activity: 15
Activity: 9
非常好的项目
Activity: 1
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
i can a very beautiful site and a progressive roadmap on the website, but i want to know if the fork actually happened in December, with six days to go, i still have some time to buy some monero diamonds.
Activity: 30
what the hell is this thing

monero fork but on an eth blockchain...yeah sure thing  Roll Eyes totallylegit.exe
Activity: 7
Activity: 46
great another privacy coin, hope it is accepted wherever monero is accepted else its gonna be hard
Activity: 56
wow looks like the fork got monero too, things aren't all sunshine and rainbows after a fork but let's see how far you can take this and deliver on your promises.
Activity: 18
Help those how help you

Positive thinking happened to positive people's

Super project

0x2559bd9ABF583fda8f205D947f1EB30E3b5A0De2
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I was very impressed to see your current token sales that have sold up to 95%, stay a little longer to reach hardcap. There are still about 10 hours longer and I'm optimistic they will achieve the target.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
the fork was supposed to happen on 6th December 2018, did the hard fork happen, or not because this thread is really not so much active, or is their another channel where serious discussions are happening.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Activity: 1
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
DEV WINDOWS WALLET  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 6
Activity: 16
Good idea! i hope is not scam...