Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Monero Diamond Hardfork at 1729888 block (~6 Dec) ICO AIRDROP - page 3. (Read 1760 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 6
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Are there any exchanges trading XMD yet?
Activity: 9
Awesome project, good luck for Monero Diamond
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
Is great project,excellent,sucess!

Alright alright, stop shilling this shit.
It is very clear that he stole Monero whitepaper completely from MoneroV.
what is so good about a project that stole another whitepaper? and not only that, they are using a fake team profile too.

this is a scam, no room for discussion thanks!
brand new
Activity: 0
We are an experienced team of ico marketers that provides end to end marketing solutions to bring your blockchain projects
to the front pages. Get in touch with us now and we shall provide you premium marketing services to boost your project.
Drop us a message at www.orionstride.com or http://t.me/orionstride
Activity: 2
Es la mejor criptomoneda. Y un exelente proyecto
Activity: 93
Is great project,excellent,sucess!
Activity: 11
Expecting a great result from monero hardfork. I hope it
Activity: 5
This is an absolute goldmine of privacy and doubling of your investment with the hardfork coming. It is one of the better coins and I plan to stick with it for the long haul. Monero is fabulous!  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 16
Very good project
Activity: 3
Super project XMD Monero daimond
Activity: 4
Ótimo projeto agradeço a equipe e todos adm!!!! E agradeço por poder participar desse projeto!!!!!!
Really its awsome and stunning project i have seen ever
Sure this will big success.  As I could see it deals woth p2p currency this feature steals the more use eco friendly transactions in the digital crypto industry.
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Perhaps I like what you tell me and I wanted to get it, but now the market is so dangerous, there even with a fishing rod to climb dangerous
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hard forks again and again.
One more forks from Monero.
This time, Monero Diamond.
I just a bit scared about the risk to lose my Monero when I tried claiming the forked coin.
Hope that the team will disclose strongly preventive mechanism during the fork.
Activity: 255
Solve the problem of scaling Monero is a good idea, I think after this course Monero Diamond will go up rapidly.
so the hard fork got to the Monero, I'm sure it is for the best, but for a new coin it is an instant access to the stock exchange and immediately take it to the moon, so this successful project Cheesy
Activity: 1
Hello

Congratulations! You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/monero-diamond-27480
Activity: 300
Merit: 12
LOL, after abundant forks from Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum/ Ethereum Classic, now, it 's time to have massively wave of forks from Monero.
As others, I don't see real positive things after forking.
The team should and have to worked hard continously to keep the project satisfy its original objectives at the fork time.
Pages:
Jump to: