Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs - page 100. (Read 450689 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
try the new pool please

https://pool.weminemue.com/

awesome thanks....will this one also be a 0% fee pool?

Hi
yes its the same 0% Fees  for all official MUE Pools

thanks
Paul
Activity: 465
Merit: 252
Thanks but this pool is too low.

Thats what im not understanding. u are one of them that can mine at weminemue.com and others here are reporting the same problem as i have that they cant connect. My miners stopped few hours ago and autoswitched to dash. im trying since 1-2 hours to connect to weminemue.com but still dead... not only for me...

Could it be that some ip addressranges are blocked because of the ddos?
Someone of the devs here? pm me. If its behind a firewall or a newer ddos protection solution u should make a new exception rule that this guys who cant connect to the pool with their IP will be allowed.

Correct, my baikal also say pool is dead. P2pool  returns too many rejected shares no matter what I try. Zpool seems ok for now.

Sorry...allow me to correct myself.....not p2pool, I meant epool gives me so many rejected shares.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
Any good reason for recent surge in price?

A hardworking dedicated team that are getting ready for a transition to a Dash based X11 architecture.
A well working Forex platform, MUEX, with more services to come.
All sprinkled with some speculation and we have a nice mix and a price surge.

There are other thoughts about the price increase but I will not write any more than the above.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Peace not piece.
Any good reason for recent surge in price?
legendary

Thats what im not understanding. u are one of them that can mine at weminemue.com and others here are reporting the same problem as i have that they cant connect. My miners stopped few hours ago and autoswitched to dash. im trying since 1-2 hours to connect to weminemue.com but still dead... not only for me...

Someone of the devs here? pm me. If its behind a firewall or a newer ddos protection solution u should make a new exception rule that this guys who cant connect to the pool with their IP will be allowed.

Correct, my baikal also say pool is dead. P2pool  returns too many rejected shares no matter what I try. Zpool seems ok for now.
We're just final testing a secondary pool - it "should" be live very shortly....watch this space.
Thanks
Activity: 188
Merit: 104
Pool has worked ok for me last 18 hours or so.  Getting 175-200 MUE every 3 hours.

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

CD
The Cryptocurrency Directory

★ ☆ ✮ ✯ ✮ ✯ ✯  ✯ ✮ ☆ ★

Dear MUE Community,

Just added MonetaryUnit (MUE) in our Directory.

In case of any query feel free to contact us anytime.

www.cryptodetails.com

legendary
What is the difference of MUE versus PIVX and DASH after the switch to X11 and the masternode ?
Hi, thanks for your interest in MUE.

Please see this link
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
What is the difference of MUE versus PIVX and DASH after the switch to X11 and the masternode ?
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
no i cant. baikal dont connect. it says pool is dead

Same here. Were the ports changed?

BTW, what's the difference?

stratum+tcp://weminemue.com:3030 | Diff: 0.01
stratum+tcp://weminemue.com:3032 | Diff: 0.000001
stratum+tcp://weminemue.com:3033 | Diff: 0.8

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

actually I'm at work so I can't help you much about ip banning possibility
please join the slack channel so you can have a live help by the devs
btw more pools will be up so you will mine without issues anymore
Activity: 64
Merit: 10

legendary
I'am mining for hours in it
try to change to another pool so
http://e-pool.net/#Quark (for example)
happy mining
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
legendary
Just for understanding. How could it be that there are 31 workers online and mining but we cant connect?
It's because the DDOS affect the front end of the pool (the html part).The stratum and the wallet are not affected so the website became slow but you can mine  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: