Author

Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs - page 139. (Read 450689 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Hello everyone,

We're working on the MUE:GS but there're still things which needs to be solved.

A good project always need some delays Tongue Tongue  Smiley But to be honest, it's just because on our way there are some things which we cannot predict before it happen Smiley

I will tell some more details later on, sorry for all of the delays but at least I'm sure that it's worth waiting :-)

PS. I love MUE community and MUE:GS time will come :-)

Best regards.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looking for shmexy coins!
It's so quite here the last few days. I've been quietly buying more in the 44-49 satoshi range.
I think there is some accumulation going on for the next price rise, which I would imagine will coincide with our games portal launch which is hopefully just a matter of weeks away.
I've seen the pre-launch live game and it's great fun! Smiley

Are you paying for this or RoslinPL is doing it because he is a holder a well?

Cheers.
I gave him a very small amount of "seed" funding, but he has done/will do about 10x the work of what I paid as he is dedicated to the MUE project.
He's one of the good guys Smiley

That's good to know. I believe that a lot of people will be surprised soon.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
It's so quite here the last few days. I've been quietly buying more in the 44-49 satoshi range.
I think there is some accumulation going on for the next price rise, which I would imagine will coincide with our games portal launch which is hopefully just a matter of weeks away.

Cheers.
I gave him a very small amount of "seed" funding, but he has done/will do about 10x the work of what I paid as he is dedicated to the MUE project.
He's one of the good guys Smiley

Cheers.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Nice action on MUE today. Somebody please fill my order at 50 on Bittrex.

Indeed. MUE has been doing really great over these last few days. Price has increased a little which is a good sign that this coin is gaining traction. And best of all, I can set up MUE nodes easily with ROKOS thanks to its recent addition of the MUE wallet into it. This makes it a very handy distro for RPi, and also a great way to strengthen the MUE network by setting up additional nodes with your Pi. One thing that I have been always looking forward to is the ability to stake MUE coins. But since it is only PoW, this cannot be achieved (unless it is decided to make MUE a hybrid coin)  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
Is there any seed node ip to connect?
I don't have trouble at sync currently but to minimize the probability of fork, some seed node ip would be helpful.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
Any active pools besides exapool?  p2pool seems to be down for the last few days.  Miningpoolhub has been offline for a couple months and who knows how long since Suprnova was up Sad

miningpoolhub is doing reindex monetaryunit currently.
Should reopen the pool soon.

Not sure why fork happened still, but anyway we will open it.
Nice action on MUE today. Somebody please fill my order at 50 on Bittrex.
Activity: 619
Merit: 501
https://www.massict.com/
Any active pools besides exapool?  p2pool seems to be down for the last few days.  Miningpoolhub has been offline for a couple months and who knows how long since Suprnova was up Sad

http://p2pool.e-pool.net:8963/static/

minerd.exe -a quark -o stratum+tcp://p2pool.e-pool.net:8963 -u YourWalletAddress -p password -s 1
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
ROKOS v6 Magic Flavors
Final tests done, to be released in the next days as soon as packing its done.

Permanent Integrated Coin: MonetaryUnit

Learn more about MonetaryUnit at: http://rokos.space/cryptocurrencies.html

ROKOS Github:  https://github.com/okcashpro/ROKOS-OK-Bitcoin-Fullnode

*** Please raise an issue over github when releasing a new wallet so it can be updated in ROKOS.
(If no official notice/issue wallets are not updated)  - For control and security.

Same way, communities/devs can now push commits to update/improve specifics over the included config file
at your cryptocurrency folder over: https://github.com/okcashpro/ROKOS-OK-Bitcoin-Fullnode/tree/master/clients-nodes/rokos-Pi2-Pi3

MonetaryUnit Integrated Version: 1.0.10.8

Pre-release screenshot

This is really great.
legendary
Activity: 1140
Merit: 1004
OK
ROKOS v6 Magic Flavors
Final tests done, to be released in the next days as soon as packing its done.

Permanent Integrated Coin: MonetaryUnit

Learn more about MonetaryUnit at: http://rokos.space/cryptocurrencies.html

ROKOS Github:  https://github.com/okcashpro/ROKOS-OK-Bitcoin-Fullnode

*** Please raise an issue over github when releasing a new wallet so it can be updated in ROKOS.
(If no official notice/issue wallets are not updated)  - For control and security.

Same way, communities/devs can now push commits to update/improve specifics over the included config file
at your cryptocurrency folder over: https://github.com/okcashpro/ROKOS-OK-Bitcoin-Fullnode/tree/master/clients-nodes/rokos-Pi2-Pi3

MonetaryUnit Integrated Version: 1.0.10.8

Pre-release screenshot
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
We've had some great previews of Roslinpl's MUEgs first 3d game for MUE.

He still has tweaks to complete, but things are nearing completion and gameplay is lots of fun Smiley

Watch this space.

Awesome. Once the game is released, I can't imagine how far MUE would go. I am still holding most of my MUE, but I would buy more during the meantime since they are extremely cheap. I'd bet that I would be able to use MUE for in-game purchases. That would be so sweet. Next up would be mobile games for Android/iOS with MUE support.  Cheesy
legendary
We've had some great previews of Roslinpl's MUEgs first 3d game for MUE.

He still has tweaks to complete, but things are nearing completion and gameplay is lots of fun Smiley

Watch this space.
legendary
What about we do some signature campaign giveaways? Coins like Espers get a lot of followers by ensuring a wider distribution.
I'm thinking with a sig campaign, rather than just promote "MUE" the project, we promote a particular part of the project.
The obvious one being www.BitcoinPrizeDraw.com, though www.MUEgs.com is another when it launches.

Both of those bring either revenue or engagement with end users & general exposure for the project.
legendary
Another set of winners in our latest draw today
https://mue.bitcoinprizedraw.com/
Check the "winners" tab Smiley
legendary
MUE trade history on Yobit makes no sense lol. Why would anybody sell at 35 sat while others are buying at 78...
Are you creating volume on Yobit?
It seems to have gone crazy there today.

Wtf it went to 379 on Yobit today.

No, I am not that retarded. Somebody is currently buying at 98 on Yobit while people are selling for 62 on Bittrex. It's like that guy on Yobit does not even know that Bittrex exists lol I don't trade on Yobit otherwise I would regulate the market difference quickly.
The wallet was in maintenance, so someone was having some fun there.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
MUE trade history on Yobit makes no sense lol. Why would anybody sell at 35 sat while others are buying at 78...
Are you creating volume on Yobit?
It seems to have gone crazy there today.

Wtf it went to 379 on Yobit today.

No, I am not that retarded. Somebody is currently buying at 98 on Yobit while people are selling for 62 on Bittrex. It's like that guy on Yobit does not even know that Bittrex exists lol I don't trade on Yobit otherwise I would regulate the market difference quickly.
Jump to: