Author

Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs - page 134. (Read 450689 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looking for shmexy coins!
Our long standing dev UpgradeAdvice is looking to hand over the technical development lead for MUE (due to other commitments).

He has brought us a long way from the original code at launch, and his leadership and input has been invaluable, so a sincere thank you from me and the rest of the team.

If you or someone you know may be interested in taking on this pivotal role for the MonetaryUnit project, please get in touch so we can discuss further details etc

Crazy to think that in 2 weeks time, this project will be 2 years old! Smiley

May be RoslinPL would like to teake the lead dev responsibilities?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
Our long standing dev UpgradeAdvice is looking to hand over the technical development lead for MUE (due to other commitments).

He has brought us a long way from the original code at launch, and his leadership and input has been invaluable, so a sincere thank you from me and the rest of the team.

If you or someone you know may be interested in taking on this pivotal role for the MonetaryUnit project, please get in touch so we can discuss further details etc

Crazy to think that in 2 weeks time, this project will be 2 years old! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Quark it's not really popular
Over the nicehash it's about to die. The prices are really low. The bots sometimes are trying to keep the prices in a level that at least have some miners otherwise they just start to mine another algo thats makes more profit for them.

Maybe if the algo from MUE was other we would have more pools, quark there is not a lot material like some other algos

I will keep mining MUE I hope more people would like to mine too or open another pool so we can have more people holding and not dumping the coins after mining.
Changing the algo would be a big project.
What algo do you suggest?

I can suggest a pretty good algorithm. (at least for me) You could try X11 as it has been widely used by Dash and it is GPU friendly. Still, there are other algos that are pretty good like M7MHash which has a unique mining system in which the higher the miner's hashrate, the lower the reward thus maintaining decentralization. Just suggesting.  Roll Eyes

By the way, the Cryptosdice.com sites looks amazing. I'm going to invest some MUE into it and see the results in a few months.  Grin
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
Over the nicehash it's about to die. The prices are really low. The bots sometimes are trying to keep the prices in a level that at least have some miners otherwise they just start to mine another algo thats makes more profit for them.

Maybe if the algo from MUE was other we would have more pools, quark there is not a lot material like some other algos

I will keep mining MUE I hope more people would like to mine too or open another pool so we can have more people holding and not dumping the coins after mining.

Humm I don't know, but I believe has to be some type of algo that it's popular among the miners. We need more miners to keep the network safe. More hashpower more difficulty to hack the coin. More hashpower more people will be interest about the coin. BTC it's what it's I believe most part of the size of the mining power that they have   
legendary
I've created a MUE slack.

You can auto register here
https://slackinvite.herokuapp.com

The Slack address is

muecoin.slack.com

Everyone welcome
legendary

Zpool dump all the coins that they mine everyday. that's make the price of the coin really hard to keep
Usually Zpool mines like 90% of the coins. Rigth now I am trying to fight against them.
But we really need more mining pools and more action from the community otherwise this coin will be dead soon

Cry Cry Cry
legendary
The hosting for our 3rd party block explorer
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mue/#
is expiring soon.

If you would like to keep this service open, please feel free to donate to the hosting address at the link.

I just bought another 7 days. All the BTC I had Undecided

Thanks for that, it's really appreciated.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
is expiring soon.

If you would like to keep this service open, please feel free to donate to the hosting address at the link.

I just bought another 7 days. All the BTC I had Undecided

I put 10K to try

coinpayments.net takes forever to confirm the transaction
legendary
Hi! we created a multicurrency dice site: www.cryptosdice.com

We are looking for people that want to be part of the MonetaryUnit bankroll! on july 11 we are going to activated those currencies with enough bankroll. We think this is a good opportunity for MonetaryUnit community as it offers many advantatges:

1 - A way to spend MonetaryUnit - dice games are a good step in any crptocurrency development.
2 - A way for investors to earn.
3 - MonetaryUnit wins visibility, It will be displayed in our website next to btc or ltc. Also our site have faucet for any of the altcoins accepted.
4 - Affiliates earn coins in the original bet currency, so users that don't know about MonetaryUnit may find they have some balance of this currency because their referrals's earnings and start to learn about MonetaryUnit .

Happy betting and investing!
Hi, looks great!

I tried to deposit, but it doesn't appear on the site yet.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mue/address.dws?7Ld8YiHD2kESPyUFJbYg1wvfA6FzL6DxAX.htm

I'd like to invest in the bankroll, so please let me know if there are any issues.

Cheers
The deposit has gone through, the delay seems to have been caused by coinpayments.net being your payment processor.
legendary

We are looking for people that want to be part of the MonetaryUnit bankroll! on july 11 we are going to activated those currencies with enough bankroll. We think this is a good opportunity for MonetaryUnit community as it offers many advantatges:

1 - A way to spend MonetaryUnit - dice games are a good step in any crptocurrency development.
3 - MonetaryUnit wins visibility, It will be displayed in our website next to btc or ltc. Also our site have faucet for any of the altcoins accepted.
4 - Affiliates earn coins in the original bet currency, so users that don't know about MonetaryUnit may find they have some balance of this currency because their referrals's earnings and start to learn about MonetaryUnit .

Hi, looks great!

I tried to deposit, but it doesn't appear on the site yet.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mue/address.dws?7Ld8YiHD2kESPyUFJbYg1wvfA6FzL6DxAX.htm

I'd like to invest in the bankroll, so please let me know if there are any issues.

Cheers

Sounds nice!! one more feature!
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Still a great opportunity to buy MUE. Very low risk, very high reward potential. Don't be the guy who missed the next 10x.

I'm right behind you mate. MUE was always shown great potential by delivering promising development and a solid community. Plus, the Bitcoin halving is coming next so it will be a good sign for altcoins like MUE to increase in price (as usually when BTC goes up, alts go up too). Now I'm waiting for MUE GS to be released and put my MUE to good use.  Cheesy
Activity: 128

legendary
dear Dev.. why i can't import file json to web wallet?
I'll chase up with our lead dev Upgradeadvice.
I'm not the technical guy sorry, I'm the project manager.
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
dear Dev.. why i can't import file json to web wallet?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Yeah the price it's getting better!
I wish we could see more people mining MUE. As much the diff increase the prices will tend to increase too
Everyday someone DUMP coins to the price around 0.30 that will not help to keep the price higher just saying

WE NEED MUE IN MORE MINING POOLS!!

thank you
I dropped ocminer a message yesterday (who operates suprnova pools) asking if he would open a MUE pool, and I'd be happy to pay a bounty.
I haven't heard anything back yet, but feel free to ask him too.

Uh sorry guys, too much trouble with this coin over the time.

Next time.
legendary
is expiring soon.

Jump to: