Author

Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs - page 163. (Read 450689 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
This crypto currency is awesome. I'm starting to download the wallet and buying some MUE at an exchange. By the way, is not there a list of peers I could find to add into my wallet? All I get is just 4 connections to the MonetaryUnit network. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
Just putting this out there.
on 21st November at the Vegas Rage Against The Machine gig MUE will be being promoted and distributed.
Let me know if other crypto projects are doing the same level of "getting into the hands of people" Smiley
legendary
hey yo

came here via quarkcoin courtesy of a cheeky coin swap suggestion  Wink.
kinda like what I'm seeing here Smiley

couldn't solo mine to newest wallet (no more RPC on daemon grrr) so I set up a NOMP pool which is finding blocks - payments seem to be working OK.
it's at  http://174.136.99.162:8088/ if anyone wants to throw a little hash power at it to help me test it out (FYI 1.5% fee atm).
I've managed to get 269.69633 MUE so far - yay!

backend MUE wallet daemon is MonetaryUnit Core version v1.0.10.5 (64-bit). Wallet and NOMP are running on FreeBSD 10.2.

cheers all

BTW - First Post  Grin

Hey, you're very welcome Smiley
What do you think of the coin swap idea btw?

Re mining, yep, we're waiting for the mining software to catch up with our wallet code.

Thanks for taking the time to get involved.
legendary
Askcoin.net exchange is not working anymore for MUE. I didnt find anyway to contact them, their twitter is on auto price tweet mode lol
Pls try to contact them and ask to upgrade wallet otherwise its better to remove their link from OP. Dont deposit in Askcoin.net, i tested few coins but no balance still. 
Thanks, I've contacted them (again).
Will remove from OP shortly
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
hey yo

came here via quarkcoin courtesy of a cheeky coin swap suggestion  Wink.
kinda like what I'm seeing here Smiley

couldn't solo mine to newest wallet (no more RPC on daemon grrr) so I set up a NOMP pool which is finding blocks - payments seem to be working OK.
it's at  http://174.136.99.162:8088/ if anyone wants to throw a little hash power at it to help me test it out (FYI 1.5% fee atm).
I've managed to get 269.69633 MUE so far - yay!

backend MUE wallet daemon is MonetaryUnit Core version v1.0.10.5 (64-bit). Wallet and NOMP are running on FreeBSD 10.2.

cheers all

BTW - First Post  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Askcoin.net exchange is not working anymore for MUE. I didnt find anyway to contact them, their twitter is on auto price tweet mode lol
Pls try to contact them and ask to upgrade wallet otherwise its better to remove their link from OP. Dont deposit in Askcoin.net, i tested few coins but no balance still. 
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Hi MUECoin Members,  i had a few questions about specs.

1.  Confirm received?
2.  Confirm rewards?
3.  Minimum coin age till mature?
4.  Average reward?
5.  Max coin cap?

40 second block times, 10-block difficulty retargeting, Virtually unlimited coin supply (1 quadrillion cap)
40 MUE blockk reward (86400 coins per day)

Its a good old pow coin focusing on wider acceptance Wink

Wow tyvm!  i look forward to further developments.  but still... how many confirms does it take before you can spend a received coin in qt wallet?  how many confirms before you can spend a mined block reward?
6 confirmations I believe.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Hi MUECoin Members,  i had a few questions about specs.

1.  Confirm received?
2.  Confirm rewards?
3.  Minimum coin age till mature?
4.  Average reward?
5.  Max coin cap?

40 second block times, 10-block difficulty retargeting, Virtually unlimited coin supply (1 quadrillion cap)
40 MUE blockk reward (86400 coins per day)

Its a good old pow coin focusing on wider acceptance Wink

Wow tyvm!  i look forward to further developments.  but still... how many confirms does it take before you can spend a received coin in qt wallet?  how many confirms before you can spend a mined block reward?
legendary
Smiley

#askastoreaday make crypto real everywhere! We do that and you can also.
And that's exactly why you're such an asset to this project.
Remove crypto from the screen, and place it in the hands of consumers who get to see real world financial benefit.
If we can get them to try once, damn right they'll try again, and again.
1 person at a time.
1 store at a time.
The cumulative effect however will be undeniable in months to come Wink
legendary
Nice price movement in Bittrex yesterday, only matter of time people to realise potential in MUE  Smiley
Yeah I'm not sure where that came from but was a nice surprise when I woke up this morning.
Hopefully with everything we're doing these will become more regular and sustained Smiley
legendary
Is there any possibility to have a solo mining section similar to solo.nicehash.com?
Thanks for taking the time to give feedback.
I'll look into this again, it's a nice idea, and last time I looked at it I didn't get a resolution.
Activity: 24
 Smiley

#askastoreaday make crypto real everywhere! We do that and you can also.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Nice price movement in Bittrex yesterday, only matter of time people to realise potential in MUE  Smiley
legendary
Nice to see after the first full 24 hours of implementation the DGW diff re-adjustment is doing its job
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mue/#!overview
39.9 second avg block time yesterday Smiley
Nice work @UpgradeAdvice
Activity: 29
Is there any possibility to have a solo mining section similar to solo.nicehash.com?
Activity: 24
Hi
Here some  feadback ideas
1/ I was thinking about possibility to be added some kind of 1day-deal with traders accepting MUE as subsection on android wallet and monetaryunit.org
2/ Do you think about possible mass accept as parking payment system with promotion on small parkings or small towns implemented in android wallet using gps navigation on maps
3/ chrome add-on compacting all new from any source for news related with MUE/ exchange, 1day-deal, twittes / with pop-up notification

#askastoreaday to accept #MUE
Activity: 29
Hi
Here some  feadback ideas
1/ I was thinking about possibility to be added some kind of 1day-deal with traders accepting MUE as subsection on android wallet and monetaryunit.org
2/ Do you think about possible mass accept as parking payment system with promotion on small parkings or small towns implemented in android wallet using gps navigation on maps
3/ chrome add-on compacting all new from any source for news related with MUE/ exchange, 1day-deal, twittes / with pop-up notification
legendary
OK so this is sort of big picture stuff...what services/infrastructure can we potentially add to MUE to attract users and generate revenue?
We've got the coin and all the cool stuff associated with that
We've got CCMC (which will hopefully generate some organic SEO traffic over time)
We've got the vegas stores and promotion

What else could we add to our portfolio?  I was thinking an exchange....that's a pretty massive development option, but any ideas/suggestions?

We can only do so much for the COIN itself, however adding external services which then potentially filter new people to MUE is a nice route to go I think...

Feedback welcome Smiley
legendary
Thank you very much for the great support.
Yes, I was not sure if this is not an "false positive".

Last question... as I am a newbie at mining...
I have enclosed a screenshot:

What does this "accepted" message mean?

Thank you & nice weekend!

It means you have received a share i.e you helped contribute to finding a block of MUE
1 block of MUE is worth 40 MUE, so you will be rewarded a % of that 40 MUE depending on how much hashpower was on that pool at the time you helped find the block.
e.g
Lets say you are contributing 100kh to the pool
The pool overall is 1000kh
that means you are 10% of the pool hashrate so you will receive about 10% of the block i.e 4 MUE out of 40

I'm no expert, but hopefully that makes sense
Activity: 25
Thank you very much for the great support.
Yes, I was not sure if this is not an "false positive".

Last question... as I am a newbie at mining...
I have enclosed a screenshot:

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4172/rha3gfjm_png.htm

What does this "accepted" message mean?

Thank you & nice weekend!
Jump to: