Author

Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs - page 183. (Read 450686 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!

Our latest stable wallet releases are now available

MonetaryUnit Core Wallet - v1.0.0.2

This is a mandatory update. It is considered a soft fork, so please be sure to make backups.
You may need to reindex your blocks or delete your dats and resync from scratch (or use our bootstrap).

Changelog
Add Block Explorer
Add Chat
Bittrex exchange
UI edits
Build Fixes
Updates reflecting actual estimated blocks found per day
Set mintxfee and minrelaytxfee to 0.0001 MUE
IsDust() detection disabled, allows any valid dust to be relayed.
New Checkpoints
Update hardcoded seeds

Downloads can be found on our github release page

Suprnova is updated to the latest wallet
Thanks for getting on this so fast
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o
Downloaded the latest wallet release too. Installed great as usual, only issue was after 5 minutes it still had no peers connected. Any ideas?

Looks like the dnsseeder is crashing more than usual.. It restarts automatically, but gives up after so many attempts.

I'll have a look, but in the meantime put these nodes in your conf if you don't get any peers

Code:
addnode=104.131.87.192
addnode=104.219.250.234
addnode=104.236.101.122
addnode=104.236.152.29
addnode=144.76.238.2
addnode=162.255.117.105
addnode=175.180.80.245
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=188.165.2.147
addnode=37.187.131.169
addnode=5.100.250.140
addnode=62.210.254.171
addnode=70.72.236.5
addnode=74.133.31.171
addnode=75.112.246.130
addnode=87.121.115.36
addnode=93.174.90.30
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

This is a mandatory update. It is considered a soft fork, so please be sure to make backups.
You may need to reindex your blocks or delete your dats and resync from scratch (or use our bootstrap).

Changelog
Add Block Explorer
Add Chat
Bittrex exchange
UI edits
Build Fixes
New Checkpoints
Update hardcoded seeds

Suprnova is updated to the latest wallet
legendary
Great to see continued support and development by the MUE team.
The gourl addition could be great for this project.
More details available here
www.gourl.io/coin-voting.html

Downloaded the latest wallet release too. Installed great as usual, only issue was after 5 minutes it still had no peers connected. Any ideas?
h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o
If you guys run in to any issues with migrating to the new wallet, just let me know and I will try to help out.
Mue
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
MonetaryUnit. For Me,yoU,Everybody.

Changelog
Add Block Explorer
Add Chat
Bittrex exchange
UI edits
Build Fixes
New Checkpoints
Update hardcoded seeds

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
The voting coin winner is MonetaryUnit on 25 June 2015. Congratulations on making the Gourl Bitcoin/Altcoin Payment Gateway.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Delisted on bittrex?

Looks to me like the order book got reset, not delisted.
I just placed a buy and it went through just fine. Also, we are green on the status page.

But someones bots are still poorly programmed...

Is the delisting final, since we paid for it? Or is it a bug @ bittrex?
h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o
Delisted on bittrex?

Looks to me like the order book got reset, not delisted.
I just placed a buy and it went through just fine. Also, we are green on the status page.

But someones bots are still poorly programmed...
legendary
Activity: 1064
Delisted on bittrex?
still trading on bluetrade,askcoin and cryptopia Wink
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1064
MonetaryUnit is a coin for long term as it was said since the launch of this project.It's not an usual P&D coin with a short life.It's running for more than a year now and never had major issues or been abandoned.The Team is working hard,MUE have merchant adoption and other features that are in work.
If someone want a get quick money coin so go find another coin,there is many that can bring you much money but beware,you can be scammed (that's what happen every time on those coins)
Projects are in progress but because MUE and his team are honest,They don't announce before they deliver;They deliver before they announce.
There is no COMING SOON here Wink
Activity: 163
Merit: 10

21,908 $MUE has just been paid out in interest on deposits in MUEbank

Deposit your $MUE with us and earn 6.5% APR http://www.MUEbank.com

legendary
come check out the New fully regulated & AML/KYC compliant crypto-exchange.that is managed by the MUE project team. Smiley

www.AltBitEx.com

So MUE team leave al investors hanging no roadmap because they launched a new projrect?

1 That is very pathetic
2 With this knowledge why would anyone use altbitex? We know you will abandon it when you get a new project?

P.S. if MUE team would have invested their time to build features for MUE, the state of MUe would not be so...sad.

We have not abandoned MUE as a project in any way. We are always working on a project listed along with side projects as well continuously to find find things that work and will in whichever way positively affect MUE. They way we approach things might be different to others. We are doing our best to try find new paths and avenues to create a whole structure around the base project of MUE in itself.

1. I don't see how this is pathetic, going to to need more info on your theory
2. There is a group of us, only 1 person is putting focus on altbitex. He is also focusing on other projects as well.

P.S We invest a lot of time in the MUE project. As you are not in our continuous discussions about things we are happy to hear any of your opinions or suggestions in what might  change MUE in a way that would make you happy as well. This cryptocoin has always taken supporters views and opinions into the mix.

~Prof

Well your message regarding the 'open house' sell off is quite confusing then. On 1 hand you want to give it 'back' to the communitiy, which is strange, who will maintain it, if not the founders?

The main thing is the roadmap
1 New merchants? > Where are they?
2 31/05/2015 - www.MUELend.com - Deposit your MUE and get a BTC loan at just 10.4% APR > The ate has been passed
3 What happends after MueLend? Nothing

BTW most investors hold the main concern, that the volume vs delisting on bittrex are not positive?

As an investor I would really want answers on the above questions?
The project has already been handed over to community members with clearly defined "responsibilities".
Also, this is not an "investment" vehicle, this is an experimental project which relies on community support to succeed.
If you want it to succeed, then support it.

Merchants are already available here:
https://www.coinpayments.net/store-directory-coin-MUE

With many more available if you care to add to the already funded voting wallet here:
https://gourl.io/coin-voting.html
You will see this closes on June 25th, and MUE is currently in first position, secure that position and donate some BTC.

If you don't want the coin de-listed on Bittrex, then trade it.

If you want MUE Lend to succeed, then why don't you project manage it.

No one is here to make you easy money, so either sell your MUE stake and move on, or add something positive and constructive to make it work.
come check out the New fully regulated & AML/KYC compliant crypto-exchange.that is managed by the MUE project team. Smiley

www.AltBitEx.com

So MUE team leave al investors hanging no roadmap because they launched a new projrect?

1 That is very pathetic
2 With this knowledge why would anyone use altbitex? We know you will abandon it when you get a new project?

P.S. if MUE team would have invested their time to build features for MUE, the state of MUe would not be so...sad.

We have not abandoned MUE as a project in any way. We are always working on a project listed along with side projects as well continuously to find find things that work and will in whichever way positively affect MUE. They way we approach things might be different to others. We are doing our best to try find new paths and avenues to create a whole structure around the base project of MUE in itself.

2. There is a group of us, only 1 person is putting focus on altbitex. He is also focusing on other projects as well.

P.S We invest a lot of time in the MUE project. As you are not in our continuous discussions about things we are happy to hear any of your opinions or suggestions in what might  change MUE in a way that would make you happy as well. This cryptocoin has always taken supporters views and opinions into the mix.

~Prof

Well your message regarding the 'open house' sell off is quite confusing then. On 1 hand you want to give it 'back' to the communitiy, which is strange, who will maintain it, if not the founders?

The main thing is the roadmap
1 New merchants? > Where are they?
2 31/05/2015 - www.MUELend.com - Deposit your MUE and get a BTC loan at just 10.4% APR > The ate has been passed
3 What happends after MueLend? Nothing

BTW most investors hold the main concern, that the volume vs delisting on bittrex are not positive?

As an investor I would really want answers on the above questions?
legendary
Anyone who signs up and credits there account at www.altbitex.com today will receive 0.01btc for doing so
What a fantastic endorsement for both the exchange, and the MUE project as a whole.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Anyone who signs up and credits there account at www.altbitex.com today will receive 0.01btc for doing so
Activity: 345
Merit: 250

www.AltBitEx.com

1 That is very pathetic

~Prof

www.AltBitEx.com

1 That is very pathetic

Jump to: