Author

Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs - page 213. (Read 450686 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Hw`s. post a .bat pls
sgminer.exe --quarkcoin -o 127.0.0.1:port -u user -p password -I 16
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
legendary
Is pool mining works? invalid stats, no blocks, no income to wallet. What is the benefit?
and, how about quark gpu-miner including? someone smart one someday will fix it, and will be mining silently. looking at 1st pool, there is someone with 25mhs. probably gpu
yes the pool mining works perfectly (what is your hashrate,)
the gpu miner exist for a long time for quark and it's compatible with amd gpu.
if you have an amd gpu i can help you out Wink

I`ll be grateful) Poos shares are came already, my apologies Mue. Exactly i have a few cards, and an old one quark optimized kernel) HW`s. Where is the way then? thanks
try sgminer v5.you will find it easily and remember to start one instance of sgminer for each card,it was proved by users that is the best way to have full performance of cards.
Is pool mining works? invalid stats, no blocks, no income to wallet. What is the benefit?
and, how about quark gpu-miner including? someone smart one someday will fix it, and will be mining silently. looking at 1st pool, there is someone with 25mhs. probably gpu

I`ll be grateful) Poos shares are came already, my apologies Mue. Exactly i have a few cards, and an old one quark optimized kernel) HW`s. Where is the way then? thanks
legendary
legendary
That's great thank you.
Hopefully we can attract interest from the biggest crypto market.
i submitted a request today to BTer exchange.hope they take a look at the thread and exchanges and add it to the list.
big up MUE Grin Grin Grin
Mue
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
MonetaryUnit. For Me,yoU,Everybody.
That's great thank you.
Hopefully we can attract interest from the biggest crypto market.
Mue
Hey dev......what's the plan to update the wallet bud?  It is VERY VERY aggravating trying to send coins out of it, problem seems to be pretty constant but intermittent with the amounts, the other day i could send no more than 10 coins at a time, spent over an hours sending the coins I needed..........HUGE waste of time!!!!
In the short term would suggest the android and web wallet.  They don't seem to have the same limits.

Have you tried what I suggested previously?
Kill any mining software.
Mine in wallet at max speed.
Does this improve anything?

To fix the transaction limits would require a hard fork, and a fair amount of development work.

Let me know if the above helps at all?

Yeah man, I apologize but I could have swore I told you either via PM or one of the forums that it made no difference so sorry if I did in fact not report that back to you......I honestly cannot remember for sure bud!  The amounts and limitations seem VERY odd in this wallet as if it is not a hard coded limit as the amounts are VERY staggered.  The other day for example out of nowhere I was able to send 50k with no problems......while GPU mining and a ton of stuff running on my PC.  Most of the time it limits to 1k for ONE transaction, then keeps going down from there with every send.

While I appreciate there are other options bud, I do NOT like web or mobile wallets.....I just don't trust em and they don't offer the same security!  At some point, this issue with the main wallet NEEDS to be fixed brother or we will lose many supporters after immense frustration of not feeling in control with their own coins!
I think this is a hangover of being such an early miner unfortunately.  I don't believe "new" wallets are affected this way as the number of incoming transactions equated to a large number of coins, whereas you have a large number of incoming transactions equating to a small number of coins (due to the 0.025 block reward)
This is a known issue with some QT wallets, to quote The Prof

"It's a design flaw in QT wallets. It basically has to collect enough of the incoming transactions to create the outgoing one. Seeing as you, myself and I'm sure a few others were mining the lowest blocks the count is high. To get to 500 when the transactions were way less than 1 creates a large count. "
"on another PC loaded another wallet and made 2 transfers of 25 k."

If anyone else is experiencing this, I would be interested to hear from you when you started mining.

Thanks, and sorry for the headache Jim.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Hey dev......what's the plan to update the wallet bud?  It is VERY VERY aggravating trying to send coins out of it, problem seems to be pretty constant but intermittent with the amounts, the other day i could send no more than 10 coins at a time, spent over an hours sending the coins I needed..........HUGE waste of time!!!!
In the short term would suggest the android and web wallet.  They don't seem to have the same limits.

To fix the transaction limits would require a hard fork, and a fair amount of development work.

Yeah man, I apologize but I could have swore I told you either via PM or one of the forums that it made no difference so sorry if I did in fact not report that back to you......I honestly cannot remember for sure bud!  The amounts and limitations seem VERY odd in this wallet as if it is not a hard coded limit as the amounts are VERY staggered.  The other day for example out of nowhere I was able to send 50k with no problems......while GPU mining and a ton of stuff running on my PC.  Most of the time it limits to 1k for ONE transaction, then keeps going down from there with every send.

While I appreciate there are other options bud, I do NOT like web or mobile wallets.....I just don't trust em and they don't offer the same security!  At some point, this issue with the main wallet NEEDS to be fixed brother or we will lose many supporters after immense frustration of not feeling in control with their own coins!
Mue

legendary
Activity: 1260
Mue
Happy to announce we are now listed on Coinmarketcap
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monetaryunit/
From humble beginnings....
Mue
Added MUE/BTC market.
Happy trading :-)
Thank you, I am sure the community will appreciate the addition of another exchange.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Added MUE/BTC market.
Happy trading :-)
Mue
Happy to announce we are about to be listed on www.AskCoin.net
We won the weekly vote, and are currently listed as the winner, pending addition to the exchange www.AskCoin.net/votes
Activity: 266
The Miners Lottery results are now available for draw 2
www.TheMinersLottery.com

Nice!  Wink Thanks for info!  Smiley Graz to winners!  Grin
Mue
The Miners Lottery results are now available for draw 2
www.TheMinersLottery.com
Jump to: