Author

Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs - page 212. (Read 450686 times)

Mue
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
MonetaryUnit. For Me,yoU,Everybody.
hello MUE!!
just a suggestion about MonetaryUnit future.
So i was thinking loud about contacting a merchant like bitcoinshop but i don't know if it's good for now or it's better to wait a stabilisation of the price because now there is much volatility.
how do you think about that?
I think it is too early to approach merchants or payment processors like coinpayments.net,  which is why I haven't done that.
My opinion, like getting MonetaryUnit added to exchanges, is it is better to wait, be stable, be ready, have a good platform to work from.
Obviously, the goal is 100% to get merchant support for MUE, so hopefully when the time is right, opportunities will present themselves.
Thoughts?

yeah,good words.hope that MUE will get some big exchanges and more stability.Mue is doing like quark.
time will tell but for now it's not affected by dumpers and it's a good thing for starting.slowly people are starting to see the real value of this coin.
good luck
Thanks theboccet...as positive as always Smiley
Activity: 671
Merit: 1000
Like this coin well thought out  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1064
hello MUE!!
So i was thinking loud about contacting a merchant like bitcoinshop but i don't know if it's good for now or it's better to wait a stabilisation of the price because now there is much volatility.
I think it is too early to approach merchants or payment processors like coinpayments.net,  which is why I haven't done that.
My opinion, like getting MonetaryUnit added to exchanges, is it is better to wait, be stable, be ready, have a good platform to work from.
Obviously, the goal is 100% to get merchant support for MUE, so hopefully when the time is right, opportunities will present themselves.
Thoughts?

yeah,good words.hope that MUE will get some big exchanges and more stability.Mue is doing like quark.
time will tell but for now it's not affected by dumpers and it's a good thing for starting.slowly people are starting to see the real value of this coin.
good luck
Mue
hello MUE!!
Thoughts?
legendary
hello MUE!!
Mue
Miners lottery results now available.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wwwtheminerslotterycom-the-size-doesnt-matter-miners-lottery-btc-prizes-834891
Prizes will from now on be in BTC ! So, get involved, get other people involved, and lets get plenty of support for MonetaryUnit.
Mue
About 600 with [email protected], 7870+270 3.2mhs, but video only for second pool. First one blocks me.
it's normal for the two cards because one is used for video and the other is like second but i think that there is a trick to have mining on all cards.
i'll check it for you and reply you.
Thanks for your continued support of this thread theboccet, it is appreciated.

If you are interested, have the time and inclination, I would be happy to give you a MUE budget per month to aid in the promotion of MonetaryUnit.
Perhaps I could budget 100,000 MUE per month for you to distribute and use as you see fit, and perhaps you could let us know, every 2-3 weeks how things are going with it?

Just thinking out loud, so the offer is there if you would like to discuss Smiley
i've sent you a PM MUE
thank you
Thanks for your continued and enthusiastic support of MonetaryUnit
legendary
About 600 with [email protected], 7870+270 3.2mhs, but video only for second pool. First one blocks me.
it's normal for the two cards because one is used for video and the other is like second but i think that there is a trick to have mining on all cards.

If you are interested, have the time and inclination, I would be happy to give you a MUE budget per month to aid in the promotion of MonetaryUnit.
Perhaps I could budget 100,000 MUE per month for you to distribute and use as you see fit, and perhaps you could let us know, every 2-3 weeks how things are going with it?

Just thinking out loud, so the offer is there if you would like to discuss Smiley
i've sent you a PM MUE
thank you
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I see it all higher now. Hash, diff, and price. C'mon wake up and higher again  Grin
Mue

Mue
Dev,do you have any further development or marketing plan? Huh
We will be releasing a slightly tweaked wallet shortly that includes the revised logo, some small overflow issues are addressed, and also will include in wallet pool mining, as we will compile the mining software in the wallet.  There will be a non-mining software version also.

Marketing is happening every day as we continue give aways for;
following us on Twitter (100 MUE) www.Twitter.com/MonetaryUnit
liking our FaceBook page (300 MUE) www.FaceBook.com/MonetaryUnit
being part of our Miners Lottery, giving away 40,000 MUE per week www.TheMinersLottery.com
we will be announcing in the next couple of weeks a new giveaway draw also, we will announce in due course

What would YOU like to see?  Always happy and willing to take any comments or suggestions on board.
legendary
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Activity: 145
Dev,do you have any further development or marketing plan? Huh
legendary
legendary
Thanks. working
glad to see that i helped you!!!!  Grin Grin
so what hashrate you have now?
legendary
unfortunately, HW. nope

just try this at your .bat file :
GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100 ./sgminer -k quarkcoin -o : -u -p -I 16 -g 4 -w 64

and download the last build of sgminer because you are using and old release
https://www.nicehash.com/software/#sgminer
legendary
Hello MUE !! hello community!!!
today i received a reply from Bter exchange about adding MUE.
And we are on the voting list
vote your best coin guys and watch MUE growing  Grin Grin Grin Grin and like MUE said one day "the one man campain" continue  Shocked Shocked

Jump to: