Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs - page 46. (Read 450690 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
We have disabled instantsend until we push the update to mitigate this potential exploit
https://twitter.com/MonetaryUnit/status/903172133341339648
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
Been accumulating mue for a while now love the project. Will signup for mue slack as I want to purchase shares. Any know the process of buying shares I signed up to mymue just wanting to know average prices
Hi, thanks for the great feedback.
MN shares become available for a short period before quickly being bought up.
Slack is the best place to check availability.
Price is and always will be proportional to your Share of a MasterNode.
Currently a share is 1/50 of an MN, and therefore 1/50 of the price i.e 10,000 MUE

Thanks for the reply and the valuable info. I still have a ways to go but good to know so when I have enough I know exactly where to go.
legendary
Been accumulating mue for a while now love the project. Will signup for mue slack as I want to purchase shares. Any know the process of buying shares I signed up to mymue just wanting to know average prices
Hi, thanks for the great feedback.
MN shares become available for a short period before quickly being bought up.
Slack is the best place to check availability.
Price is and always will be proportional to your Share of a MasterNode.
Currently a share is 1/50 of an MN, and therefore 1/50 of the price i.e 10,000 MUE
Activity: 716
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!
Quite a bit late for this, but I have added this coin to SteamOctanePool.com.

Current fee is 0.75%! 

Use your wallet address as your username and c=MUE as your password. 

Sample config

-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://steamoctanepool.com:3533 -u 7brPKscTvzYtE36oH9N7jEwwLYRvjmXHb7 -p c=MUE

Happy Mining!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This is why a smaller number of MUE to make a masternode would be a very good thing. This would allow more people to have their own masternode.

These purchase of "Shares" are a bottleneck.

How many masternodes are online today?

I like a lot of project and very active and innovative development. The "mymue.com" platform is really very good and easy to use. After Dash, you are among the most advanced, but limiting the number of masternodes, buying "Shares" and the too high number of MUE to make a masternode are brakes for me ..

So I invest less than what I would have done if I had been able to buy a masternode. And I will wait I do not know how long to finally be able to buy "Shares" ..

So what do you r\think is a realistic number of coins for a masternode? And how many masternodes do you need to keep the network safe and fast? Huh
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
And where do I see this information on mymue.com?

Tab - MN Pool and Global overview?

Or is it elsewhere?

thanks for the answers

Yes, you are correct rowenta01,

Is that originality I see?
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
This is why a smaller number of MUE to make a masternode would be a very good thing. This would allow more people to have their own masternode.

These purchase of "Shares" are a bottleneck.

How many masternodes are online today?

I like a lot of project and very active and innovative development. The "mymue.com" platform is really very good and easy to use. After Dash, you are among the most advanced, but limiting the number of masternodes, buying "Shares" and the too high number of MUE to make a masternode are brakes for me ..

So I invest less than what I would have done if I had been able to buy a masternode. And I will wait I do not know how long to finally be able to buy "Shares" ..
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

Or is it elsewhere?

thanks for the answers

Yes, you are correct rowenta01,

Or is it elsewhere?

thanks for the answers
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
I am registered on mymue.com but I can not find shares to buy.

Is this normal?

Yep, it is normal, as the shares sell out like hot pancakes!
50 shares were made available for sale yesterday, but within hours they were all gone.

Keep en eye on the slack channel or here on BTCtalk, although the slack channel provides the fastest updates when more shares are made available.
I am registered on mymue.com but I can not find shares to buy.

Is this normal?
legendary
How about staking ?

Most of coin offer POS mining. Do offer POS mining for MUE ?

MUE is not a POS coin so does not offer "staking".

You can mine MUE as an X11 coin though and also obtain rewards by owning a MasterNode.
A full MasterNode requires 500,000 MUE collateral, if this is too steep you can buy a MasterNode share for 10,000 MUE at www.MyMUE.com
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
How about staking ?

Most of coin offer POS mining. Do offer POS mining for MUE ?
legendary
When running a masternode, using VPS for 24/7 access, do I have to keep my cold wallet with collateral running 24/7 as well?
Simple answer - No.

Please do check at least once per day that the cold wallet doesn't need to "restart" your MasterNodes.
legendary
my trading bot buy some MUE on bleutrade Sad

any way to swap for new MUE?
Unlikely sorry Sad

They should have removed trading for MUE 2 months ago.

Please wait for when we announce stage 2 of our swap program, you "may" be able to swap some of them for the new coin, but don't expect it to be many if at all, as our system checks to see if they were mined before June 25th 2017.
Activity: 573
Bitcore BTX
When running a masternode, using VPS for 24/7 access, do I have to keep my cold wallet with collateral running 24/7 as well?
Activity: 721
Merit: 523
my trading bot buy some MUE on bleutrade Sad

any way to swap for new MUE?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
what is the port number to setup solo mining in the .conf file? cant seem to find that info out. thanks
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Hello Community,

I've setup a MUE Pool, please add it to the list of pools.

Pool Address:  https://mue.miningfield.com

Features:

• No Mining Fee (Withdraw fee applies)
  • EU & US Stratum servers
  • EU & US Proxys for miners
  • Random Pool Boosts
  • Multiple Market Queries
  • IRC/Telegram Channel

Help mine the first block to get a bonus. Cool

Luis Fonseca
Miningfield Admin

https://www.miningfield.com