Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs - page 43. (Read 450690 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 131
Is it possible to mine more than one coin on the D3 X11 miner?  I want to mine DASH and MUE both at the same time.  Thoughts?

Our lead dev wrote a while back that
dash and mue codes bases dont include aux mining .. i.e. other x11 coins can be merge mined with us not the other way around...

So, it's currently not possible to merge mine MUE / DASH

I got two on the way, so I'll use one for DASH and the other for MUE.  I have high hopes for MUE like I did for XMR. 
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
I see that the profit % for a MN and a share of one is always fluctuating. My question was how is this determined exactly? Is it based off the hash rate or is it something else that

decides to reward the miners? New to this stuff, any answers on this matter would be great. Thanks 

The masternodes and MN shares are not really tied to the mining hashrate per say, but rather the current price of MUE in BTC or $USD (fiat).
The rewards are paid out based on the active amount of masternodes, so as more masternodes come online, the daily profits to run a node declines, as more nodes are sharing he same pool of rewards.

So in that sense its just like mining, the more miners that are mining a coin, the less rewards for everyone. Although, with higher difficulties comes a gradually higher valuation in terms of BTC/fiat, so in the end, even if the miner receives less coins per hashrate, their returns will be worth more in terms of BTC, so in the end, their profits remain somewhat the same.
legendary
Is it possible to mine more than one coin on the D3 X11 miner?  I want to mine DASH and MUE both at the same time.  Thoughts?

Our lead dev wrote a while back that
dash and mue codes bases dont include aux mining .. i.e. other x11 coins can be merge mined with us not the other way around...

So, it's currently not possible to merge mine MUE / DASH
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

Buy 2 miners
So many people buying D3 and A5 miners should insanely increase difficulty of mining X11 coins. Price will rise accordingly

I'm starting to think MUE is going to be the new XMR.  Potential to reach $100 in the next two years. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I see that the profit % for a MN and a share of one is always fluctuating. My question was how is this determined exactly? Is it based off the hash rate or is it something else that

decides to reward the miners? New to this stuff, any answers on this matter would be great. Thanks 
legendary
MUE has been added to www.Multipool.us for both direct mining and profit switching.
https://www.multipool.us/dashboard/pool/mue

Great news. More pools always welcome.

Indeed, and a bump up in hashrate as MUE was the most profitable X11 coin last I checked Wink
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
MUE has been added to www.Multipool.us for both direct mining and profit switching.

Great news. More pools always welcome.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
legendary
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
So many people buying D3 and A5 miners should insanely increase difficulty of mining X11 coins. Price will rise accordingly
legendary
Wow

Look at MUE at masternode.pro
The masternode ROI is> 200%
Yeah, it's totally inaccurate, please don't be mislead.

I have asked for MUE to be removed

https://twitter.com/MonetaryUnit/status/908250951777243136

I'm trying to find true information what is current masternode ROI. Can anyone help me with it, please?
It's actually a really simple equation.
The total reward per 24 hours for Masternodes is 37,000 (the other 37,000 goes to miners)
you divide 37,000 by total number of MNs (currently 129)
37,000/129 = 287 mue per day per mn
for ROI multiply daily reward by 365 = 104,755 then as a fraction of total initial investment of 500,000.
104,755/500,000 = 21% ROI
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Wow

Look at MUE at masternode.pro
The masternode ROI is> 200%
Yeah, it's totally inaccurate, please don't be mislead.

I have asked for MUE to be removed

https://twitter.com/MonetaryUnit/status/908250951777243136

I'm trying to find true information what is current masternode ROI. Can anyone help me with it, please?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
some days the payouts per share at mymue are only 1-2 mue and usually 5-6 mue per day. if i check the hashrate at pools it is almost the same.

just want to understand why there are these differences. not complaining or so, just to understand and learn.
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
Do it right or don't do it at all.
why is it that the network almost is dead with very long time between blocks found with some days between it happens? those pools were i look hashrate seems to be almost the same.

if you are referring to the Quark Chain... probably
if you are referring to the X11 Chain... what are you talking about ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
why is it that the network almost is dead with very long time between blocks found with some days between it happens? those pools were i look hashrate seems to be almost the same.
legendary

I Hold MUE for several months while waiting for a price increase !! For the moment I do not see anything ...
What is the good news to come? what level of prices can we expect at the end of the year?
We aren't your employees, so if you want to see something then make it happen, instead of wanting us to do the work for you.

We'll continue to work hard regardless of price.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You

I Hold MUE for several months while waiting for a price increase !! For the moment I do not see anything ...
What is the good news to come? what level of prices can we expect at the end of the year?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Does anybody know why I can't withdraw MUE from Yobit? The wallet at Yobit is in maintenance for longer than a week already.

Months you mean... MUE on Yobit is from old Quark chain.. they didn't swap. or allow withdrawals for swap.
They have also not responded to update requests.. de-list requests..   
your best bet it to sell them on yobit...

OK, Thanks. I already thought something like this would be the case. Took your advise and sold.
Pages:
Jump to: