Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs - page 8. (Read 450638 times)

legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
You have a Github source to i can compile the wallet in a pi with this comands?

qmake
make

You can grab the binaries from our repo https://github.com/muecoin/MUE/releases/latest
or cross compile the source for a raspberry pi, or even download a fully functional pi image from https://github.com/muecoin/Raspberry-Pi-Images

I would not recommend building directly on a pi, but you can do so if you really really want to.
But, for building, you need to first build all dependencies and then build the source with said dependencies, not whatever you have on your distro: eg the wallet wont compile with openssl 1.1 etc.

I recommend you to get the official binaries rather then building on a raspberry pi.  Smiley
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hello,

Could anyone explain the truth about why MUE was delisted from Yobit?
Was there an issue with the wallet that the devs did not work with them well on?
Was the fee not paid for a fork or wallet upgrade?

MikeMike

Yobit closed the wallet 2 years ago for deposits and withdrawals.
The MUE team tried to let them fix it , but yobit did not respond.
Problems are only on the yobit side, not only for MUE but for many coins.

Seems to be problems with most coins on yobit - they become isolated markets - the devs never seem to update the wallets unless a pretty large amount of BTC is sent - same issue with XMG, EGC and a number of others

Yobit put all  ALTcoin wallet to ransom THAT
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Hello,

Was there an issue with the wallet that the devs did not work with them well on?

MikeMike

Seems to be problems with most coins on yobit - they become isolated markets - the devs never seem to update the wallets unless a pretty large amount of BTC is sent - same issue with XMG, EGC and a number of others
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
Hello,

MikeMike

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1065
You have a Github source to i can compile the wallet in a pi with this comands?

qmake
make
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hello,

MikeMike
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
Does POS work without master nodes?

I dont have enough for a master node so wondering if I can sill stake my MUE and earn a POS reward.

If so what is the POS reward system?

Thanks.

https://www.monetaryunit.org/calculator/

Type in your staking amount there and see how much you can estimate of making on staking your coins.
You don't need 500 K to stake, you can stake with as little as 1000 MUE, but then it will probably take you three weeks on average to get a staking reward.

Good Luck!

Thanks for reply. Glad to see POS added to MUE.

The 3 weeks you mentioned is that the period for coins to mature to get 1st reward and daily after that?
keep in mind, every moment your wallet is online and staking, you are also helping to secure the MUE network, and using very little power whilst doing so.
No more high electric bills now we're POS (Proof Of Stake) Smiley
Coins start staking after 3 hours.   The average time to earn a stake with 1000 coins is 3 weeks.
AVP
Activity: 96

I dont have enough for a master node so wondering if I can sill stake my MUE and earn a POS reward.

Thanks.

Type in your staking amount there and see how much you can estimate of making on staking your coins.
You don't need 500 K to stake, you can stake with as little as 1000 MUE, but then it will probably take you three weeks on average to get a staking reward.

Good Luck!

Thanks for reply. Glad to see POS added to MUE.

The 3 weeks you mentioned is that the period for coins to mature to get 1st reward and daily after that?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Hey - just wondering if there is a Mue roadmap for 2019

Would be great to see what you guys have up your sleeves
legendary
Hi my name Jaime, I am from MasterNodes Pro.  Please contact us about your project listing on MasterNodes.pro.   You can do so by emailing support at:  [email protected]

Don't worry mate, we wont pay you to keep MonetaryUnit listed on your site. Feel free to take MUE off in a few days. Thanks!
Activity: 41
Hi my name Jaime, I am from MasterNodes Pro.  Please contact us about your project listing on MasterNodes.pro.   You can do so by emailing support at:  [email protected]

Activity: 5
Hey Monetary Unit community members,

We are excited to announce that the Sharednodes platform has officially launched. We provide masternodes for Monetary Unit. If you would like to participate in the masternode system for MUE, but do not possess enough funds to purchase a masternode outright, or lack the technical knowledge to do so, that is where we come in!

Simply go to our platform, sign up, send over some BTC, and purchase ‘portions’ in a node. Users receive staked coins in their user dashboard section as soon as they are mined. They can withdraw to their personal wallets immediately or request a conversion to BTC. Unlike our competitors, there is no waiting period to start staking. Furthermore, users can sell their portions at any time and the node remains online and continues to mine for the remainder of the portion holders. 85% of all staking rewards are passed onto the users, and 15% are kept as a service fee. We also feature a referral system. Simply give a friend your unique signup link or post it online and receive 2.5% of all mining rewards earned by the users that sign up using your link.
legendary

Thanks.

Good Luck!
AVP
Activity: 96

Thanks.
Seems you select to many inputs for one transaction to send them.  Select 50 to 100 inputs then send them and do that again with other inputs.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
can anybody help?
why in coin control when rewards chooses i cant send them to the new generated address
got error - Transaction to large
transaction creation failed

should i even use coin control if mn collateral locked?
legendary
legendary
New MUE wallet release V2.1.2
https://github.com/muecoin/MUE/releases/tag/v2.1.2

This is a non-mandatory update, but includes several improvements over previous v2 versions

Including in this new client;

Added proposal voting tab.
Fix transaction display times.
Fixed compiler warning for class vs. struct.
Updated PNG and ICO files with MUE logo.
Updated checkpoint block, version, and gitian descriptors.
Added PPCoin copyright notices.
Updated README files.
Bug fix for checkpoints that was causing wallets and masternodes to get stuck while loading blocks.
for most people it works out of the box ,  but when you need peers, you can find them at the explorer

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mue/#!network
Pages:
Jump to: