Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MONKEYTIPS -First HONEST coin in crypto. Pump and Dump! - page 2. (Read 3586 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Monkeytips has been listed on primex.xyz trading via litecoin pair, please enjoy the exchange  Cheesy
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
How ..... command
I only found honesty about the dump plan on your thread:

pre-mine

20,000,000.00 (8%) to be market dumped first chance on exchange listing

So when will you pump it? what are the things that can be trusted about your pump and dump plans? I can't believe that this coin is the first honest coin in crypto because pump and dump plans can be violated, there is no guarantee that your plans will go well
sadly there will be no pump  and dump done by me, when we were listed on bitexbay they exit scammed us and took most of the monkeytips pre-mine, what is left is being used for bounties and airdrop. thanks for your interest though and as always we look to be honest to our community  Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Decentralized Digital Billboards
I only found honesty about the dump plan on your thread:

pre-mine

20,000,000.00 (8%) to be market dumped first chance on exchange listing

So when will you pump it? what are the things that can be trusted about your pump and dump plans? I can't believe that this coin is the first honest coin in crypto because pump and dump plans can be violated, there is no guarantee that your plans will go well
Pool not active and maple scam
Only pool that is active now is https://mtip.heigh-ho.funkypenguin.co.nz the rest as of now have shut down. MapleChange exit scammed so we will try to get listed on new exchanges as soon as possible
Activity: 20
Pool not active and maple scam
Activity: 265
NEW GUI WALLET  Cool https://github.com/monkeytips/monkeytips-wallet-electron/releases also dont forget to update your daemons and wallets for block height 220000!
New release please update to Jenna Jameson before block height 220000 https://github.com/monkeytips/monkeytips/releases/tag/v0.6.0
when Bittrex Exchange, Binance Listing,Coinbase/Gdax Exchange  Grin
Hopefully CZ lists Monkeytips very soon!

Thats very good. How about airdrop?
Airdrop is only waiting on MapleChange redesign, no new listings there until code is finished

Thats very good. How about airdrop?
Brand new feature in monkeytips discord!! "Rainmonkey" a bot that periodically rains monkeytips on active members in the general chat!! If you havent already head to the monkeytips discord and register your wallet and make sure to say hi to everyone in there and you just may end up with some monkeytips rain  Cool
You missed your Q3 deadline. shitcoin
which one? Huh
Activity: 27
You missed your Q3 deadline. shitcoin
Activity: 21
Merit: 4
cool cool, anyone interested in the coin hop on the Discord server Wink https://discord.gg/TjnhUBC  
Monkeytips airdrop on MapleChange will continue for a while longer to give people more time to sign up! Make sure to sign up soon and dont forget to claim the bounty too by heading to our discord!
great, any news on the airdrop date?
airdrop will be happening relatively soon, the proprietor of maplechange has been pretty busy lately. We wanted people to give everyone more time to sign up to receive the airdrop and so far lots of new sign ups  Grin
Activity: 21
Merit: 4
Monkeytips airdrop on MapleChange will continue for a while longer to give people more time to sign up! Make sure to sign up soon and dont forget to claim the bounty too by heading to our discord!
great, any news on the airdrop date?
Pages:
Jump to: