Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MONKEYTIPS -First HONEST coin in crypto. Pump and Dump! - page 4. (Read 3580 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 1
If some people would start buying the coin on our first exchange that would be GREAT!  I'm having a hard time getting enough volume to dump the premine.
Activity: 265
Merit: 0
New Release came out today v0.5.1 to address transfer issues, can be found here https://github.com/monkeytips/monkeytips/releases
Just put a 2nd mortgage on my house to get more MonkeyTips.
haha
Just want to update post saying emission speed factor will be changed to 19 upcoming at block height 77000, we will also be adding some lwma tweaks so stay tuned!  Smiley

great. great. Heard in discord there is couple exhanges on the way also, good feeling about this  Smiley
BTCyesBTC we are now listed on https://www.bitexbay.com/Home/Orders/index/currency/MTIP-BTC.html
also 1 hour ago we have our newest release, 0.4.0, and can be found here https://github.com/monkeytips/monkeytips/releases
Activity: 21
Merit: 4
haha
Just want to update post saying emission speed factor will be changed to 19 upcoming at block height 77000, we will also be adding some lwma tweaks so stay tuned!  Smiley

great. great. Heard in discord there is couple exhanges on the way also, good feeling about this  Smiley
haha
Activity: 7
Devs seem to know what they are doing, everything from mining to sending coins working great! mining this with couple spare PC:s. I think a change of coin name would be beneficial after all.
New release here: https://github.com/monkeytips/monkeytips/releases and new website: monkeytips.xyz
Activity: 21
Merit: 4
Devs seem to know what they are doing, everything from mining to sending coins working great! mining this with couple spare PC:s. I think a change of coin name would be beneficial after all.
Just saw a MonkeyTips Lambo on the interstate.
Shocked
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Just checking on the site, it seems like the wallet isn't ready yet.
I'll be waiting a little more while i've learned deeper about the concept of this project.
Activity: 100
"Pump and Dump" that's great concept of project..... seems very legit, sell all your properties for monkey
Activity: 7
Just saw a MonkeyTips Lambo on the interstate.
legendary
Activity: 3780
Merit: 4842
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Is there a specific time for your star signing event?

Hello, first congratulations on your great project. My name is David Lude, an experienced crypto enthusiast, community manager and start up artist, I would like to help you get more attention.

My tasks are essentially

- How-to (explenation videos)
- Intros for YouTube
- Logo creations
- Animated videos
- Social media videos

If you are interested, I would be happy to provide you with some references and examples.

The costs depend on the effort and can be paid with crypto currencies.

I am always available for you, don't hesitate to contact me.

Telegram: DavidSPSL
PM: easybitcoin2013

Best Regards

David
How many monkeytips do you charge?
Activity: 487
Merit: 250

Hello, first congratulations on your great project. My name is David Lude, an experienced crypto enthusiast, community manager and start up artist, I would like to help you get more attention.

My tasks are essentially

- How-to (explenation videos)
- Intros for YouTube
- Logo creations
- Animated videos
- Social media videos

If you are interested, I would be happy to provide you with some references and examples.

The costs depend on the effort and can be paid with crypto currencies.

I am always available for you, don't hesitate to contact me.

Telegram: DavidSPSL
PM: easybitcoin2013

Best Regards

David
Nah, Discord is waaaaay cooler than bitcointalk.  People here are a bunch of morons who think they know everything.  If they knew everything, they would be mining MonkeyTips. 

And Mergemine Worktips too!
merge mine errythang  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: