Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MoonAsics - Scrypt ASIC 240 to 960 MH/s - Scheduled for August - page 3. (Read 6831 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
're kidding posted pictures of an empty office and want people to believe in his honesty
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
You believe somebody is just going to pay a new, anonymous company $8k without even seeing the product?

Yes. its super easy to scam people, thats why they do it. You see it all the time, every day, maybe even every hour on this forum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Why isn't there any info about your team on the site? Couldn't see names, pictures address anything. If you want people to pay you, you should provide it.
There's no warranty information, and nothing about refunds. Is there any warranty?
The description under each miner is really short ~100 words and lacks important information, you could do better than that.

You believe somebody is just going to pay a new, anonymous company $8k without even seeing the product?
Activity: 280
Anddddddddddddddddddd...... No updates!!! Interesting... no?Smiley

I never advocate violence... But I would donate to a central BTC wallet used for the sole purpose of identifying ring leaders of scammers and the like... And... Whatever happens once identified.. Well, I really don't care.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
you wont believe it because you wont see it.

I asked for delivery times for 10 of the farm options and was told before end of august.
Activity: 205
Investor / Trader / Analyst
almost 1 GH/s.... I have to see to believe it.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
could you post some sources?
Activity: 310
Waitting for more info Smiley
Activity: 153
Still waiting for some info.... the price/mhs is too good to be true..
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ - And nothing more??? When in August were these supposed to be delivered? Should be interested to verify the scam.

So far no one has stood up and said they ordered... And I'm sure some people did. So would love to track it!!!!
Just curious - is anyone going to admit they ordered from here? So we can have an experimental guinea pig to point at and laugh?

I want to see the same thing. I won't be laughing though, just shaking my head at how easy it is to separate an idiot from his money.

IT HAS BEEN A LITTLE UNDER 48 HOURS
AND A LEGITIMATE SOURCE HAS NOT YET BEEN POSTED

That's cuzz it's a SCAM!!!!!!!
Just curious - is anyone going to admit they ordered from here? So we can have an experimental guinea pig to point at and laugh?

I want to see the same thing. I won't be laughing though, just shaking my head at how easy it is to separate an idiot from his money.

IT HAS BEEN A LITTLE UNDER 48 HOURS
AND A LEGITIMATE SOURCE HAS NOT YET BEEN POSTED
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

This was not intended to be insulting, only to be clear. Proofs and facts have already been posted, but when people are hating, they only see what they want to.

Ok that is a lie.  All you have posted is a console that can be nothing more than a batch file that simulates a miner.  There are a few of those out there.  What I'd like to see is the physical miner connected by usb to the comp that you are running the miner on.  If you are so near shipping and you are mining on a windows box then you have the prototype on hand to post a video of. 

You still have not identified the fab shop that designed the chip nor the foundry that you are building the ASIC units at so that we can confirm that these units will ship in the next few weeks.
Activity: 168
Siliconart inc was the best laid scam I saw.

They even managed to get an ASIC foundry to do a press release.

http://ir.gigoptix.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=225697&p=irol-newsArticle_Print&ID=1918248&highlight=

Gigoptix got shafted in this, if you don't do you Due Diligence you name will be dragged down with them
Activity: 476
let's have some fun
*shaking head*

Obvious scam from the very beginning.
Everyone with doubts regarding this only insults himself (greedy or stupid or both).

There will be no modified cgminer source.
And even if he makes it to find someone to code some lines which look like it might work for an unknown chip...so what ?!
 Roll Eyes

MoonAsics, there is no reason for you to post again in this forum until you post your software's source. Since you have agreed to do it, we can assume you have no problem with doing it. Therefore, every day you don't have source available and open, gives you more opportunity to code up some meaningless bullshit and pass it off as real, and it becomes more and more likely that this is a scam.

IT HAS BEEN OVER 24 HOURS AND A LEGITIMATE SOURCE HAS NOT YET BEEN POSTED.

This is enough time for a reasonable person or company, in your situation, to satisfy this request.

We therefore must only assume that you are busy coding up some fake bullshit instead of alleviating the concerns of your potential customers. At this point there is absolutely nothing you can say in your defense, for one simple reason:

POSTING A LEGITIMATE SOURCE IS IN YOUR BENEFIT
Activity: 210
Any video of the physical units?

Even that could be faked easily. The only way they get the scam accusations out of the way is by providing multiple long time trusted scrypt devs (min 3) on this forum access to prototypes and let them decide if this is real or not.

Until that is done this is a scam, sorry MoonAsics.

Of course, but I'm asking just to see a response.

I am curious how far MoonAsics will go.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Miner and technician
Please can you post a video showing the ASIC miner mining on a public pool. Please show the CGminer connected to a public stratum server, and the stats page for the pool showing that the hashing is real and valid.
This was not intended to be insulting, only to be clear. Proofs and facts have already been posted, but when people are hating, they only see what they want to.

POST THE SOURCE

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8081561
Pages:
Jump to: