Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MoonAsics - Scrypt ASIC 240 to 960 MH/s - Scheduled for August - page 4. (Read 6831 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
VERY site down. much scam wow.

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

Varnish cache server

Very DOS attack, much stopped  Wink

Are people really still considering this a viable purchase?!?'

Guess the old saying, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink, still applies. At some point people just have to learn on their own!

You can't lead anything if you don't know what you're talking about (because let's say it, you clearly have nothing else than supposition to thicker your argumentation). No offense, but posting such accusations for free doesn't make you a smart person.

Poor professionalism and insulting responses is another red flag. You are only proving my point. A legitimate business would respond with facts and proof to argue against such accusations, not school yard bullying..

This was not intended to be insulting, only to be clear. Proofs and facts have already been posted, but when people are hating, they only see what they want to.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Service Unavailable

Varnish cache server

Guess the old saying, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink, still applies. At some point people just have to learn on their own!

You can't lead anything if you don't know what you're talking about (because let's say it, you clearly have nothing else than supposition to thicker your argumentation). No offense, but posting such accusations for free doesn't make you a smart person.

Poor professionalism and insulting responses is another red flag. You are only proving my point. A legitimate business would respond with facts and proof to argue against such accusations, not school yard bullying..
Activity: 340
There's currently a huge SALE at monster-asic.com. they are selling G-Blades for 0.5 BTC per unit. And with the coupon code from reddit (D20P5EIK) you even get a 20% discount...

so why Moon-Asics when there is Monster-Asics?

Get the fuck out of this thread with your shilling. You are making the rest of our arguments look bad.
Activity: 16
There's currently a huge SALE at monster-asic.com. they are selling G-Blades for 0.5 BTC per unit. And with the coupon code from reddit (D20P5EIK) you even get a 20% discount...

so why Moon-Asics when there is Monster-Asics?
legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010
Any video of the physical units?

Even that could be faked easily. The only way they get the scam accusations out of the way is by providing multiple long time trusted scrypt devs (min 3) on this forum access to prototypes and let them decide if this is real or not.

Until that is done this is a scam, sorry MoonAsics.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Activity: 141
"One preorder will cover the scam" ahahahha  epic
I guess you meant 4.3.5. And of course, this will be done asap.

Yes I do mean 4.3.5 Thank you.

Everyone, please note the timestamp of this post. July 29th 09:09:57 AM UTC

Ideally we should use July 14th as the timestamp, because that is the earliest date shown that this miner is working. However, we must assume that a reasonable person/company might not anticipate the demand for proof of source.

Therefore, I claim:

MoonAsics, there is no reason for you to post again in this forum until you post your software's source. Since you have agreed to do it, we can assume you have no problem with doing it. Therefore, every day you don't have source available and open, gives you more opportunity to code up some meaningless bullshit and pass it off as real, and it becomes more and more likely that this is a scam.

UPDATING THIS POST WITH INFORMATION REGARDING POSTING LEGITIMATE SOURCE:

IT HAS BEEN A OVER 48 HOURS
AND A LEGITIMATE SOURCE HAS NOT YET BEEN POSTED

Activity: 210
Any video of the physical units?
If you forked your own miner from a fork of 3.4.5, release the source.

I guess you meant 4.3.5. And of course, this will be done asap.
If you forked your own miner from a fork of 3.4.5, release the source.
Please explain how dmaxl was able to add support for your highly efficient chips without having them available for testing, configuring, compiling, etc

https://github.com/dmaxl/cgminer/

This fork has support only for gridseed and zeusminer chips. It doesn't even have support for a2 terminators.

Simply because we don't rely on anyone else than us to add support for our chips. Sorry, we thought that was obvious, there's no point in giving this work to someone who is not involved into the creation of the unit.
Please explain how dmaxl was able to add support for your highly efficient chips without having them available for testing, configuring, compiling, etc

https://github.com/dmaxl/cgminer/

This fork has support only for gridseed and zeusminer chips. It doesn't even have support for a2 terminators.

Screenshots of your youtube videos:

http://imgur.com/a/wr1Yw

cgminer 4.3.5 cannot mine scrypt. The last version of cgminer that supports scrypt is 3.7.2

https://github.com/ckolivas/cgminer/blob/master/NEWS#L1454

Care to explain?

Sure, Cgminer 4.3.5 forks actually mine Scrypt, that's all. Just type Cgminer 4.3.5 Scrypt in your favourite search engine Wink

Screenshots of your youtube videos:

http://imgur.com/a/wr1Yw

cgminer 4.3.5 cannot mine scrypt. The last version of cgminer that supports scrypt is 3.7.2

https://github.com/ckolivas/cgminer/blob/master/NEWS#L1454

Care to explain?

Service Unavailable

Varnish cache server

Activity: 280

Activity: 168

Service Unavailable

Varnish cache server
OP update : We're now accepting Wire Transfer as a payment method !
RISKY PURCHASE ALERT - Everyone should read this thread below first before purchasing... A lot of people think this is a highly risky purchase. MoonAsics deleted it and stated the page was reworked... I'll let you decide why.

Original thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/delete-this-topic-691836

Let me give you a quick and precise answer, we started a new thread because it was clearer than editing the old one, therefore limiting misleading information. Everything that was asked on the old thread has an answer here.

Now everything is here.

So its not a problem any more.  Edit your thread away.

No problem, if you had read this thread before posting you would have seen that we answered questions stated in the old one.
Pages:
Jump to: