Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] More added to Wallet UPDATE PLEASE PosEx PEX Hybrid POW/POS [ANN] - page 27. (Read 74299 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Rubic stays cubic
When will Yobit be up again?
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
Dev ? Another exchange Maybe ?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
We now have LESS THAN 750 BLOCKS till big HIPOS.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
It amazes me how people do not read and just continue to post all sorts of conspiracy theories and asking why coins can be withdrawn but not deposited after the explanation has been posted.

I bet you after this post another person will ask the same question...

Roll Eyes
that garbage to which you refer, does not explain why the tickets a few days to ignore.

The garbage is not meant to explain why Yobit does not attend to a ticket. It explains why people can send out coins but but not receive.
Do not write nonsense. All working: withdrawal and deposites.But only for those coins, the creation of which is included in the blocks to the last synchronized wallet Exchange. it is so clear.The question is, what happened to their wallet syncing? if not intentionally, then why are they silent?

I am not talking nonsense. The deposits cannot work if their chain is not up to date. No exchange will credit an account based on a broadcast only. It will need to process the subsequent blocks and verify the confirmations. There are different reasons that can explain this - one of them being on a fork like the other day.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
It amazes me how people do not read and just continue to post all sorts of conspiracy theories and asking why coins can be withdrawn but not deposited after the explanation has been posted.

Roll Eyes
that garbage to which you refer, does not explain why the tickets a few days to ignore.

The garbage is not meant to explain why Yobit does not attend to a ticket. It explains why people can send out coins but but not receive.
Do not write nonsense. All working: withdrawal and deposites.But only for those coins, the creation of which is included in the blocks to the last synchronized wallet Exchange. it is so clear.The question is, what happened to their wallet syncing? if not intentionally, then why are they silent?
legendary

Roll Eyes

legendary

Roll Eyes
legendary

Roll Eyes
legendary
Another exchange is needed now! Yobit is really not a good exchange, contacted the support 4 days ago and still have no answer. Yobit is not serious

Agree... but witch one is the best for PEX?
It is better that you stake your coins, instead of selling them
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
Another exchange is needed now! Yobit is really not a good exchange, contacted the support 4 days ago and still have no answer. Yobit is not serious

Agree... but witch one is the best for PEX?
legendary
and my ticket 3 days ignore...

when start HiPOS, You will trade here in PM Cheesy
legendary
I think so that it is a deliberate action on the part of the stock exchange already not the first time I meet with such a situation.
totally agree with you. it's fucking for such synchronization - 100 blocks / day  Huh
My withdrawals from Yobit work, but I am now testing the deposit
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
legendary
I think so that it is a deliberate action on the part of the stock exchange already not the first time I meet with such a situation.
totally agree with you. it's fucking for such synchronization - 100 blocks / day  Huh

How is that possible?
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
WTS 100 PEX. Pm offer if interested

EDIT: price .16 BTC
Why buy them? to have a stake in the wallet and then sell here in the forum?

Selling here because Yobit wallet offline since 2 days now!

Why buy them? What is this question? With the HiPos start soon 100 coin is a good start for stake

wallet working fine on yobit. Received coins today.

Not for me!! From yobit: DEPOSIT PEX Wallet status: Delayed (31590 blocks)
We are on block 38913 Now
I tried a withdrawal, I got error message: Wallet status: Delayed (31590 blocks)

However, I still proceeded with my withdrawal and the withdrawal was processed.

Please try to proceed with deposit/withdrawal, even if there is error message - you transaction might just be processed like mine was.

For me no errors occurred during withdrawal process Smiley

Deposit some PEX yesterday and still not yet arrived!
Activity: 824
Merit: 512

Why buy them? What is this question? With the HiPos start soon 100 coin is a good start for stake

I tried a withdrawal, I got error message: Wallet status: Delayed (31590 blocks)

Please try to proceed with deposit/withdrawal, even if there is error message - you transaction might just be processed like mine was.

For me no errors occurred during withdrawal process Smiley
legendary
If a wallet knows it has coins in it you can send out and it will broadcast on the network. If the network agrees that the coins is in the address it will be processed and if not the network will reject the transaction. It is not imperative that the sending wallet must be on the latest block. To register an incoming transaction the wallet needs to be on the latest block if it wants to receive and process the coins. Therefore if Yobit is behind in blocks, it should be possible to send coins that it think it has in its wallets but will not register deposits until the chain is up to date on their side.

I AGREE  Cheesy
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: