Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] More added to Wallet UPDATE PLEASE PosEx PEX Hybrid POW/POS [ANN] - page 36. (Read 74299 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Raspberry PI wallet added to ANNOUNCEMENT.

Next up is to try and get Android wallet sorted  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Activity: 924
I AM
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
BLOCK EXPLORER UPDATED:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pex/

Just checked the block 15345 on there and yep it has changed with no big sends in coins like there was when it was stuck.

So now we just need yobit sorted then we good again  Grin
legendary

I've been in touch with Dom on yobit chat and he has managed to pass my message to warden and blacksmith successfully so now hopefully it is sorted out today, and we have 0 more issues.

Just the block ex we need sorted now
legendary
Now at block 19234

My POSEX wallet has 22 active connections to Posex Network!

We have less than 770 blocks left before HIPOS  Cheesy
My current block is 19167  Wink

Me too  Wink

08:37:16

getblockhash 15345

27093fa6cf7a1ce25db246b81ac4e24eca26701db2042b1b57f33fdb07ae2ee8
 GOOD CHAIN  Wink

so we know for defo they are on the wrong chain now hence why it has not moved since block 15345

All they have to do is delete the chain backup any wallets they have then rebuild latest code and sync it back up. I see in the Github the Dev has checkpointed the Good block at 15345 so he obvious spotted what I did to yesterday.

legendary

Me too  Wink

getblockhash 15345

27093fa6cf7a1ce25db246b81ac4e24eca26701db2042b1b57f33fdb07ae2ee8
  GOOD CHAIN  Wink

Yes I think yobit and block ex are on the wrong chain if it's possible that it forked due to mining. All they have to do is delete the chain backup any wallets they have then rebuild and sync it back up. I see in the Github the Dev has checkpointed the Good block at 15345 so he obvious spotted what I did to yesterday.
legendary
why on yobit the wallet there says ..
  DEPOSIT PEX
Wallet status: Delayed (15345 blocks)
so i can not deposit my buy.s there in my wallet

wallet is 100 % oke here... Huh

Yeah I saw that to, ignore it, coins still come through.  

I tried to deposit to yobit

Deposit has been stuck in limbo now for about 9 hrs.

I messaged them but still nothing i even gave them the blockchain up untill around block 17k along with the peers.dat but seems yobit doing what yobit do good  IGNORANCE IS NOT BLISS, Especially in this world.

I personally think they have been playing the market  Wink

Since both Yobit and Chainz are stuck at the same block I doubt there is any foul play at Yobit. Also and most importantly, fairglu from Chainz is highly trusted and a top notch guy so there must be another issue that caused both Yobit and Chainz to halt processing of blocks at the same block. Furthermore since it is Easter weekend, give them the benefit of the doubt as they might be on leave and their systems processing on autopilot for these few days. It is unfortunate that Yobit is stuck during the transition to 20000 as it removes some of the dynamics, but I am sure over the next day or so both will be sorted.

Since everyone else's wallets and chains are running smoothly, sit back, buckle up and enjoy the ride since the cart of the roller coaster is at the top and moving over the edge.

Either that or the network forked at block 15345 and thats why as i'm looking at my wallet debug window and it reports to me that blockhash for block 15345 is
07:28:04

getblockhash 15345

07:28:04

27093fa6cf7a1ce25db246b81ac4e24eca26701db2042b1b57f33fdb07ae2ee8  GOOD CHAIN BLOCK 15345

a4eda7b70b16ae1f88c31e976ac8587ed3462da6ff24b024777ad1dcee4cdd87 BAD CHAIN BLOCK 15345   Reported by both yobit and block ex

My current block is 19155
legendary
  DEPOSIT PEX

I messaged them but still nothing i even gave them the blockchain up untill around block 17k along with the peers.dat but seems yobit doing what yobit do good  IGNORANCE IS NOT BLISS, Especially in this world.

I hope that your coins are not stuck there?

i have just messaged yobit also 3 times but see they not been online since the 26'th they need to sort it out

The solutioin. they either run a re-index OR They just backup wallet.dat build from github then open wallet download chain either way it should not take any longer than 20 minutes max to sort that but as we know 20minute work can result in weeks/months by their calander
I hope that your coins are NOT stuck at YOBIT?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
  DEPOSIT PEX

i have just messaged yobit also 3 times but see they not been online since the 26'th they need to sort it out

The solutioin. they either run a re-index OR They just backup wallet.dat build from github then open wallet download chain either way it should not take any longer than 20 minutes max to sort that but as we know 20minute work can result in weeks/months by their calander
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
  DEPOSIT PEX

Since both Yobit and Chainz are stuck at the same block I doubt there is any foul play at Yobit. Also and most importantly, fairglu from Chainz is highly trusted and a top notch guy so there must be another issue that caused both Yobit and Chainz to halt processing of blocks at the same block. Furthermore since it is Easter weekend, give them the benefit of the doubt as they might be on leave and their systems processing on autopilot for these few days. It is unfortunate that Yobit is stuck during the transition to 20000 as it removes some of the dynamics, but I am sure over the next day or so both will be sorted.

Since everyone else's wallets and chains are running smoothly, sit back, buckle up and enjoy the ride since the cart of the roller coaster is at the top of the track and moving closer to the edge.
legendary
  DEPOSIT PEX

I messaged them but still nothing i even gave them the blockchain up untill around block 17k along with the peers.dat but seems yobit doing what yobit do good  IGNORANCE IS NOT BLISS, Especially in this world.

I personally think they have been playing the market  Wink
  DEPOSIT PEX

I messaged them but still nothing i even gave them the blockchain up untill around block 17k along with the peers.dat but seems yobit doing what yobit do good  IGNORANCE IS NOT BLISS, Especially in this world.

I personally think they have been playing the market  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

newest mac version now available
featuring updated checkpoints and seed nodes.

git yr osx wallet=qt here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5j8d4FSc7drTFpFYl9UNTY0Znc/view?usp=sharing

--

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
  DEPOSIT PEX

legendary
  DEPOSIT PEX

YOBIT may be trying to stake your coins   Embarrassed

The CHAINZ block-chain is also stuck at Block 15345  Huh
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pex/

Pages:
Jump to: