Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] More added to Wallet UPDATE PLEASE PosEx PEX Hybrid POW/POS [ANN] - page 32. (Read 74299 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 250
semux
Hi

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error ( windows wallet
"version" : "v20.1.0-Beast",
"protocolversion" : 70002,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 28808,
"timeoffset" : 6,
"moneysupply" : 5452.30468368,
"connections" : 11,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "154.101.251.114",
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 1499853.83424184,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414
},
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1459405043,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

any idea how to solve? Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

http://tekyboycrypto.xyz/pool

POSEX

stratum+tcp://stratum.[Suspicious link removed]:19044
wallet address as username
password of your choice (it does not matter what you choose)

port 19044 is vardiff
Payouts every 30 mins; minimum 0.5 PEX

http://tekyboycrypto.xyz/

Constantly throws. Tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Sorry for the stupid question! He understood himself. Just I made a mistake - put extra space.
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
TekyBoy Crypto Services
beware
block solved , no payout
suck   Angry Huh Sad

you are sending me repeatedly emails and not answering to my questions. thinking to assign your address to SPAM and BLACKLIST your ip from the pool. you are mining with 60GHS approx and currently pool hash is 350+ THs. either you are really noob or just trolling here. word of advise just google and see how things works and please STOP sending useless emails. it just waste of a time for both of us which we lack.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
beware
block solved , no payout
suck   Angry Huh Sad
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
I can confirm that the Raspberri Pi wallet works on the new Raspberry Pi3 running 32bit Raspbian (Jessie v8). Although the Pi3 has a 64bit CPU compared to the 32bit Pi2, they have not yet released a 64bit Raspbian version.

I have a Raspberry pi2. Do you know how many different wallets can you run at same time with Max size SD card?

Thanks,
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I can confirm that the Raspberri Pi wallet works on the new Raspberry Pi3 running 32bit Raspbian (Jessie v8). Although the Pi3 has a 64bit CPU compared to the 32bit Pi2, they have not yet released a 64bit Raspbian version.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
legendary
Activity: 1778
Been too busy at work, but I see some new graphics here - let me read through properly

EDIT:

OH, I see a POSEX side project. Interesting  Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
I kid you not Sir  Grin It will be happening, We estimate the release of this once we have released

UPDATE V2.2.1.0

UPDATE V3.0.0.0

Wink

So stay tuned

Well I'll defo be staying tuned in to this one Cheesy Bloody Love it  Grin
I kid you not Sir  Grin It will be happening, We estimate the release of this once we have released

UPDATE V2.2.1.0

UPDATE V3.0.0.0

Wink

So stay tuned
SNEAK PREVIEW OF A GREAT SIDE PROJECT

Thats All for now Folks Stay Tuned......

Wink

Fuck Off  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  That is absolutely awesome news especially if you pull it off me likey to play slots with PEX  Grin Grin Grin
SNEAK PREVIEW OF A GREAT SIDE PROJECT

Thats All for now Folks Stay Tuned......

Wink
So we are half way through HIPOS now??

I have lost 50% of staked coins to orphans.... Brutal

Cute!  And I haven't received a single stake during that entire time....running 24/7 too.  I only have 1.2 Pex in there but I should have gotten something by now....it states it's staking but I'm not receiving any stake.  I did receive one stake before HIPOS but that wasn't accepted....It's not working like I thought....My other coins are staking and they aren't even considered HIPOS....I'm a little disappointed but glad I was wise enough not to invest more.

Your coins have to gain enough weight on the network. Smaller blocks take longer. Since this is percentage based, once you eventually stake you will earn the interest on the whole time. When you stake you will get the reward based on the reward percentage at that block, meaning that if it happens at 10000% you will get it at 10000% for the whole time. If it flows over into the 9000% you will get paid at 9000% for the whole time your coins matured.

Have you prepared your input blocks properly? Have you followed this advice?

Okay....smile....I feel better now.  Just got my first stake.  It was almost 50% of what I had staking!  Should I consolidate my inputs now....it's time right?  Should I put them all in a new address or just recycle the one they're in right now?

Every time I get a stake I tend to re bundle all into 1 block I know it will slow my staking time down at first but the rewards are worth it when you do stake and you will gain weight a lot faster too in my opinion Wink

Hmm ok so send it all back to exchange and back to wallet? lets see how it goes!!

You could of done it through coin control in the wallet by selecting all inputs then sending to yourself minus the tx fee Wink would of been faster too
Activity: 924
I AM

Cute!  And I haven't received a single stake during that entire time....running 24/7 too.  I only have 1.2 Pex in there but I should have gotten something by now....it states it's staking but I'm not receiving any stake.  I did receive one stake before HIPOS but that wasn't accepted....It's not working like I thought....My other coins are staking and they aren't even considered HIPOS....I'm a little disappointed but glad I was wise enough not to invest more.

Your coins have to gain enough weight on the network. Smaller blocks take longer. Since this is percentage based, once you eventually stake you will earn the interest on the whole time. When you stake you will get the reward based on the reward percentage at that block, meaning that if it happens at 10000% you will get it at 10000% for the whole time. If it flows over into the 9000% you will get paid at 9000% for the whole time your coins matured.

Okay....smile....I feel better now.  Just got my first stake.  It was almost 50% of what I had staking!  Should I consolidate my inputs now....it's time right?  Should I put them all in a new address or just recycle the one they're in right now?

Every time I get a stake I tend to re bundle all into 1 block I know it will slow my staking time down at first but the rewards are worth it when you do stake and you will gain weight a lot faster too in my opinion Wink

Hmm ok so send it all back to exchange and back to wallet? lets see how it goes!!

guys, guys, we got 4200 total PEX now.. Cheesy

this thing moves like a champ, it still show's 0 confirm on yobit and it's already sent to my wallet...feels like 0 confirmation to me...

i'm now glad my coins got stuck during dev mia period...or i'd probably dumped them already.. Wink

Yep transactions are very fast which I like a lot as I hate waiting around as I'm sure most of you do to when you have coins, And bet you are glad about that  Grin
Activity: 131
guys, guys, we got 4200 total PEX now.. Cheesy

this thing moves like a champ, it still show's 0 confirm on yobit and it's already sent to my wallet...feels like 0 confirmation to me...

i'm now glad my coins got stuck during dev mia period...or i'd probably dumped them already.. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

Pages:
Jump to: