Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MOZZI] 💸 PoW/PoS Sha-256d Hybrid 💸 It Sucks ! 💸 7% Yearly Stake 💸 - page 8. (Read 10412 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
100 Users Have Claimed the @MOZZIcrypto Twitter Campaign Bounty, thanks for Participating !

The Coin Submission Request/Voting Campaign will commence soon, the included Exchanges are: CoinExchange.io, NovaExchange, C-CEX, Livecoin, YoBit, Bittrex & Poloniex.

Keep your ears out for the MOZZI Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Thanks for the giveaway coins dev, good luck with your endeavors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr
Wallet's not syncing, saying "0 Active connections to the MOZZI network".

Use a .conf and nodes to sync, there is a guide on the first page.... you can't miss it
Saw that and thought it's only for solo mining, will do it now. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

Use a .conf and nodes to sync, there is a guide on the first page.... you can't miss it
Merit: 101
PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
i have join bounty/giveaway..but i not receive coin...i still waiting  Grin
good job dev
dev how to join giveaway bounty?

Myself and a few fellow collaborators are in the early stages of creating a Protein Folding Program/Application designed to do just that "Fold Proteins for Diseases" but in this case all the Mosquito Related Illnesses.

The Program/Application will be usable on Home Computers, Tablets & even Smart phones as well as being able to Pool your Computing Power into the 1 "Folder" just like how CryptoCurrencies have Pooled mining.

In this case we are aiming for a better understanding with how these Diseases work & Mutate or the missing link for a "Cure"

The MOZZI cryptocurrency will be the Digital Backed Portion of the Project, linking the work that we do as a whole while laying the foundations for what we want to achieve
while proving its worth.

Interesting if it works. Can you give usmore details? How is it going to be different from FoldingCoin? How are you going to decentralize folding simulations? And why only mosquito diseases? Which proteins and which mutations do you have in mind to simulate?
Thanks

FoldingCoin runs off a variation of generic pre-built applications that are used and distributed Worldwide (Created by Harvard or other Groups) for Folding Proteins whereas MOZZI is taking a different approach with the mechanics of the system to hone in on specified Illnesses (Mosquito Born Viruses/Diseases)

Here is a run down on a Protein found to combat Dengue.

Aedes aegypti is the primary vector of several medically relevant arboviruses including dengue virus (DENV) types 1–4.

Ae. aegypti transmits DENV by inoculating virus-infected saliva into host skin during probing and feeding.

Ae. aegypti saliva contains over one hundred unique proteins and these proteins have diverse functions, including facilitating blood feeding.

Previously, the Ae. aegypti salivary gland extracts (SGEs) enhanced dissemination of DENV to draining lymph nodes.

In contrast, HPLC-fractionation revealed that some SGE components inhibited infection.

D7 proteins are enriched in HPLC fractions that are inhibitory to DENV infection, and that recombinant D7 protein can inhibit DENV infection in vitro and in vivo.

Further, binding assays indicate that D7 protein can directly interact with DENV virions and recombinant DENV envelope protein.

Dengue virus (DENV) is transmitted to humans by Aedes aegypti during the blood feeding process.

During blood feeding, DENV and saliva proteins are inoculated into human skin.

D7 proteins are prevalent and immunogenic proteins present in Ae. aegypti saliva and assist the blood feeding process by scavenging biogenic amines.

Previous data suggests that antibodies against D7 protein from Culex spp. can increase West Nile virus infection.

The hypothesis is that D7 proteins may also have antiviral activity, studies suggest recombinant Ae. aegypti D7 protein can inhibit DENV infection in vitro and in vivo, and that D7 can bind to DENV virions.

This data reveals a novel role for D7 proteins, which inhibits arbovirus transmission to vertebrates through a direct interaction with virions.

To sum it up the D7 Protein is the main Target Protein to explore since it holds great hope with its Prior and Future findings.
Activity: 369
Cheers for the coins dev, good luck on your mission.
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
Your tittle really need a change,can not take attention if your tittle can not explain anything about your future development.
And also,putting sha256 make it even worst.nobody will use that again for mining
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Myself and a few fellow collaborators are in the early stages of creating a Protein Folding Program/Application designed to do just that "Fold Proteins for Diseases" but in this case all the Mosquito Related Illnesses.

The Program/Application will be usable on Home Computers, Tablets & even Smart phones as well as being able to Pool your Computing Power into the 1 "Folder" just like how CryptoCurrencies have Pooled mining.

In this case we are aiming for a better understanding with how these Diseases work & Mutate or the missing link for a "Cure"

The MOZZI cryptocurrency will be the Digital Backed Portion of the Project, linking the work that we do as a whole while laying the foundations for what we want to achieve
while proving its worth.

Interesting if it works. Can you give usmore details? How is it going to be different from FoldingCoin? How are you going to decentralize folding simulations? And why only mosquito diseases? Which proteins and which mutations do you have in mind to simulate?
Thanks
Activity: 98
Got my coins, more than what I was able to mine a few days ago but I was using older hardware.
Activity: 114
I'm Not Pretty Enough !!!
Got my coins, thank you dev.

The concept of this coin has gained my attention as it could be used as you said to combat mosquito borne diseases.

I wish you luck with your program.
Exchange ? MOZZI on YoBit and NovaExchange soon ?

Patience my friend, good things come to those who wait, after all the coin is just 3 weeks old.

The Bounties for the Twitter Campaign are about to be sent out, there is just a few spots left so better hurry and suck up those rewards while still available.

I've received my coins, thanks dev Smiley

You're welcome friend, support the cause Smiley

have no new idea ,No new technology, so .this project have no future

I am sorry you feel that way but have you even read the Announcement I made up on both Forums ? It is located on the 1st Page right at the top, the first posting by myself... Each Forums Thread is updated Periodically and Identical.

Just in case you can't be bothered reading or scrolling up just a tad I will post the information here for you.

Future Development

while proving its worth.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
have no new idea ,No new technology, so .this project have no future
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Fweebs

Patience my friend, good things come to those who wait, after all the coin is just 3 weeks old.

The Bounties for the Twitter Campaign are about to be sent out, there is just a few spots left so better hurry and suck up those rewards while still available.

I've received my coins, thanks dev Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 958
Merit: 1037
CoinMiners is back my friends with a better server in the center of Europe! Please clean your DNS caches if you can't enter the site. Thank you  Cheesy
http://coinminers.net
Pages:
Jump to: