Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MOZZI] 💸 PoW/PoS Sha-256d Hybrid 💸 It Sucks ! 💸 7% Yearly Stake 💸 - page 9. (Read 10412 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Need a Website ? I can do you one up, is there a bounty for doing so ?

I can still do that website even with no bounty to help the coin out if you want Smiley

Sure go ahead, the more help the better.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
Need a Website ? I can do you one up, is there a bounty for doing so ?

I can still do that website even with no bounty to help the coin out if you want Smiley
I saw this coin on twitter and decided to mine, I signed up here to ask the question of when is this getting listed on a exchange and where are the bounties or giveaway ?

There is Giveaways and Bounties listed if you read the newly updated Announcement.

When is exchange listing roughly for MOZZI ?

Whether this coin has a future for people who participate in here?
I want to know where this coin exchange.

Hopefully as soon as possible although no guarantees, there is Campaigns (Bounties) for playing your part with getting it listed on Exchanges also.

So is this coin just a store of value or are you intending to do something with it in the future?

Future Development

Myself and a few fellow collaborators are in the early stages of creating a Protein Folding Program/Application designed to do just that "Fold Proteins for Diseases" but in this case all the Mosquito Related Illnesses.

The Program/Application will be usable on Home Computers, Tablets & even Smart phones as well as being able to Pool your Computing Power into the 1 "Folder" just like how CryptoCurrencies have Pooled mining.

In this case we are aiming for a better understanding with how these Diseases work & Mutate or the missing link for a "Cure"

The MOZZI cryptocurrency will be the Digital Backed Portion of the Project, linking the work that we do as a whole while laying the foundations for what we want to achieve
while proving its worth.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Whether this coin has a future for people who participate in here?
I want to know where this coin exchange.

Activity: 357
Merit: 100
maybe you need France translation, contact me for this project!
this is a curious project for me and for everyone. lets make it famous than other!
Activity: 114
I'm Not Pretty Enough !!!
When is exchange listing roughly for MOZZI ?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
So is this coin just a store of value or are you intending to do something with it in the future?
legendary
Activity: 958
Merit: 1037
About CoinMiners

We had serious issues with our datacenter. Thats why we are moving to a new datacenter tonight. Tomorrow you will have coinminers.net again.

Please follow our twitter @coinminersnet for updates.
Thank you!
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
WHAT'S THERE TO KNOW ?
Seems like a good coin with fair distribution rounds of mining, will probably buy some when listed on an exchange.
Here is some New & Updated Information Regarding the Bounties & Giveaways.

PREMINE Distribution

100K Coins for Windows & Mac Updates (Periodic)

200K Personal Fund (Development Incentive + Future Android App)

50K Coins for Block Explorers (25K Each for Maintenance)

50K Reserved for Twitter Campaign Giveaway (500 Coins for the 1st 100 Users who Re-tweet & Like everything @MOZZIcrypto)

50K Reserved for Exchange Coin Addition Requests/Voting Campaign (200 Coins for each Individual Coin Request Submission/Vote) "Up To 250 Users"
Cool Keep Calm and Use CoinMiners! MOZZI is ready in our pool!  Cool
addnode=coinminers.net

Thank you, added to the Pool list Smiley
legendary
Activity: 958
Merit: 1037
Cool Keep Calm and Use CoinMiners! MOZZI is ready in our pool!  Cool

CoinMiners.Net

1,5% Fee
Register-free Mining & Auto Payments & Node Support
Server located at Europe
http://coinminers.net
addnode=coinminers.net
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
What's the purpose of the coin? Campaign against malaria?

It could be although it could also be to Fight for a Cure for Yellow Fever, Dengue Fever, Ross River Fever, Zika Virus, Chikungunya Cheesy

Once the dev got his cash here. No more campaign against malaria.  Tongue Just one of those coins that will have their life expectancy in maybe a matter of months. Let's see for this one.
Activity: 98
I saw this coin on twitter and decided to mine, I signed up here to ask the question of when is this getting listed on a exchange and where are the bounties or giveaway ?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Mosquito repellent still doesn't stop this mozzi, 100 reward is almost here.

Indeed so, there is just over 200 Blocks until the reward changes to 100 MOZZI then a week later will go to 120 MOZZI and then the rewards schedule will restart but with lower coin rewards per week then the previous month/s.

Maybe by the time the reward resets again for the next week (120 Coins) it could be listed on one of the available exchanges ?

Indeed so, there is just over 200 Blocks until the reward changes to 100 MOZZI then a week later will go to 120 MOZZI and then the rewards schedule will restart but with lower coin rewards per week then the previous month/s.
Activity: 114
I'm Not Pretty Enough !!!
Activity: 658
Merit: 251

MozziCoin Added

1% Fee

yourminer -a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://minerlab.eu:3042 -u yourwalletaddress -p x

port 3042 vardiff 8-512

Happy mining

Activity: 369
Merit: 250
Where's an exchange for this sucker.... ? exchhhaaaaaaannnnge

Seconded but in all reality can we hope for much ?
Mosquito viruses kill every day so will this coin work towards changing the way the strains replicate in their hosts ?
Pages:
Jump to: