Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MTC Token Sale] Vreo - Embedded in-game advertising - page 8. (Read 3855 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Guys,this is excellent program! It's great that you choose such a complex niche.
And I want to congratulate you on a successful presentation in Ukraine at Blockchain Conference.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
The project Vreo expects a great future, a team of professionals in their field, have extensive experience and clearly know how to achieve their goals.
Activity: 294
Guys are so active! How do you manage to be everywhere at once?
Activity: 65
I heard a great news! Vreo team is going to attend crypto conference in Kiev, Ukraine.
Egor Malychev will present Vreo idea to the Ukrainian audience on 29.03.
They will  answer all your questions.
Come, meet interesting people and use your time profitably!

Yeap, I saw the release!https://kiev.bc.events/en/article/kak-monetizirovat-reklamu-v-igrah-s-pomoshchyu-blokcheyna-rasskaget-egor-malishev-na-blockchain-bitcoin-conference-kyiv-86806
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Advertisement inside the game that blend with the game environment, I think I've seen that before in some games.
I think that  is a good idea, since some ads banner or anything like it will annoy gamer when it appear.
Activity: 294
I heard a great news! Vreo team is going to attend crypto conference in Kiev, Ukraine.
Egor Malychev will present Vreo idea to the Ukrainian audience on 29.03.
They will  answer all your questions.
Come, meet interesting people and use your time profitably!
Activity: 25
The main advantage of this project is that they do not have direct competitors in the market which have the similar scripts. As I understand their software is ready for usage, so the price tokens should go up after release.
Yep, sounds good and do they really want to pay gamers?

Vreo encourages gamers to participate in the process, sharing profits from the ads they showed. I think the participation and reward of users is a great way to keep customers in touch in the gaming industry.

Activity: 64
Yep, sounds good and do they really want to pay gamers?
There will be an excellent way to connect of the participants of the process of in-game advertising. The final users will be able to set up their interests and it will be able to improve the advertising process for all participants
The gamers will get more information regarding their interests while advertisers will be able to reach target audience easier improving the quality of ads.
I think Vreo is on the way for solving the problems between advertisers and customers of ads content.
Hope the project will help small and medium-sized gaming developers to create quality products.
The system compares unique views of the ad and digital user profiles to reduce the risk of fake views.

Thanks for your assistance. I will in touch with the project’s news.
Activity: 52
The system compares unique views of the ad and digital user profiles to reduce the risk of fake views.
Will the advertiser pay for the number of the views during the game process? I mean if same gamer views the same ad twice, will it count as 1 view or 2? Could anyone tell me please?

It is also counted what part of the ad have the user seen in the screen, if it was cropped, distorted, or the impression of the ad was somehow interrupted.

Ok, got it! and what about bots? Do they can to create the views?
Will the advertiser pay for the number of the views during the game process? I mean if same gamer views the same ad twice, will it count as 1 view or 2? Could anyone tell me please?

It is also counted what part of the ad have the user seen in the screen, if it was cropped, distorted, or the impression of the ad was somehow interrupted.

I'll try to explaine.The advertiser will pay only for actual views if the ad is shown at least a few seconds on the user’s screen and this view considers as unique to prevent the instant replay of the same ad.

Thanks, everything is clear Wink

I'll try to explaine.The advertiser will pay only for actual views if the ad is shown at least a few seconds on the user’s screen and this view considers as unique to prevent the instant replay of the same ad.
Activity: 68
Did the team have the relevant experience before Vreo?

I heard that the founders before this project,  had the list of successful ones

But it seems together they’re working for the first time. It is a very ambitious project, hope it will help small and medium-sized gaming developers to create quality products.

Yeap, you're right. It will help small game developers to attract investments and create quality products, for advertisers this project will be useful by expansion of advertising opportunities and gamers will be able to get quality products with less price.
Activity: 60
Did the team have the relevant experience before Vreo?

I heard that the founders before this project,  had the list of successful ones

But it seems together they’re working for the first time. It is a very ambitious project
Pages:
Jump to: