Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MTC Token Sale] Vreo - Embedded in-game advertising - page 9. (Read 3855 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Did the team have the relevant experience before Vreo?

I heard that the founders before this project,  had the list of successful ones
Activity: 18
Did the team have the relevant experience before Vreo?
Activity: 16
Hi! What is the target audience of such kind of ads in games?

It's would be local, it is important. I thought it will be  targeted by regions
Activity: 25

Absolutely for everyone who plays games
Activity: 65
Activity: 86
Reserve translation Vietnamese if Dev need PM me, please! I love it – This interesting project with the best trust team and great idea. Joined and hope success! Good luck Dev!
Thank you for all the kind words! Unfortunately we are not looking for a Vietnamese translation at this point.
Hi! What is the price for 1 MTC?
Hey, 1 MTC will cost $0,05.
Activity: 52
Hi! What is the price for 1 MTC?
Activity: 64
Hello guys, I'm trying to figure out how the blockchain used in the project, could you help me?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Advertising is always profitable. By the way, although I have not played games for a long time, but it seems this direction (advertising right in the games) has not been worked out
The project is interested only in the fact that it has no analogues. tell me how can I participate in the  bounty campaign? good luck to you!
All the information about our bounty campaign can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2898738.40. We have edited our initial post to make it more apparent. If you have any specific questions please feel free to ask!
The project looks very interesting. How many funds do you plan to attract? How many days will the sale go?
Hi, there will be a hardcap of 16.000.000€. We will be holding a pre sale from April 9th to April 15th and the main sale will be done in 3 stages: stage 1 will last from May 1st until May 8th, stage 2 from May 11th until May 22nd and stage 3 from May 25th to May 31st. You can find the details on the token sale at https://ico.vreo.io/ or in our Whitepaper. Please let me know if you have any more questions!
Where can I see the distribution of the steaks?
Hi, there is a pool of tokens for every category in the bounty campaign and that pool will be distributed according to the percentage of stakes you are holding. For example if the pool is 1.000.000 tokens, the total amount of stakes claimed is 1.000 and you have 10 stakes you get 1% (10.000) of the token pool. For most categories there is a limit of how many tokens a single contribution can earn, but the details for every category are explained in the bounty thread. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/1250000-in-rewards-still-to-claim-bounty-vreo-mero-token-sale-ended-2898738
And when you give the signature AND avatar?
We are still working on those, but hope to be able to release them later this week.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
The project is interested only in the fact that it has no analogues. tell me how can I participate in the  bounty campaign? good luck to you!
As a matter of fact, I'm puzzled that many people don't understand it very well, and developers should elaborate on how to participate in the promotion.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Activity: 65
The project looks very interesting. How many funds do you plan to attract? How many days will the sale go?
Activity: 266
And when you give the signature AND avatar?
Activity: 266
Where can I see the distribution of the steaks?
If you happen to be in or around Frankfurt, Germany during the next couple of days you can meet us at the Crypto Assets Conference 26 & 27 February! There will be a Vreo booth for the whole time the CAC is going on and our CEO, Andreas Schemm, also has a speaker slot at 3pm CET on Tuesday. We would love to meet some of you and answer your questions in person!
Hello developers, i've looked you are running many bounty programs very attractive i want to join events from your system. But actually I do not see any kind of form to register. What do I need to participate in the bounty event from you. Thanks for care
Hey, there are no forms available as we will be using an automated software to track contributions to the bounty program. We will submit a link for you to submit your data soon, but the software will track retroactively, so feel free to participate already! If you have any other questions please ask.
Pages:
Jump to: