Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mt.Gox launches the definitive bitcoin checkout solution. - page 2. (Read 9321 times)

vip
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The api link is currently down, when will it be back up?

We just tested the API on our "Super Map Store" beta site and the system work just fine. Can you please give us the message, if any, of the error?

Cheers

I guess I don't see what I have to install on my server to get this up and running.

Like where is this downloadable Magento plugin? I thought I would be able to download some software from your website.

Hi, Magento is not yet ready, we are waiting for our dev to update us on this. As for the API, well you need your dev team to have a look at the API and API documentation to adapt our system to your needs.
Activity: 422

We just tested the API on our "Super Map Store" beta site and the system work just fine. Can you please give us the message, if any, of the error?

Cheers

I guess I don't see what I have to install on my server to get this up and running.

Like where is this downloadable Magento plugin? I thought I would be able to download some software from your website.
vip
Will this system allow our site to accept customers to purchase something valued in bitcoin with any of the mtgox-accepted funding methods as well?

Say im selling a 1BTC starbucks map, can a user go to the checkout, pay 3,6 EUR (or whatever current market value is) with SEPA and when processed, we will receive the 1BTC?

As stated in our press release, this system is so far for BTC to BTC, than you will have the choice to convert and withdraw your money manullay. However, soon, we will have an automatic system that will convert your BTC into USD, EUR automatically and trigger a withdraw or not (Your choice).

Another "Part" of our all E-commerce solution will be launched / announced Tuesday, this system is more "user" friendly and will help people to sell product or being paid in BTC without the needs for coding.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
The future begins today
Will this system allow our site to accept customers to purchase something valued in bitcoin with any of the mtgox-accepted funding methods as well?

Say im selling a 1BTC starbucks map, can a user go to the checkout, pay 3,6 EUR (or whatever current market value is) with SEPA and when processed, we will receive the 1BTC?

First the client has to fund the account then he can pay.

It is well explained in the youtube video.
legendary
Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

vip

Cheers
vip
Heya!

I've got another issue with a btc payment still being marked "partial" after 20+ hours or so.. here's the relevant transaction info for you guys to check into it?

mtgox_id: 41e0b952-6328-428e-b6c8-f516a71ad675
payment_id: 992259a9-1cf0-477b-bff9-d465b96353fb
    amount: 0
  currency:
    method:
     stamp: 2012-03-19 18:22:46
      data: 703
     aonce: XC8NALDG8YHJBC3XA8ZU

It's for 1 BTC.

Thanks!

Ok, I am forwarding this to the DEV.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Can you add LR as Withdraw method ?
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Heya!

I've got another issue with a btc payment still being marked "partial" after 20+ hours or so.. here's the relevant transaction info for you guys to check into it?

mtgox_id: 41e0b952-6328-428e-b6c8-f516a71ad675
payment_id: 992259a9-1cf0-477b-bff9-d465b96353fb
    amount: 0
  currency:
    method:
     stamp: 2012-03-19 18:22:46
      data: 703
     aonce: XC8NALDG8YHJBC3XA8ZU

It's for 1 BTC.

Thanks!
vip
Hey, can I hear the old french accent video? I missed it Sad

Really? Coz if you went the Alpha version I am sure I can convince Mark to allow me to upload it! More seriously you can find both Videos on either our Vimeo Channel here https://vimeo.com/user10720904 or our YouTube one here http://www.youtube.com/user/MtGox
vip
This is a great product, I will be implementing this into Mokimarket for instant bitcoin transfers.

Thank you! Please let's us know when it is done!
vip
I see one important UI mistake: you put the mtgox balance next to the payment button, that should ofcourse be the payment amount. Putting the wallet amount right next to the payment button will only add confusion.

Well noted and already forwarded to the Team in charge of this.
This is a great product, I will be implementing this into Mokimarket for instant bitcoin transfers.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Hey, can I hear the old french accent video? I missed it Sad
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I see one important UI mistake: you put the mtgox balance next to the payment button, that should ofcourse be the payment amount. Putting the wallet amount right next to the payment button will only add confusion.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Cool, looks all good!
vip
Another issue, guys!

I got a payment for 0.01 BTC from an outside address, and after 7.5 hours the posts to the IPN are still saying "status=partial", even though the guys payment has 42+ confirmations now:

http://blockchain.info/address/15H4o6YdM4obyNSJY8fhKdRNfswppM4xL4

here's the last post you guys made, about 1.5 hours ago:

id=85792f12-ea6f-46a9-84d3-1bf034ca18cc&payment_id=c1a64f93-0a29-4f52-a834-becb0caea353&status=partial&amount_pending=1000000&amount_valid=0&amount_total=1000000&data=67&aonce=GAR9Z5UPH3C2RRYLDZG5

help!

Should be ok now. Can you please check?
vip
Any chance MtGox can add Venmo as a withdrawal option? Just withdrawal, not deposit (no chargeback concerns). It's a free way  to transfer money in US.

We can check this matter.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
Any chance MtGox can add Venmo as a withdrawal option? Just withdrawal, not deposit (no chargeback concerns). It's a free way  to transfer money in US.
Pages:
Jump to: