Pages:
Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 101. (Read 239081 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
Masternodecoin Team
i like this vedio for MTNC AIRDROP from community member

https://youtu.be/sZ31BVmHGFQ

Dev, you should be announcing the voting in binance.com, since the voting starts on November 30, for binance listing

the voting result should be released by binance ,we submit already but we dont know the voting link from binance.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 619

Dev, you should be announcing the voting in binance.com, since the voting starts on November 30, for binance listing
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I see there is new wallet version on github V 1.1.1.2. I understand we shall update our wallets but on twitter I see that is still in testing phase. Please explain.

After some reading I have found that as for now V1.1.1.1 is actual and when update to v.2 will be announced after airdrop.

I couldn't stake at all. Never found solution for this. I hope update to V.2 resolve this problem. Filling bad when see not staking icon in my wallet.

I wish I knew about airdrop round 1. Lifetime opportunity for many people. Masternodecoin is a project to follow closely for sure. Price will be rising for coming months. There is high incentive for hold.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I see there is new wallet version on github V 1.1.1.2. I understand we shall update our wallets but on twitter I see that is still in testing phase. Please explain.
Masternodecoin Team

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
This is a project to keep an eye on!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 476
my acount is newbie, can i join the airdrop, please

According to the rule, BTT profile should at least Jr. Member. But maybe you can still join if you have 200+ twitter followers.

Let's just wait for the reply of the dev or other higher members here who are very familiar with the rules and procedures of the airdrop.

This community is very responsive, and treating each other well, including new comers.
Activity: 252
Merit: 108
https://twitter.com/masternodecoin/status/933291058213011457 - 76 retweets
now I will do +8 via service TVE

we can publish information on the MTNC channel
Is this a official channel of MasternodeCoin or simply created by community? Thanks.

That's the twitter account of the dev (ideaupdater here in BTT) himself
Activity: 434
my acount is newbie, can i join the airdrop, please
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Its been a long time I opened my mtnc qt wallet software and it's still the old version since 1st airdrop I have on my PC.
I hope I won't lose my mtnc coins if I open it now and sync ?

syncing wont lose your coins.

But it is better to update to the latest version before trying to send them or use any other features.
Also make sure to have a backup

OK thanks very much buddy.

But my question about the update is that is it possible to update directly from the old qt wallet?
OR
I have to manually download and install the new qt wallet separately and restore my wallet.dat file ??
a sign: As soon as the number of nodes in the network fall - price fall
do not let it be sell to you dearly. buy more cheaply

How much is the number of maximum nodes?
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
a sign: As soon as the number of nodes in the network fall - price fall
do not let it be sell to you dearly. buy more cheaply
great project! i would like to buy some this  coin  right now! but on the novaexchange, the volume is too low!  the seller is too few! but i will keep watching this project and be a masternode  in the further! good luck with me !

so we need a better exchange , hope community can support us.

Dev, the registration for binance will be open on November 30, please this time register in time to vote the best of the consurso is  free, this time it's by votes on twitter
It is a great opportunity to reach the Chinese market and believe the currency

Dev, I think the tweet reward should be about voting for the listing on binance.com

For this round, voting will be done on Twitter.  Here is how to vote:

At the start of the voting period, we will tweet each of the nominated candidate coins individually. 
If you would like to vote for the coin, you simply need to Follow @Binance_2017 and retweet the relevant candidate tweet.
At the end of the voting period, we will review the retweets garnered by each candidate for final review.

If we want to do this we need something extra. There will be coins with few hundred or more retweets for sure. Any ideas how we can get huge amount of retweets? This needs to be something viral.

@ideaupdater do you have any MTNC budget for marketing? Smiley

in the services section of this forum there are marketing services, for twitter and facebook, in addition to this, the reward for twitter can be used as a trampoline, and the airdrop, I do not think you should give free coins to people who do not really fans of the currency, they are for these moments in which you must show that you are a fan of a currency

I have long suggested in personal messages to use the service https://theviralexchange.com/
it is not difficult to set up to buy retweets. I am ready to help if there is a budget for a promo.
75$ - 2000 points = 2000 retweets

Yeah, but we can't do it for voting. Binance strictly prohibted such actions to get listed.

yes ,we should follow the rule of Binance .

requirement have been submit ,waiting for feed back from Binance.

thanks Dev, for being attentive and giving this opportunity to list the currency in binance.com, I think that if all those who are registered in the airdrop make an effort to support the currency we can do it
Masternodecoin Team
great project! i would like to buy some this  coin  right now! but on the novaexchange, the volume is too low!  the seller is too few! but i will keep watching this project and be a masternode  in the further! good luck with me !

so we need a better exchange , hope community can support us.

Dev, the registration for binance will be open on November 30, please this time register in time to vote the best of the consurso is  free, this time it's by votes on twitter
It is a great opportunity to reach the Chinese market and believe the currency

Dev, I think the tweet reward should be about voting for the listing on binance.com

For this round, voting will be done on Twitter.  Here is how to vote:

At the start of the voting period, we will tweet each of the nominated candidate coins individually. 
If you would like to vote for the coin, you simply need to Follow @Binance_2017 and retweet the relevant candidate tweet.
At the end of the voting period, we will review the retweets garnered by each candidate for final review.

If we want to do this we need something extra. There will be coins with few hundred or more retweets for sure. Any ideas how we can get huge amount of retweets? This needs to be something viral.

@ideaupdater do you have any MTNC budget for marketing? Smiley

in the services section of this forum there are marketing services, for twitter and facebook, in addition to this, the reward for twitter can be used as a trampoline, and the airdrop, I do not think you should give free coins to people who do not really fans of the currency, they are for these moments in which you must show that you are a fan of a currency

I have long suggested in personal messages to use the service https://theviralexchange.com/
it is not difficult to set up to buy retweets. I am ready to help if there is a budget for a promo.
75$ - 2000 points = 2000 retweets

Yeah, but we can't do it for voting. Binance strictly prohibted such actions to get listed.

yes ,we should follow the rule of Binance .

requirement have been submit ,waiting for feed back from Binance.
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
Its been a long time I opened my mtnc qt wallet software and it's still the old version since 1st airdrop I have on my PC.
I hope I won't lose my mtnc coins if I open it now and sync ?

syncing wont lose your coins.

But it is better to update to the latest version before trying to send them or use any other features.
Also make sure to have a backup
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
https://twitter.com/masternodecoin/status/933291058213011457 - 76 retweets
now I will do +8 via service TVE

we can publish information on the MTNC channel
Pages:
Jump to: