Pages:
Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 99. (Read 239081 times)

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

sorry , this time we can not list in voting list , there's over 60 project apply for voting but binance just pick up 12 project for voting .

we have already submit form twice for list in binance ,one for payment and one for community voting,  we need help from community ,just move to slack and we can discuss there.

Damn, I thought it will be free voting for any crypto this time.
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
Very nice and interesting project.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
This is A great Project! Just so Excited for our Bounty's!
Activity: 61
Joined this project, good luck dev
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Masternodecoin Team
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Is signature bounty closed for ever?
Masternodecoin Team

sorry , this time we can not list in voting list , there's over 60 project apply for voting but binance just pick up 12 project for voting .

Activity: 121
windows wallet is corrupted.. how to fix??
Masternodecoin Team
I have a problem with installing new client. I can't execute a file. I try to extract Masternodecoin application from rar file but nothing happens. I see masternode process running in my task manager but that is it. Wallet doesn't start.

your system ?win 7 or win 10?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I have a problem with installing new client. I can't execute a file. I try to extract Masternodecoin application from rar file but nothing happens. I see masternode process running in my task manager but that is it. Wallet doesn't start.
Activity: 476
Damn, I forgot to backup my MNTC wallet before I format my laptop, I guess I'm out of the Airdrop program then but still I look in this one. I still need to figure it out or undestand how masternode works .

That's no good dude, how many coins did you have in there? If you just lost the wallet you should be able to be in the airdrop anyway because the coins will still show as in there and haven't been dumped. So just pm the dev and get him to change your wallet address to your new one for the coming airdrop.

My PC has shadow defender it is like to counter part of deep freeze. So it is like reformatting your pc every time you shutdown or restart. That is why I always saving the "wallet.dat" file, then keeping it on a safe place. So even if you want to redownload the zip wallet, you can still recover yours by overwriting the "wallet.dat

PS. don't forget also to save your masternode.conf
it is also need aside from your wallet.dat to sync your wallet.
Masternodecoin Team
I will ask about promotion bounty - airdrop. How and where to submit links with shared content about Masternodecoin and this project?

wait for aritcle from official team ,thanks
I really hope that the official article will contain necessary information about the future development of the project.

yes ,it should be ,lol
Masternodecoin Team
I will ask about promotion bounty - airdrop. How and where to submit links with shared content about Masternodecoin and this project?

wait for aritcle from official team ,thanks
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Activity: 308
Youtube Influencer
Activity: 252
Merit: 108
On the mtnc roadmap it says that the airdrop will be around the middle of november for this round. Has it started already or was it delayed for a period?

3rd round is active right now - see ANN thread for more information.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
On the mtnc roadmap it says that the airdrop will be around the middle of november for this round. Has it started already or was it delayed for a period?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Just applied for the third airdrop. I hope i get approved.
Activity: 386
Hello fellow miners
Masternodecoin is stable on 1600-2400 Satoshis over last 2 weeks, should go higher once all airdrops finish.
Pages:
Jump to: