Pages:
Author

Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform - page 11. (Read 239081 times)

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
guys and all MTNC investors - please forget this project... its gone with the dev

it really does not help anymore every day, week to week, to wait for ideaupdater and to put up any theses
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
its really weird that he doesnt say a word for days...
big turn off for investors..
especially in these times when basicly everybody is online 24/7

let me go look for my red flag, it got to be here somewhere.....
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Staking stopped since 3 days now.
is masternode working and generating coins?
Since 3 days? I am not able to stake from months or to even sync. Have you tried to send MTNC to other wallets? With success?

Can you share your nodes? Why haven't you so far? How you know that you are in the right chain?

Ideaupdater still on vacations or hard drive crashed again  Huh  Wink Grin.

Most probably he was running a solo chain and since there's no more mature coins his staking stopped. Ive experience the same numerous time.

The dev are still probably contemplating whether he will continue this project or just start a new one using a new bitcointalk account Cheesy The recent bitcoin price rally is not enough for him to resume working for this project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
Since 3 days? I am not able to stake from months or to even sync. Have you tried to send MTNC to other wallets? With success?

Can you share your nodes? Why haven't you so far? How you know that you are in the right chain?

Ideaupdater still on vacations or hard drive crashed again  Huh  Wink Grin.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Nothing is working. There are chain splits, there is not a working explorer and nobody knows what the right chain is.
Activity: 214
Merit: 2
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
i just found this new thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mtnc-masternodecoin-multiple-privacy-center-platform-5144033 is that thread is from the official team?
and if that thread is not from the official team than that thread is from a scammer because if you look closely it seems they changed the windows wallet link

I think that was a scam attempt because the thread is already not possible to find using this link you provided. Are you sure this was the correct link?

it was a correct link before but it seems the moderator already deleted that thread
and i forgot to archive that thread
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
i just found this new thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mtnc-masternodecoin-multiple-privacy-center-platform-5144033 is that thread is from the official team?
and if that thread is not from the official team than that thread is from a scammer because if you look closely it seems they changed the windows wallet link

I think that was a scam attempt because the thread is already not possible to find using this link you provided. Are you sure this was the correct link?
Activity: 882
Merit: 595

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAH

It is almost six months now and the admin of this coin is neglecting every thing we speak about. No explorer, Main node, updated blockchain and no exchange.

some one speak the spell that makes him comes here.

is it expeliarmus or flippindo or what?Huh?
Any one that read harry potter.

AVADA KEDAVRA ON YOU IDEA UPDATER
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
the only good thing about the whole MTNC story from my side is that i didnt invest any cent for this coin and still managed 4 masternodes...

and now the time is come to say: "game over"  Roll Eyes Lips sealed Undecided

my opinion has not changed since my last post...
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
volume is not picking up because the chain is not working.

i tried to sync v4.0.0.1 from scratch but it doesnt work.
anyone have some addnodes? but even then, wasnt there a chainsplit and everyone is waiting for ideupdater to provide us with the right chain?
we dont need cryptopia, they have their own problems now.

there are like 1000 other exchanges we could join just by voting power because we have a strong and big community.

ideupdater has done a great job so far and lets hope he keeps it up.

chainsplits are very bad scenario for a coin.
Coins at Cryptopia are now dead.

Start your chain now and forget about the past exchange.

Majority of my MTCN are lock in Cryptopia and 30% are on my desktop wallet. Now that crytopia is gone the small sign of home for MTNC are gone down the drain. Nova Exchange is almost a dying exchange right now and volume are not picking up
Coins at Cryptopia are now dead.

Start your chain now and forget about the past exchange.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Cryptopia has closed and will get liquidated!!!!!!!  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry
```Press release

Cryptopia Limited appoints Grant Thornton as liquidators

David Ruscoe and Russell Moore from Grant Thornton New Zealand were yesterday appointed liquidators of Cryptopia

Despite the efforts of management to reduce cost and return the business to profitability, it was decided the appointment of liquidators was, in the best interests of customers, staff and other stakeholders.

The liquidators are focused on securing the assets for the benefit of all stakeholders. While this process and investigations take place, trading on the exchange is suspended.```
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Balances
It's hard to understand how we may send our coins for swap from broken network. My node not allow to load block with height 799777 and more. Checked many peers, it's maximum height for most of them.
Dev want to make swap, because old chain is broken and ask us to send coins from broken chain. So it was intended?

There's no clear information about how this SWAP will occur, They will just probably ask a screenshot of our wallet to check our balance Cheesy since there are multiple chain running now.

the dev should start running an official node and start official blockexplorer for everyone to use. So we can sync our wallet using the official node.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 633
It's hard to understand how we may send our coins for swap from broken network. My node not allow to load block with height 799777 and more. Checked many peers, it's maximum height for most of them.
Dev want to make swap, because old chain is broken and ask us to send coins from broken chain. So it was intended?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
...we just waiting for cryptopia's feed back...

I thought about what we are waiting for and somehow I missed this answer from @Ideaupdater.

Is almost impossible to get swap working on Cryptopia, especially if there was not enough volume lately.

There is no incentive for them to spend valuable time. Additionally, everything speaks against, even if they only look to this thread for a few minutes.
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: